Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Conversation during sex???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 vladtepes97
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Conversation during sex???Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
i much prefer statements over questions. say it feels good, but don't ask me questions.
 DJMac
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Conversation during sex???
Posted: 10/28/2007 2:01:31 PM
The only coversations I have had during sex is relating to how good it feels and what turns us on and the like. If I were with a woman and as we were having sex and all of the sudden she started going on about some TV show, or something that happend on her job, it was strike me as pretty unusual.
 selfsong
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2007 9:15:18 PM
I am just happy to be fvcking so I can (and have) enjoy conversation during the deed.
 that sam i am
Msg: 12
Posted: 10/29/2007 2:19:32 AM
OMG, once, during sex, my ex and I were talking about her favourite sitcom. She cracked a joke so bad that we couldn't continue till like an hour later. It was hilarious.
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 20
Posted: 12/4/2007 6:12:08 PM
Sometimes we'd start fooling around mid-conversation. We didn't stop the conversation until things got heavier and talking became impossible. Strange, but kinda cool.
 nocalsingledad
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2007 4:03:39 PM
"Trust me if we're in the middle of some hot sweaty monkey lovin' I'm definitely not trying to have a conversation"

I am right there with you ... well ... not literally. Besides, if you start talking a lot, I might just get that "deer in the headlights" look because I had a woman in my life who would ask the damnedest things during sex and if I didn't answer exactly right she would get all hyper-dramatic. I don't mind some little one-liners ... but sorry, I am not going to be interviewing someone while I am bumping nasties with them.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Conversation during sex???