Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Zombies ...what would you do?????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 AwP
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Zombies ...what would you do?????Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I'd reccomend "The Zombie Survival Guide" personally. In a nutshell, I'd gather short term supplies (weapons, food, water), establish a defensible stronghold, then get more supplies and collect any survivors. After that I'd either wait it out until the military cleaned up, or if it was a bad enough outbreak, I'd reestablish a new stronghold out in the country where zombie numbers would be less and start a new community.
 Ravenstar66
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Zombies ...what would you do?????
Posted: 10/8/2007 5:08:34 PM
I'd stay out of the basement!
 thatguy276
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2007 2:25:19 AM
I would find some way of teaming up with brooklyn fish, somehow use the bat car whatever thing with the chopper blades and the helicopter from Blue Thunder or Air Wolf or something and heard all the zombies into New Orleans and bomb the levies.
Like Brooklynfish said, it's fiction right?
 Valpo26
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2007 3:37:56 AM
I'd kick ass & chew bubblegum...
And I'm all out of bubblegum!

Actually I'd go road warrior with a few mates, running round with BFGs.

BTW the word to describe a safe place with only one entrance / exit is 'Trap'.
Always have an escape route.
 ZombieFood
Msg: 17
Posted: 10/9/2007 9:55:13 PM
I happen to keep peanut butter and jam sandwiches stapled to the back of the book case in case of just such an event, So no rations collecting for me.
 thatguy276
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2007 12:16:38 AM
So who's seen Sean of the Dead? Hilarious freakin movie. I'd so be on the roof with my ice chest and a mini 14. lol
 Strange Days
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2007 4:42:44 AM
SALT!!!
If a zombie eats salt, it will return to it's grave! That's your only hope of survival!
Go to your local store and buy them out.
You'll be safe,
untill the wombats come.....
 ProfessorAwesome
Msg: 21
Posted: 10/12/2007 12:46:28 PM
flaming zombies still can be pretty dangerious lol, but first i would secure a location where i would send all my surviving family and friends to hide, then i'll get into my badass zombie killer costume, grab a shotgun and to the classic pump, put on a pair of sunglasses and then say "groovy"
 ProfessorAwesome
Msg: 23
Posted: 10/13/2007 2:28:11 PM
"Otherwise I'd wait till things die down" hahaha wait till things die down hahaha oh they will die down alright..then come back again
 ProfessorAwesome
Msg: 27
Posted: 10/14/2007 10:24:23 AM
"stab the zombies with a sword through the fence" dude do you read Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead ? that is exactly what they do in the series lol
 Elegabalus
Msg: 39
Posted: 10/16/2007 11:31:49 AM
First i'd bust into some neighbors houses and find myself adequate weaponry and then i'd find a place to fortify and stock up.
 Warflower
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2007 12:30:12 PM
ok look I had this discussion before and heres a thought. one place zombies wont find food and aren't interested in water. The cemetary . You find a stable mosaleum stock it . from there you can build tunnels and have your own supply of water. Also it has room for other survivers. Or you find a factory plant away from active or decreasing population. You can't use guns they wont kill them, you have to use blades or at least a cicle . The weaker survivers prove them selves with knowledge or there given supplies and told to move on. This is not cruel its efficiency. Any one good with bows or knives are welcome. exploding shoots are even better. ..
 AwP
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2007 6:28:37 AM
If there's a world wide outbreak, there's no going back to "as it was". Even if somehow all the zombies are destroyed, the population would be so depleted that society couldn't function as it had. So Mad Max style it is, which is fine by me, I think that I'd do well with that lifestyle.
 Sicilianbeachbum
Msg: 55
Posted: 10/19/2007 1:19:02 PM
I'd become a zombie and then get bit by a vampire, then i'd enlist in Hogwarts school of magic and wizardry. Think about it, a Zombie-Vampire Wizard. I'd take over the world and nations would beg for my mercy(zombies, vampires, wizards and humans alike) and I would gladly oblige
 Sicilianbeachbum
Msg: 57
Posted: 10/20/2007 7:38:28 AM
The X-Men are a bunch of emo kids.

If I was an X-Man I'd have the suckiest power. Have an extra finger man to the rescue!
 Warflower
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2007 6:34:46 PM
Okay i leave and what little sanity that was in this room left with some of the hot air blow'n in. No offence but zoombies in the x-files were not doom. Not keeping your eye on them was. then if you have to get into the whole my wrestler beat your zoombie I would'nt pay for that on payper view. Now get me The Hulk or The Giant Andre I'll think on it.
But dudes vampire mixed blood with zoombies...! That is one jacked bird. Can't see , can't come out in the light or it will get a very nasty tan. I mean will have to go Queen of the Damed or Van Helsing style to make if theological.
And they say my water idea is bad.
But I take your star trek and play it against Deep space 9 anyday. If I had Cisco to lead my army and Moulder ( x-files) to plan my stratigies I would be set. Yall would be bowing at my feet to enter my santuary. A Collony of zombies at my will ...'You Are the Weakest link... GoodBye'
 Warflower
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2007 7:13:16 PM
Any comment to this commercial break brought to you by gerber. Because thats all zoombies should eat by the time im done knocking in there teeth. Otherwise they can gum me to death.
 secretRobinHood
Msg: 65
Posted: 1/7/2013 9:30:49 PM
Actually I thought your original Moat Idea was a good idea if you wanna settle down for a while. Just be sure you have a Bug-Out system If an entire zombie hoard finds out where you are, and somehow get passed most of your defenses.
My plan Is get a katana and hammer, trauma-med kit, food/water for 3 days, rain gear, socks, glasses, binocular optics scope, warm clothes for cold nights, Piston fire starter, and string. Just keep on the move. Not gonna burden myself down with lots of weight. Gotta stay light on my feet.
 wineadvocate
Msg: 66
Posted: 1/8/2013 3:23:25 AM
I was married to a sexual Zombie for years so I'd probably do what I did the last time. Give them half of everything I own and go "fishing."
 CallmeKen
Msg: 67
Posted: 1/8/2013 3:36:19 AM
I would sit at home answering all the posts in the Ask a Girl forums:

"What do women have against dating undead guys on POF?"
 TheKiteRunner2003
Msg: 69
Posted: 1/12/2013 7:15:00 PM
Most likely, what ever the actors did in "The Walking Dead"
 uwho2
Msg: 70
Posted: 1/13/2013 2:15:21 PM
It amazes me that there seem to be people that actually believe that reanimated flesh is going to chase you around while dragging a leg and try to eat your brain.Kind of restores your faith in humanity doesnt it?
 Ferric
Msg: 71
Posted: 1/14/2013 11:34:36 PM
Well let me just ask myself what I ask in any tough situation: What would Barney Gumble say?

"When in Rome..."
 Kokejin
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2013 7:21:44 PM
I would post up in my house with my machete! I've been waiting for this lol!
 pvjr
Msg: 73
Posted: 1/18/2013 7:38:22 PM
shotgun and steal a desiel truck 4x4 then go hunting. I will shoot my x wife whether or not she's a zombie.
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Zombies ...what would you do?????