Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > How important are pictures?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 adeathbychocolate
Msg: 4
How important are pictures?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
When I post a pic I get at least 10x as many profile views as when I don't. So I know women are more likely to check out a profile with a photo. But I don't know that this makes them shallow.

Did you ask your friend "why" he won't look at profiles with out a pic?
 adeathbychocolate
Msg: 6
How important are pictures?
Posted: 10/14/2007 9:46:40 PM
I was going to tell onederchick she doesn't need to be so defensive...then I saw Cascadian's post. LOL

Um...never mind. :-)
 Temptation50
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/15/2007 12:02:35 AM
Says you're a hazmat guy....after reading your post.....
I ''wounder'' if any of those fumes got through your suit......
 BonnieB
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2007 7:28:33 AM

Guys look at a womans mother as kind of a crystal ball. If they want to know what the girl is going to look like after menopause all the do is look at the mother

I'd heard this, but it always makes me laugh because I look like my father.. sorry guys, cause my mother is much more beautiful than I am

OP..

I don't think I'm shallow at all, but I admit that I don't look at profiles without pictures unless they emailed me or they captured my interest on the forums. I will talk to them, but I would never meet anyone or even pursue an interest with someone who refused to send me a picture. It's not about handsomeness, but about character, and I figure I can tell a lot from a persons face about who they are.

B.
 Cynderella
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2007 6:34:55 PM
I told my sister I would return her photos when I'm done...

I think it's human nature to be a little afraid of the unknown...
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > How important are pictures?