Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Licking underarms - weird fetish?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
Licking underarms - weird fetish?Page 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
By far the best orgasm I have ever had in my life was when having my hairy underarms licked. There is nothing wrong with what you like at all. Nothing perverted or weird about it at all. Now that the morons have made their comments, no one guy will man up and admit they like it, too, though they have admitted it in other threads.

Underarms send out pheromones.

"When a woman reaches sexual maturity, the apocrine glands are only active in a few regions of the body: the navel, the genitals, nipples and the highest concentration are found in the armpit. Women have 75% more apocrine glands than do men. It is the scientific community’s consensus that these glands, due to their location , are sexual signal generators. Apocrine sweat is what the body produces to attract sexual partners. Apocrine sweat is only secreted when a person is under stress or is sexually aroused."
Licking underarms - weird fetish?
Posted: 10/22/2007 8:17:54 AM
LOL y'all really make me laugh. You guys will lick the area where urine and feces comes from (trying to be nice here) and you women will do the same, but a clean or unshaved pit grosses you out?!?!

Yeah, no deodorant is the best way or you get a mouth full of ick.

They have edible body lotions that taste really good and are the best thing to use after a shower .... the taste is delicious!
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 24
Posted: 10/22/2007 11:25:09 AM
I lick everything, and love it ALL! :)
 ~softEDGE~
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2007 5:08:28 PM
Oh well. Whatever floats your boat.
exactly! whatever goes on betwixt two consenting adults is their thing; fetishists or not... it's all about what's comfortale and sensual for the both of you. i don't find this such a strange, weird, or perverted thing; cleanliness of body is important of course.

if anyone here hasn't experienced how sensous scent and licking are, as a part of lovemaking, maybe they are withdrawn, sexually inhibited or just lazy. in any case, if you're with someone who you truly adore having sex with, what's considered off limits and/or prohibited is again, between the two of you.

there are all sorts of fetishes to partake in, with the right person of course. i rather liken this topic somewhat to extended long slow sensual kissing, it's just another sort of off shoot from that. i like to take my time, and i mean a long time with foreplay. extended if you will, there's so much to do, and very much heightens excitement levels for both, i can attest to this. i personally have a few favorites, which i'm certain likely would gross out others. some of the more tame include the neck, ears and earlobes, face and eyelids, hair and head, hands and fingers, the insides of elbows, behind knees, his nipples, and of course, *sighs* feet. there's so much more to any person's body than simply genetalia for sensuality's sake... why not explore and enjoy more than just genetalia, for foreplay's sake, if nothing else...

ok, let the sarcastics begin their rants, i could care less what some think of me rather than focus on my lover's and my own enhancing an incredible experience. the only thing for me personally, is that i'm mor soft and subltle about licking; rather i don't like being tickled, so that's so not cool for me. i have a fairly strong assertive and open personality, so the tenderness i prefer to impart during sensual encounters is a good balance for me, so i prefer to give and receive more gentle motions. that's not to say i can be more daring and exhibit a decent amount of harder motions when so asked or inclined to relate that way...

and scent, ohh it's comparable to heaven, clean fresh scent of the one i care about! subtle nuances of possibilities! smiling here now just thinking about it...

*edit* and maybe there is something to the european thing, or maybe it's just a matter of having lived in other countries and myself from a european family. hope i don't get slammed for thinking many people are too inhibited about so many aspects of themselves, includingt their bodies, that they stay mainstream in their preferences. but passion encompasses so many divergent tastes/likes and dislikes as well. what gets some going isn't for others, and that's all fine. so again, it's completely up up to the individuals involved and how they choose to relate to one another.

but, really; aren't our tongues amazingthings, capable of giving and receiving immeasurable amounts of pleasure? lick whatever you and she are comfortable with you licking, and her, vice versa. no part of sex and intimacy is dirty, not in the least, between two open and mature enough adults that trust each other enough to be able to communicate what turns them on. i think it's just a very natural and healthy part of sensuality, sexuality and play. bon apetit!
 PolynesianPower
Msg: 31
Posted: 10/22/2007 5:33:55 PM
i get totally turned on by underarms(female).It must be a fetish of mine and my armpits are one of my erogenous zones as well.Have to be clean of course.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 32
Posted: 10/22/2007 5:48:42 PM
To tell the truth (as I always do of course) I only have that yucky thing called sex, if both of us are wrapped from head to toe in plastic foil...to avoid any nasties.
I have no kinks what so ever!!
A womans pits are yucky,
a womans bunns are yucky
where the pee pee comes out, is of course yucky,
Don't know where her tongue has been......eeekkkk, why would I put my clean tongue on that??
Feet?? But..but she walks on those. Arrrrrrrr.
Hair of everykind grows out of inside the skin. My GOD, how gross is hair!!

I like to hold hands though.
Of course, only after she scrubbed with antibactarial soap for at least three minutes, and that includes between the fingers!!!

It's official ~ I'm in love. Any man that finds stuff as yicky as I do ~ is the man for me.

~OP~ If you can think it, dream it, type it, write it, speak it or fathom it ~ someone's into it. I don't think it's any more bizarre than my fetish against having a fetish. (Tee hee ~ reaaaaaaaaaally now, I'm just a "no kiss and tell" type.)
 SweetSassy
Msg: 33
Posted: 10/22/2007 5:51:43 PM
LMAO Geneseo....cute!!
 SandOfTime
Msg: 35
Posted: 10/23/2007 7:26:12 PM
I have done it often with a a couple of my past partners. The whole side of a woman's body from her obliques up to her bicep is a major arousal zone. Start at the bottom and work/bite/lick your way up or vice versa. I do this a lot with missionary. It is really fun to give a girl an orgasm while the sensations from licking and nibbling that area are coursing through her body.

