Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Drinks are on the house, got a ladder?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 thatguy276
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Drinks are on the house, got a ladder? Page 1 of 1    
Just re-updated my profile again, would like some feedback from the female perspective, but not gonna turn down advice from guys with successful profiles either. Thanks in advance.
Matt

In order to maintain the highest quality forums all new topics must be at least 200 letters long.
Your new thread must have a topic and that hasn't already been discussed to death.
If you do not do this other users will report your thread to be deleted.
 thatguy276
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Drinks are on the house, got a ladder?
Posted: 10/11/2007 11:03:30 PM
Thanks for pointing out the spelling error, and actually I'll be 7 my next birthday (leap year and all).
 Hipkit
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2007 11:23:14 PM
Personally, I find your profile a bit dictatorial. That's okay if you want to appeal to a very submissive type of woman, but you may have difficulty finding one. Be more gentle and coaxing. Say something about yourself: what do you do in your spare time, do you like animals (if you do, that's always a hit with us girls)?
I can only speak for myself, but I find that what you're looking for is a bit vague. I don't think any sane person expects to jump straight into a serious relationship - maybe I'm wrong and we're all bunny boilers! So the 'friends' thing doesn't seem relevant. I always think guys who put friends/dating/chat are suspect; but I'm prepared to be told that I have a suspicious mind.
The right type of woman would really like your profile (when you edit the spelling errors), but you may find it worth widening your search. Does it really matter if your true love isn't a committed Christian?
I'd recommend deleting the pic with the cars in the background; you look really miserable.
 thatguy276
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2007 11:42:39 PM
Thank you, I actually just edited it again. I put friends because I'm not here just to meat that special someone, I'm just here really. If someone happens to be interested I'd like for her to know a little about me and what I'm looking for in a potential relationship. And yes when I do find that person with whom I will share my life it is very important she be a committed Christian. A house devided against itself cannot stand and if a marriage is to work both partners should be committed to the same cause. With me being a devout Christian a relationship wouldn't work out too well with her being Agnostic at best. I know because I've been there.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Drinks are on the house, got a ladder?