Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Would you date someone with Tourette Syndrome?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pantsonfire
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Would you date someone with Tourette Syndrome?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Yes ..

I have in the past and I would again.... My ex would only make noises if he became very stressed but he did have a tic and would twitch quite often... Strangely, if he kept his cap on he would twitch far less...

Never embarrassed me but then I don't embarrass easily..
 Nomdeplume
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Would you date someone with Tourette Syndrome?
Posted: 11/1/2007 3:25:25 PM
I once met a girl on a train who I diagnosed as suffering a variant of Tourettes, known as Mute Tourette's Syndrome, my diagnosis was confirmed after only a few minutes spent examining her long legs and short skirt, when she passed me a note that said "F**K OFF"..

Dr Nom
 ShakenBake1988
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/21/2011 3:14:37 AM
YES I WOULD in fact I have Tourette Syndrome & OCD I to have experienced and continue to this Day not having a problem making female friends and being in Strong Relationships in fact I did a presentation in front of my entire High school body when I was a Freshman after a Got the awareness and facts out there thing were essayer for me don't get me wrong it took ALLOT OF GUTS to speak in front of the entire school but I did the point I am trying to make is that don't be afraid of be afraid of being inberest I yuost to be that way life is to short for that I live each day t the fullest and live life with no regrets I don't think just because some onesome of the smartest people I know has a desabilaty that makes them any deferent from the rest of the world I would defiantly Date a women with TS if are chemistry is just right and if I really had feelings for her I would.
 ObjectStupidity
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/21/2011 5:25:06 AM
Personally i would avoid someone with TS...

Everytime its mentioned i cant help but think of the 'Angry Kid' sketch where he has Tourettes in the back of the car...
 badge73
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2011 3:58:15 AM
i think i have several times in the past ....... after all quite a few have said swear words after i have only asked them for a cuppa tay and a gobble.

though i dare say a few potential mother in laws have said the same thing about myself as the words feck off you old bag just seem to fly out on occasions
 Mystery Rottick
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2011 12:46:27 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZINIRhPesmM[/youtube]
 Mystery Rottick
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2011 12:47:34 PM
maybe this will work
 matt e
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2011 7:04:24 AM
I'd struggle if it was one where they spit as well. Saw this on tv years ago. The kid was gobbing on his mum and brothers dinner. They had got used to it and carried on eating.
 Kentish-Man
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2013 10:36:10 AM
I'd love to :)
 stonecastle
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2013 10:58:57 AM
I don't know what the hell Tourette Syndrome is. Can someone explain it?
 GeordieColin
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2013 2:15:16 AM
The guy with Tourette's seemed like a great guy and she seemed really nice too. Watching that program helps put things into perspective.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Would you date someone with Tourette Syndrome?