Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Its Saturday night and your home alone--what do you do?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 photopilot1
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Its Saturday night and your home alone--what do you do?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Well, I'm never so bored that I'd go to a bar to watch the Leafs play........ but if it's the Habs!!!!

Ok, seriously, and for those who aren't ready to shoot me on sight, I'll just head out into the city and mooch about. Often head down to Chinatown (Spadina/Dundas area) and people watch. Grab a big bowl of noodles or wonton soup and enjoy the hustle bustle of city life.
I've also got a favourite restaurant on the Danforth (know the owner) and I'll head there for some nosh and a cold one. Just refuse to sit and feel sorry for myself. So if I'm not watching the tube, surfing the net or something, then just open the door and get out and about. The hardes part is the first step.
 Greanize
Msg: 9
Its Saturday night and your home alone--what do you do?
Posted: 9/13/2008 10:02:06 AM
I have about 300 photos to work through, so if I am home alone, I am photoshopping!
 Moonchild51
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2008 11:22:58 AM
Yup, the rain is surely a drag on the weekend here! lol
I have designated tonite to be chick flick nite. Jammies on the couch, good movies to watch. Hmmm....seems I have seen more of my couch of late that I wanna!!!
 Amma63
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/14/2008 9:22:38 AM
I rarely get the house to myself............but this weekend I did!!~

So I took full advantage of it by getting into my jammies early last night
(like around 7 pm).................grabbed a cool one and some popcorn and curled up on the couch to watch some movies that no one else likes..............

Sounds corny............but I LOVED it..........................

Delta Force is not a movie everyone else likes.....................................LOL
 someonetookmyname
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/14/2008 2:32:17 PM
I built a tv stand and did a few other things around the house i dont get to do during the week ... just keep myself busy to forget the fact im home on saturday
 Amma63
Msg: 15
Posted: 9/14/2008 4:38:53 PM
sweetsilkie...........

Must have been something in the 'air' last night...............

I had a smoke detector doing the EXACT same thing...........finally at 11 pm I disconected the darn thing................

I'm wondering if it was the humdity?? It was REALLY unbearable last night..............
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Its Saturday night and your home alone--what do you do?