I thought this was normal and most people did it. Not a fetish for me. Just something I have done for a long time. It has the advantage of easier access and it is a larger area than hip bone, collar bone, ribs (right under breast when back is arched fully) etc.
 emtchicky
Msg: 36
Posted: 10/23/2007 7:46:49 PM
Um... the question is if this is a weird fetish? HMMMM.... I BELIEVE SO!
I had a guy lick my face once... I slapped him and ran away... yuck!
 BDRT
Msg: 37
Posted: 10/24/2007 5:39:47 AM
I've never done this or had anyone do it to me, but a friend of mine told me about a guy she was with. He kinda took her by surprise, licking her pits, but she said it was a total turn on for her. I know that it certainly would not gross me out.
 marshw
Msg: 40
Posted: 10/24/2007 10:05:37 PM
You wait till she showers? Now THAT's wierd!
 armpitman
Msg: 42
Posted: 11/6/2007 2:43:18 PM
Hey I love licking underarms as long as they are shaven. Don't care if they are male or female, don't care if they have deodorant or not I'll eat them up. I also enjoy pain under my arms. Anyone out there as weird as me?
 HereN916
Msg: 44
Posted: 11/6/2007 10:43:42 PM
I had an experience once where he licked the inside of my arm above the elbow up to and across my underarm and it was incredibly tender as in tender moment yet at the same time, very erotic.............damn, now that's going to be on my mind
 AvidArteest
Msg: 49
Posted: 11/7/2007 11:18:30 PM

I didn't say I lick them AFTER she puts on deodarant - ewwww - that's poisonous, actually.

So, if it's poisonous... why do people put it on their skin????

HMMMM...

The chemicals are bad... aluminum is very bad (#1 cause of alzheimers)... there are legit alternatives to anti-perspirant.
 dauntless49
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2007 1:48:35 AM

That was soooooo funny I bout fell off of the chair. I can imagine that for sure.
 armpitman
Msg: 52
Posted: 11/10/2007 11:01:51 AM
Getting puched by you will be worth licking your armpits. Totally sexy.
 jed456
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2008 1:44:10 AM
licking underarms weird fetish?

To some I suppose it's not one of mine but I agree whatever goes on between two consenting adults is there buisiness.Everyone has some fetish fantasy as long as it doesn't hurt anyone but hey whatever floats your boat.
 Captain Incognito
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2008 11:24:05 PM
I've done it. But think about it, it's a sensitive area and it is not often stimulated (Probably less that the lower bits). Also, as much as many deny it, we are still animals. Parts of our primitive brains are still triggered by scent and there are a lot of glands there. If you want to play a bit with this without making her shower each time, just go along her side. From about on level with her breast down to her hip. I find having a little "chinny" is a lot of fun there too, as long as it's grown out to be soft (And guys, use conditioner on it. It makes it way softer and perfect for tactile stimulation). You have this soft patch on your chin, then you have your smooth cheeks. Alternate rubbing them up and down her side, throw in a moist tongue, maybe some gentle blowing breath. And think, this is all before you've touched breast or anything else. In fact hold out from touching them until she's begging. Do it accross the belly, her butt, her back, down her legs...

Damn, I need a woman.
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2008 12:51:29 AM
No that is really weird. I wouldn't let someone do that.
 Renaissance Mun
Msg: 63
Posted: 4/24/2008 9:26:12 AM
If I was on some kind of powerful hallucinogen, then I might do something like this and maybe get turned on by licking her elbow or a kneecap. But, really, if that's your thing and she likes it, then no judgment here - I just don't get it.
 clasact
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2008 4:30:44 PM
Well, ~ahem~ I do declare..........uh, huh,.... I always say you learn new things every day. However, the next time I go to grab the headboard above my head, or in front of me (and who knows when that'll be) I hope, with all hope, I don't recall this thread. And no, no one has even attempted underarm licking on me. If they did, I'd have to get the Rebar out, bring him back to his senses.

But, whatever floats your boat or blows your skirt up........go for it ........I guess.
 simpleman20188
Msg: 67
Posted: 4/26/2008 10:01:43 AM
Touch, vision and fvcking are just facets of sex.

Taste and smell are two of the five primary senses, why would a person intentionaly neglect them?

Our bodies work on so many levels, we are also magnificent organic factories, cranking out a multitude of chemicals and hormones. Some one truely into the art of sex understands and explores these just as much as sticking a d!ck into a cvnt and moving it back and forth.

As well as wanting to see and touch every part of my lovers body I also want to know her smell and tast.

Let us not forget that hearing is also a part. Not just her words, moans, crys and grunts but also the sounds our badies make as we love to the listening to her heartbeat and the air as she breaths.
 clasact
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2008 6:54:49 PM
Hmm, I think that's a generalization you make there since that has nothing to do with what one prefers and what one doesn't in their sexual preferences. Missionary, lights or no lights or hanging from the chandelier etc...has nothing to do with the other.

it's good to know now who would enjoy licking or being licked and those who are strictly missionary with the lights out!!! Sexual compatibility is important.
 clasact
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2008 8:29:19 PM
Can _I_ see the irony? Yes, yes I can and do.
I wouldn't classify it as a fetish necessarily unless the person is only captivated with doing that one activity much of the time. Like I said above, whatever floats the boat.
I'm ticklish and don't find that a turn on, but there's some people who do. Each to their own.
 Lisa_0307
Msg: 73
Posted: 4/27/2008 11:23:40 AM
LMFAO! If someone tried to do that to me... I'd probably either get so grossed out, id puke....... or laugh and hit them in the eye with my elbow. Natural reflex of course!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Licking underarms - weird fetish?