Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > UBB Code In profiles.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 xander
Msg: 2
UBB Code In profiles.Page 1 of 1    
[ i] [ /i] also -- keep the most basics (b, i, u)

As requested before, putting a basic how-to on the post screen would also be nice.

( [u]Underline[/u] hasn't worked as UBB since I started here)
 Lucette325
Msg: 3
view profile
History
UBB Code In profiles.
Posted: 5/16/2005 1:06:17 PM
I also like [s] slashed out[/s]
 berrysweetncgurl
Msg: 4
UBB Code In profiles.
Posted: 5/17/2005 2:13:50 AM
huh? anyone reading this as lost as I am?
 xander
Msg: 5
UBB Code In profiles.
Posted: 6/14/2005 5:03:06 PM
It's working.

In fact, underlining works in profiles even though it doesn't work (as UBB) in posts
 xander
Msg: 6
UBB Code In profiles.
Posted: 6/14/2005 7:55:04 PM
Let's just reiterate, just in case.

Only BOLD, ITALICS and UNDERLINE are permitted within profiles.

You can't do URL links (I've checked) and neither web nor email (including MSN/Yahoo/etc profiles) are permitted within profiles. But, of course, everybody knows that :)

xander
Ontario moderator
 CharlieMike73
Msg: 7
UBB Code In profiles.
Posted: 3/18/2009 8:17:28 AM
Resertecting an old thread here, but could we get a review on what BB Code is permitted in profiles?

I would really like to see things like font size and color options made available. Certain other features like external links should be restricted, but the ability to link to other PoF profiles (and other internal pages) might be handy.

For those still not in the know about BB Code, here is a good Cheat Sheet...
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/index.php?act=legends&CODE=bbcode&s

Regards,
Charlie
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > UBB Code In profiles.