Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Female perspective...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 thatguy276
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Female perspective...Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Don't try and put lipstick on a pig

I've lived in Arkansas for 5 years now; I've actualy seen that and she's right, they don't look good in it. Altho I admit I laughed my balls off when I saw it cause she was dressed like a cross between Lulu from Hehaw and Minie Perle from the Grand Ol' Opry.

Anyway to answer your question, I think the reason they let you do it is because "hey some dude outa nowhere wants to kiss me and play with my tits." The reason they don't give you their numbers, agree to a date, or whatever is because "this guys going up to strange women in clubs and kissing them and playing with their tits."
Ya get what I'm saying? They don't mind letting you do it, but that's not really the type of guy they want to go out with. Just my belief on it. The women may have a better answer for ya.
 thatguy276
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Female perspective...
Posted: 10/9/2007 1:47:43 AM
To MustLoveSports. I agree with what you're saying, but unfortunately it's not illegal because it's only assault if the women don't want him touching them and he does anyway. But since he's asking and they're saying yes they are as much players of the game as he is. However, if she says no and he continues to ask or pressure her she does have a valid case for sexual harassment.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 22
Female perspective...
Posted: 10/9/2007 4:46:55 AM
Ive never once asked a guy in a bar if I could touch his doodle...lol !

That's because there's no challenge to it. I am sure most men would have it out constantly if there weren't legal and societal consequences. Most men, unlike most women are standing around hoping a woman will ask to see it, especially in bars.

My question: Why would a woman let me kiss her on the lips and feel her breasts, etc and not wish to give me her phone number?

She pities you? She figures you're a virgin and you've never seen live female parts before? She's a stripper off for the night and does this with everyone?

If she doesn't like me, why the hell would she entertain the idea of a stranger touching her?

I seriously think she feels bad for you, or she's doing it to tease you - women will do that with no intent to actually consider you someone they'd date. A lot of women hang their bras on the bar in certain places too, doesn't mean they plan on dating anyone who works there.
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 25
Female perspective...
Posted: 10/9/2007 6:35:14 AM
If you'd ever approach me at a bar like that you'd get a resounding NO and likely a slap in the mouth if you persisted.

I'm gonna suggest that the women who respond positively to your little routine are either whores or morons... more likely the latter. Being a moron can truly explain almost any behavior.

Better question is why would you WANT the number of a woman who lets a stranger kiss or fondle her in public, no less?

It's kinda dirty I admit, but sex is dirty.

That comment right there says it all.
 Ravenstar66
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Female perspective...
Posted: 10/9/2007 6:40:47 AM
wow

I think the alcohol is the key here

or you might want to try it at the mall or supermarket! LOL Not going to happen!

How does it feel to be attractive only when booze is involved?
 MermaidMafia
Msg: 30
Female perspective...
Posted: 10/9/2007 10:05:00 AM
Well, I'm from the it never hurts to ask school, so I actually think your game is kinda funny.

If you haven't been hit or thrown out of the bar yet, I guess you're managing to come off as silly and playful, instead of creepy and threatening. If you came up to me and asked, I'm sure I'd laugh, but I'd say no.

These ladies are there to have a good time, a bit drunk, and probably thinking, "what the hell, why not?"
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 37
Female perspective...
Posted: 10/9/2007 1:24:15 PM

It seems a lot of women on here wanna bite my head off for even suggesting what I do and they want to suggest I'm some sort of hunter on the prowl - which in a way I am.

Do you eat what you catch or are you a sport fuc... er hunter?

Most of you that informed me, that if I tried this technique on you, you would kick me in the balls...hahaha.

Well... your clarification would save your balls. You stated you take rejection of the scenario. AS many problems as I can find with your game... at least you don't push/force the issue. I can't see the game making you all that popular, personally, but things could always be worse.

I think it's pretty clear I'm just having fun. It's a well lit, public area, lots of people around. Some say yes, most say no.

As much as I like to fondle and be fondled, there's just something totally off about a stranger starting up a convo then asking to fondle you outta the blue. Not my idea of fun. I can't honestly say I'd be offended if you tried that on me, but I can confidently say the convo would be very much over.

I'm still busy trying to decide why you think sex is dirty.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Female perspective...