Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Have you ever heard of a dating contract?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 aprincelyfrog
Msg: 2
Have you ever heard of a dating contract?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Verrrryyyy funny story!

I have heard of dating contracts that do spell out certain behaviors such as not taping encounters, not photographing encounters, not talking to the press, staying monagmous, STD tests etc. etc. etc.

At some income and fame levels they are quite normal.

Perhaps we should all work under that guise...

We should start with this one: I guarantee that when I meet you at starbucks I will look like my pictures, not smell like a goat, have all my teeth (unless said teeth were missing in photos), be dressed respectfully, be driving the car I was pictured with etc. etc. etc.

Karrpilot
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Have you ever heard of a dating contract?
Posted: 10/23/2007 3:12:51 PM
What? Leaving so soon after she takes off her clothes? You should have at least tied her up first. THEN leave. Now, that really would have made her mad.
 miraclgal
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/23/2007 3:23:23 PM
Not too fishy, I think you code name should really be way too fishy.......LOL You imagination is excellent. I am reading a rather steamy novel right now. Its called Wicked Ties by Shayla Black. Maybe you could pick up a few more ideas to entertain the forum group............
 Karrpilot
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2007 3:26:29 PM
Actually, i can not take 100 % credit for my last post. A ex-coworker of mine did that to his girlfriend. They liked to play games, etc. So he tied her up, and left to run some errands. He said he got back after an hour or so. And that she was REALLY pissed at him for that. But he said it was worth it, and then they had some very hot sex afterwards. I miss working with him. He was more warped than i am. And taught me well.
 randomstoic
Msg: 17
Have you ever heard of a dating contract ?
Posted: 10/24/2007 8:17:54 AM
I am still laughing. That story is worth a virtual beer.
 jlizzy
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2007 8:00:03 AM
Wow! Your friends are right! You SOOOO have to get your stories down on paper. I would so love to sit down and hear some stories from you :)

I once dated a guy for 2 months who seemed wonderful but when it came to the bedroom he wanted no straight sex just a bunch of odd kinky things!

The whole thing came to a definate end when he freaked at me for asking how he'd feel if I played soccer with some friends that needed an extra player rather than take public transport "back home wards" with him (we'd have to part ways as soon as we got to our relative stops)..part of his freaking out was to start hurling irrelevant abuse at me...I hate people lie that!
 jlizzy
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2007 8:02:00 AM
He he my dynomite -great response for a bizarre lady/bizarre encounter like that! :)
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Have you ever heard of a dating contract?