Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > YOU IDIOT!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ocrikeymikey
Msg: 1
view profile
History
YOU IDIOT!!Page 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
At one of the squillion businesses I called past today I jumped out of the truck,went into the dispatch area,grabbed the receipt book and started signing my name....a bloke walked by and said "Gday,how ya doing?"...."Good mate" I replied,"hows yaself?"...."Wednesdays almost over,its all good" he says...."2 more days till beer time" says Mike...............then Mike notices that the bloke has an earpiece in and is actually talking to someone on the phone,not me at all!!!! lol

When was your last YOU IDIOT moment?

Or maybe its just me that has em! lol
 aussiegirlwannabe
Msg: 2
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 10/31/2007 6:54:30 AM
PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!

My ex's best friend had a message on his answering machine that sounded like he was right there talking with you... then you realize you've been had... it's just a message... yup, I fell for it.
 Cinder_ella
Msg: 3
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 10/31/2007 2:46:26 PM
I was in Woolies once and picked up this big bone for the dogs. My mum told me to go and get it cut in half for them so I went up to the counter and asked them to cut it. The bemused looking person who served me told me I was at the bakery and should go to the meat counter - I wonder why the loaves of bread everywhere didn't tip me off
 Goddess of dreams
Msg: 4
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 10/31/2007 5:46:44 PM
Such good stories

Don't ask...most of my life I've been doing them to many to remember. by the second time that my brothers friend met me told my brother "your sister reminds me of Maxwell Smart" and this was 24 years ago and I am still a bit of Max

But just few days ago I had a miss call on my message bank I went to check it and at the same time I had someone arrive too .....the person who left the message was calling my name and saying hello hello hello and I forgot it was just a message and I kept on saying hello...hello..backā€¦. and thinking maybe there is something wrong with my phone...then suddenly ...I remembered...it was a message

I have few other good ones

TBC
 Kissthisfrog !
Msg: 5
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 10/31/2007 8:13:57 PM
I was at the Melville Markets near Fremantle with my dog on a leash.
I just happened to turn around in time to see my dog sniffing the black boots of a large Russian lady .
The Russian lady was busy haggling with the stall owner over the price of something .
All to quickly my dog c#cked his leg and did a little sqirt .....,
...., the trouble was the little squirt went over the top of the boot....,and a stream of Russian expleatives followed us out of that carpark !!
 serenex
Msg: 6
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 10/31/2007 9:10:12 PM
When you think you have committed some sort of road rage act with people blowing horns and raising fingers at you and your stereo is full blast think again.....I drove 3 ks with a dozen eggs on the roof and when i got in the carport only then did they come off the roof onto the ground
 obhwhitedragon
Msg: 7
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/1/2007 3:27:40 AM

I have one of them every day...............

& why not..............if you cart laugh at yourself...........its not a good day
 atalia
Msg: 8
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/1/2007 3:46:55 AM
YOU IDIOT..............................someone rang?
 misskrissy50
Msg: 9
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/1/2007 4:17:41 AM
My idiot moment would have been when I was about 20 ..young and naive..I had gone into hospital for my first child..My pride and joy was my bonsai plants that I was trying to grow..I get home to find the soil rock hard and no plants...the man of the house had forgotten to water them...His excuse was that I had planted the seeds upside down and thats why they didn't grow..and doofus that I am..believed him..arrggghh!!
 Sierra Leonne
Msg: 10
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/2/2007 7:01:35 AM
Ok, this week I've had a MAJOR idiot moment; one that could have killed me & the sad thing is I didn't realise until about 5 days later it had happened.....
Scenario: Me in pain with an abcessed, broken tooth, sleep deprived, barely functioning as a person. My cats currently on flea control tablets.....
I sit a pile of half used up pain killers down on top of the cats flea medication, those white tablets in the silver bubble packs all look the same.....
Around 2am early morning after the tooth is cut out of the bone I'm desperately downing what I think are ibuprofen tablets & wondering why the hell they're having no effect. I'm feeling pretty crook for about 3 days..... must be the abcess making me sweat & shake & feel sick......
Last night I go to give the cats their tablets, when I can't find them realisation dawns....
OMG!
Strangely the midges & mossies have been leaving me alone the past few days.....
 Goddess of dreams
Msg: 11
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/2/2007 5:26:50 PM
^^^^^^^^^

So does that mean you killed all your pet fleas.....ohhhhhhhh... poor fleas
 Sierra Leonne
Msg: 12
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/3/2007 9:00:10 AM
Yep Goddess, all insect life in my near vicinity has been quaking in fear the last few days, my friends are speculating how long the effects of the tablets will last. After all for a cat it's about a month, but as I weigh considerably more than my cats does this mean only a few days for me?
 Cinder_ella
Msg: 13
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/3/2007 3:12:58 PM
But what I really want to know Sierra, is do you have a nice shiny coat now?
 atalia
Msg: 14
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/3/2007 3:37:03 PM
I have the opposite flea problem, I took a flea free dog to the vet and got lectured on flea control because of her sandfly bites, then to add insult to injury, she came home from the vet with fleas she got from one of the other dogs there.
 kretin
Msg: 15
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/10/2007 7:26:46 AM
Stearing away from pets & insects, 3 weeks ago whilst riding my pushy & trying to be smart by beating 2 lanes of oncoming traffic & doing a hook turn. In the process of the turn, the pedal on the side I was turning into, was down & bit the bituemn, back wheel came up & I bit the dust & managed to beat the traffic at well & narrowly been missed.
Picked myself up & said a few choice words & hobbled of the road to assess the damage & thinking that it was just a bad sprain & lost minimal bark. An elderly lady comes over & says that I should get it xrayed as it could be broken, got a lift home & tried a few anti sweeling treatments, but not with much luck.
7 hrs later I jump on my motor bike & go to the hospital, only to find that I broke my ankle. Upon lleaving, I had one of the nurses try & put the cops on me for riding a bike with a broken ankle.
Rang the boss the next morning (Sunday), he wasnt too impressed that I had taken myself out of commission.
 Leatheryman
Msg: 16
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/10/2007 6:32:41 PM
^^^Umm ahh. Tisk tisk. Injured motorcycling.

