Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  > If you were gay/straight.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CaliforniaBob
Msg: 1
If you were gay/straight.Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
If you jumped the fence and were gay or straight. What famous person past or present, in or past their prime would you have a crush on?

Mine.

Sherilyn Fenn
Ann-Margret
Natalie Wood
Charlize Theron
Tisha Sterling

And these women I actually did have a crush on when I was a kid.
Patty Duke
Elizabeth Montegomery

And I really liked as a kid
Marlo Thomas
Sally Field
 Ender
Msg: 2
If you were gay/straight.
Posted: 10/8/2007 12:58:57 PM
If I were gay, Johny Depp. Fo sho. Hell, I might just do him right now and I'm pretty straight.
 cooky4321
Msg: 3
Posted: 10/8/2007 1:16:26 PM
Oh I am SO not going to go there. I already take too much abuse for crushing on all the Cali crew.

...but I'd have to say it's a toss-up between Catherine Zeta Jones and Cleopatra.
...and ender, I'm with ya on the Johnny Depp thing...

Captivating2
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/8/2007 1:40:09 PM
Well I did name my daughter after Natalie Wood. I loved Splendor In The Grass with her and Warren Beatty. I decided if I had a daughter her name would be a name I would choose.

I don't know if I could say I have ever thought of "jumping the fence". I am kinda partial to the side I am on. If I had to choose I don't know if it would be the face of a celebrity. Never thought of it like this.
 christy2luv
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2007 2:15:21 PM
If I were gay, I'd ask Cooky to be my wife (she's famous here, right?)

Next in line would be Angelina Jolie!
 Wreckless2
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/8/2007 2:53:45 PM
When she was in her prime..... Joey Heatherton... if I was a gurl!!
 cooky4321
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/8/2007 3:14:20 PM
I read a hysterical profile awhile back, and he said something like
"I want a woman that will bring out my feminine side...and then have a Lesbian affair with her."

If I was straight, Humphrey Bogart.
Or maybe if I swung both ways, it's be Bogart AND Bacall.

Oh, and Clark Gable. Definitely Clark Gable.
If he was straight.
He WAS straight, wasn't he?
 CaliforniaBob
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/9/2007 2:17:45 AM

Ender: If I were gay, Johny Depp. Fo sho. Hell, I might just do him right now and I'm pretty straight.

cooky4321:
...but I'd have to say it's a toss-up between Catherine Zeta Jones and Cleopatra.
...and ender, I'm with ya on the Johnny Depp thing...

Johnny Depp always makes the lists. The guy is definitely a gender cross over.

Captivating2: Well I did name my daughter after Natalie Wood. I loved Splendor In The Grass with her and Warren Beatty. I decided if I had a daughter her name would be a name I would choose.

Splendor in the Grass is my very favorite movie and Natalie my very favorite actress. I used to have a crush on her. Just thinking about her makes me ache a little inside. She makes me happy.

christy2luv: If I were gay, I'd ask Cooky to be my wife (she's famous here, right?)

Maybe even infamous.

Next in line would be Angelina Jolie!

Lucky girls.

When she was in her prime..... Joey Heatherton... if I was a gurl!!
"I want a woman that will bring out my feminine side...and then have a Lesbian affair with her."
If I was straight, Humphrey Bogart.

Okay okay, the thread isn't if you had a sex change or what celebrity you have a crush on currently. IF you had a different sexuality.
 Captivating2
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/9/2007 6:36:26 AM

Splendor in the Grass is my very favorite movie and Natalie my very favorite actress. I used to have a crush on her. Just thinking about her makes me ache a little inside. She makes me happy.

Natalie had a classic pout that she perfected back in Miracle on 34th Street as a little girl.

She had a pure innocence that she portrayed with such poignancy, but her role in SITG, defined a first and desperate love better than I've yet to see.
 SterlingHeart
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/9/2007 7:05:32 AM
Michelle Pfeiffer, Angela Bassett or Kate Beckinsale
 Pete73052
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/9/2007 7:16:56 AM
Sherilyn Fenn called me on the phone once... really.

If I were straight, Annie Lennox (wait is she gay or straight)

If I were gay, George Bush... he needs me behind him.
 Kiki_Mom
Msg: 12
Posted: 10/9/2007 9:39:32 AM
Johnny Depp yes yes yes... since his 21 jump street days til now. Keifer is hot. So was River and now His brother Joquine .

Women are sexy no matter what top 3 have to be Lita, Angelina jolie, Fergie
 CaliforniaBob
Msg: 13
Posted: 10/9/2007 11:12:01 AM

Natalie had a classic pout that she perfected back in Miracle on 34th Street as a little girl.

She had a pure innocence that she portrayed with such poignancy, but her role in SITG, defined a first and desperate love better than I've yet to see.

Oh most definitely. That movie just kills me. Every time I see it I hope for a different ending. LOL. It's one of those movies where the lines come up in my head from time to time. "My pride! My pride! I don't want my pride!" and her in the water softly saying Bud's name.

Angela Bassett

I don't know what it is about her but she has this very sexually attractive quality. I remember after seeing her in Strange Days me asking my straight female friend "You know even though I'm gay you know who I find sort of sexually attractive?" without missing a beat she said "Angela Bassett" I asked her how did she know I was going to say that and she laughed and said "Cuz I feel the same way!"
 Captivating2
Msg: 14
Posted: 10/9/2007 11:32:07 AM

I don't know what it is about her but she has this very sexually attractive quality. I remember after seeing her in Strange Days me asking my straight female friend "You know even though I'm gay you know who I find sort of sexually attractive?" without missing a beat she said "Angela Bassett" I asked her how did she know I was going to say that and she laughed and said "Cuz I feel the same way!"

I went to my last highschool reunion with my bestfriend since the 5th grade, who also happens to be gay, and there at the reunion he proclaimed to me that the only woman he had ever thought of sleeping with was this gal that both he and I had not seen in almost 25 years and there she was at the reunion. We were both gasping for air we were laughing so hard because who she was then was nowhere near who she was at the reunion. She went from being this hip, slick, and cool chick, to this Midwestern-looking dowdy woman with a husband who looked like someone from the Andy Griffith Show.

We still howl to this very day over it!
 Cwgrlboots
Msg: 15
Posted: 10/9/2007 2:33:33 PM
If I were a little further over on the continuum, I'm sure I would have flown (or driven, or walked) from NYC to Hollywood to propose marriage to Rita Moreno - remember that lavender dress she wore in West Side Story? Singing her counterpoint to "Tonight" as she rolled on those sexy black stockings? Sigh! (Anita's gonna get her fix...tonight - We'll have our private little mix....tonight!). And that "America" dance on the rooftop ... So hot!

Ain't life great?

~Boots~
 cooky4321
Msg: 16
Posted: 10/9/2007 2:45:20 PM
...and God bless boots (maybe again), my secret crush.

Actually, I think my life would be easier if I WAS gay.
I could wish for money and health and love, but honestly...what I wish for more than anything, would be a WIFE.

if only she had a herman and a five o'clock shadow....
 Pete73052
Msg: 17
Posted: 10/9/2007 2:56:53 PM
Obviously, you've never HAD a wife...
 eeek
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2007 3:05:43 PM
Actually, I think my life would be easier if I WAS gay.

That's certainly solve that PMS problem (PMS = Putting up with Men's Shit).

I could wish for money and health and love, but honestly...what I wish for more than anything, would be a WIFE.

You can have the one that dumped me. No, wait, I'm saving her for someone that deserves to be miserable.

if only she had a herman

Bob isn't good enough? Now you want a Herman?
 Mominatrix
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2007 3:15:17 PM
Huge Electric Rotary Masturbation Assisting Nightstick
 redsable6
Msg: 20
Posted: 10/9/2007 6:32:10 PM
Adam West, baby!

Pete73052
Msg: 21
Posted: 10/9/2007 7:53:18 PM

Huge Electric Rotary Masturbation Assisting Nightstick

The "rotary" part makes me skeerd...
 GrnEyedQT
Msg: 22
Posted: 10/9/2007 8:19:45 PM
Since this thread was posted I've tried to think of a woman I would want to be with... nope I get nothing.

I like men, always have, always will... (to the one person I sent an email to saying I was thinking about becoming either a lesbian or a nun... yes I remember saying it, not gonna happen in my lifetime).

Now the famous men I would do in a heartbeat... Keanu Reeves, George Clooney, Johnny Depp (although he is such a good actor I would always wonder if he was faking it), Keifer Sutherland, Pierce Brosnan, Mel Gibson, and Sean Connery I don't care if he is old enough to be my dad. Yes I know some of them are kind of old.

Don't ever want a woman eating at the Y.
 serenity2b
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2007 10:00:53 PM
You know, there are just no guys that strike me that way... I mean don't get me wrong, I have been F'd over by a few guys, one Major I served under in the army comes to mind....

But jumping the fence? no, just no urge that way at all. I am happy with women, I like them a lot.

Jeez, I am even still good friends with my ex wife...

--Serenity
 cooky4321
Msg: 24
Posted: 10/10/2007 12:27:05 AM
Greeneyed and S2:
Can you really say that you do not find ANY people of the same sex attractive? Even if it's just a "wish I was more like them" kind of thing? I love the female form, and often admire beautiful women.
Personally, I wish I was bi. It would increase my chances by 50%. Plus, I understand women, and think being in a relationship with one would be so much easier. If all else failed, we could just talk about shoes. But alas, there are Calls of Nature that just can't be challenged.
That, and the fact that the Learn to Be Lesbian correspondence course I ordered STILL hasn't arrived...

2bcaptain
Msg: 25
Posted: 10/10/2007 12:48:51 AM
When I first saw this thread I thought, "I am just going to check it out, NO WAY am I going to post in it." The thought of a guy makes me go, "Eeeeeeeeewwwwww!" though I have had many gay friends of both genders. You people know me. I just gotta be BAD!
Richard Gere. I used to raise gerbils when I was a kid.
J.F.K. I have always had a thing about Marylin Monroe and I wonder what it was like to blow his brains out. I told you I am Baaaaad!
Gotta go with the Johnny Depp thing. Finest actor of "our" generation.
Steve McQueen. Drove my favorite mustang in Bullitt. Sorry, LCWGT!
Al Pacino.Serpico. Need I say more?
George C. Scott. Day of the Dolphin, of course! Pha will always love Pa! Beee!
Fuk it is late and I have to get up early. Play nice kids!

_________\o/_________
>mak^o> Or I will not!
Show ALL Forums  > California  > If you were gay/straight.