I fell through a ceiling inside and old RAAF hanger putting phone cables in. This metal fabrication business had all this ceiling area propped up from beneath with acro props, so they could store crap on top. That's where the phone cables needed to go so I thought, "Cool, this should be easy. People must come up here a fair bit" and could see foot prints on heavily trafficked Masonite ceiling panels that had formply beneath them...or so I thought.

Tra la la, working away running the phone cable through the trusses this job was 90% finished, when WHOOMPA! I landed downstars on a $60 000 photocopier and kind of on my head. I got up immediately and looked up and sat in an office chair...surrounded by debris and asbestos dust. There were obviously no props in the bosses office...

I then drove myself to hospital, where I was told after about an hour and a half wait, that I had fractured a couple of vertebrae and not to move a muscle...tisk tisk

When I told my mate and his wife about what happened, she didn't believe that there are photocopiers worth that amount because she sells them...

proudlyunique
Msg: 17
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/11/2007 3:44:48 AM

When you think you have committed some sort of road rage act with people blowing horns and raising fingers at you and your stereo is full blast think again.....I drove 3 ks with a dozen eggs on the roof and when i got in the carport only then did they come off the roof onto the ground

nothing surprises me with you fella.... im sure if you dug deep this would be one of your more mild idiot cases....lol
 Lacrymosa
Msg: 18
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/11/2007 3:49:58 AM
^^^oh dear....are you back? What a wonderful compassionate, giving person you are KDF....I'm sure you have never done anything silly in your life before?

Now take me for instance....

I actually look exactly like Drew Barrymore...and I was sooooo embarrassed when a man told me that last night? I felt soooo silly?

Then there was this one time at band camp......
 cuda64
Msg: 19
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/11/2007 3:53:21 AM
Lacqers looks exactly like Drew Barrymore.......except she has extra thingys.
 Goddess of dreams
Msg: 20
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/11/2007 4:04:45 AM

I'm sure you have never done anything silly in your life before?

anything??? he was rude to my dear friend
 Lacrymosa
Msg: 21
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/11/2007 4:11:10 AM
Ohhh GoDdy....that totally shocks me? He seems soooo perfect?

It's sad when nice boys do something silly......

But I have been an idiot many times?

There was there time where I tried to get a dragon to walk along the Strand...oh dear...he whinged about his sore feet for at least 300 metres.....then he started complaining about his tail....my ears hurt by the time it was all over.....
 Goddess of dreams
Msg: 22
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/11/2007 4:29:59 AM
well did I tell you what I did.

15 years ago I went to America with my mum to visit my uncle. he had a spare car that let me drive around. I stayed most of the time with my cousin who can talk as much as I can.

My uncle went to another city with my mum and they asked me b4 I come back to Aust to take his car back.
so the nigth b4 I left ...after going out ...my cousin and I drove to her house to get the car . she stoped went in and got the keys came back I was still in her car and drove off ....we were still chatting away and I said Oh MY God we forgot to bring the car...she said stop ...J...O..k..i..........ng OH my god we did tooooooooooooo. yes we forgot the car
 Lacrymosa
Msg: 23
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/11/2007 5:00:05 AM
Oh my god GoDdy!!!

That happened to me too!!!! But it wasn't a car.....I forgot my junk mail!!!! It sat in the mailbox for 2 whole hours before I remembered it!!! Then, I missed the bargains!!!! Oh lordy....I cried for 3 days because I paid $4.00 more for a lamp than I should have? IT was a totally devastating moment for me and I felt like such an idiot.....
 JulietJuliet
Msg: 24
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/11/2007 5:09:38 AM
Well it wasn't me who embarrassed myself, but someone who had spoken to me.
I left the post office where I had worked for some years, when a ex customer approached me. "I miss you she said, that new girl they have is a snotty nose bi*ch".....Oh dear, I didn't have the guts to tell her that the new girl was in fact my sister!
 SergeantOz
Msg: 25
YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 11/12/2007 5:09:24 AM
I went with my best mate to court over a series of parking infringements he was fighting with the local council and as he could not afford a lawyer, agreed to represent himself. I reminded him to dress well and he agreed to borrow a suit and tie from me. Meeting me outside he looked good except for the 2 mismatched black shoes he was wearing. He runs off to a shoe shop coming back with a new pair only to try them on and learn they are both left shoes. The matter was dismissed when no1 from the council attended so he joked about his lucky shoes from then on.
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > YOU IDIOT!!