Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Is this as twisted as I think it is? Or just spectacularly funny!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~blue eyes~
Msg: 2
Is this as twisted as I think it is? Or just spectacularly funny!Page 1 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
He was multitasking.
I'm sure he was all ready to go when he took the picture so it was easier for him to send them all at once so he could finish the task at hand.
 pr0ud p4p4
Msg: 3
Is this as twisted as I think it is? Or just spectacularly funny!
Posted: 11/3/2007 11:25:43 AM
First what man is stupid enough to think a dikk pic is gonna make women swoon?
Second what man is so impressed with his dikk he has to photograph it?
Third what man would let a woman know he mass mailed photos of his dikk?

The perfect responce is it looks like a dikk only smaller.
 SlingDad
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/3/2007 11:26:44 AM
I'm proud of mine too but I don't go waggling it around at parties.........well, *most* parties.

Just

Kidding

He probably already knows he screwed up and sent it to 6 others as soon as he pressed "SEND"

I'm sure there was a bit of alcohol involved with that one........heh. =P
 bucsgirl
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2007 11:27:35 AM
My response (it only happened once) was "Wow that's cute. Last time I saw one that size I was changing a diaper. "
 ItsMargo
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2007 11:36:46 AM
Oh my, I'm still laughing... this qualifies as twisted AND whacked AND funny. Thank heavens they are all women...lmao

A witty *reply all* is de rigueur Nomadic... and please, please share (the retort not the pic)
 AndreaCross
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/3/2007 11:38:58 AM
I don't think it is sick or twisted, and I am not scared of them either.. however, I personally would never want a picture of my boyfriends stuff sent to me on a phone, that is just embarrassing, then to have it sent to six other people, (of which you don't know are male or female) It would be like him saying okay your Sunday, your Monday, your Tuesday, your Wednesday, your Thursday, your Friday, and oh baby theres Saturday. Ew...

I would send him a message telling him that you didn't think the zoom went up that high on cell phones.........
 Ron9
Msg: 10
Posted: 11/3/2007 11:40:30 AM
I don’t even use my cell phone. I carry it around but the last call I made on it was to my mom. Mom died almost three years ago. And - for some silly reason I bought a nice new one with all the bells and whistles so ...... I could also NOT use it lol.

Maybe the guy pushed the wrong button and instead of one send - it did his contact list.

I have no idea how to send a picture or text message on my phone. If I had a gf and was goofing around and tried - it would be my luck it would go to my sister or the man in the moon lol.
 pr0ud p4p4
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/3/2007 11:46:30 AM
So tell me is it now your cell phone back ground?? lol
 migivadamsbusted
Msg: 15
Posted: 11/3/2007 12:09:09 PM
a****showing of his****
 msflis
Msg: 16
Posted: 11/3/2007 12:12:18 PM
How about "I see you know how to share"...

Are you intimidated by the picture or by the multiple recipients?

--Ms. Flis
 Monty_Python_007
Msg: 18
Posted: 11/3/2007 12:23:36 PM
Jeez, guys & their weinies...!

Good that you can laugh at this. I don't think any one has said it yet, so allow me; I'm liberal & irreverent & a bit of an iconoclast (as are you, Nomad, from your profile,) but I can say w/ all confidence, this crosses a line - BIG red (no joke intended) flag! At the absolute least this guy is a bit hazey on boundries. At worst he has some serious, um, issues. Unless you neglected to mention you've been, like, having phone sex w/ this creep, don't reward or even tolerate this behavior. It's rude, pesumptuous, & borders on abusive. I'm not sure I'd even tease this guy - just tell him to get lost.

Just my opinion, but I'd run. Now, fast, & far.
 AndreaCross
Msg: 19
Posted: 11/3/2007 12:48:47 PM
I will admit just a bill that I have asked a guy how big he is, hell I asked MY boyfriend how big he was when I first met him. Lets face it, size IS everything, and girls want to believe that they are going to have an amazing sex partner when they decide to be serious, a good relationship and or marriage does have something to do with the sex life of the couple, but that is not what is going on here. This guy is just being a freekin creep now, threaten him with cheese grating that thing off if he wants to wave it over the phone at you again....... the mental pain of a cheese grater taking off inches of his manhood just might be enough for him to leave you alone
 nipoleon
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2007 12:56:03 PM
Women should appreciate penis photos more than they do.
You don't understand how difficult it is to maintain an erection while taking a picture of it.
I fail to understand why he sent the picture to seven different women ( they were all women weren't they ? ) at the same time.
Sounds to me like he may have lost a bet.
 icusmiling
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/3/2007 12:56:41 PM
I suppose if you really wanted to mess with him, ask him why he sent that picture to "43" people, then consider ,and enjoy, the look on his face when he thinks he may have accidentally sent it to this mother, siblings, business associates, minister, etc...
 Pfm1011
Msg: 22
Posted: 11/3/2007 1:10:28 PM
If you didnt ask for the photo..what the hell is he thinking?..and seven at once..thats just damn stupid....And actually by law its indecent exposure.. The internet has really messed up peoples social skills ..

If you want more photos..make a joke comment..If you dont I would send him a "what the hell are you thinking"

Sending a joke comment will make him think sending pictures of his dick to people is actually socially acceptable... Even if you shagged before.. And what the hell sort of loser lets ex's know who he is shagging.. I presume you will never shag him agaian as he clearly could be a biohazard and has no respect for you if he feels you wont be offended by a c*ck picture.
 ManeRider
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2007 1:32:04 PM
Narcissist because he sent a d!k pic? Naw, just male testosterone and a tribute to further discredit the male species. Sounds completely whacked, IMO.

I'd take a picture of your cats/dogs/donkey/elephant/camel/horses junk, and reply to him, along with several other recipients.
I honestly dont' get the whole online/digital phenomenon some men have with their family jewels. Chrise, why can't some guys get how stupid it is to broadcast their penis. It all sounds so so lame. I swear, I'm going to be a lesbian in my next life.
 carolann0308
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2007 2:48:31 PM
I think I'd barf on my phone and have to get a new one.
 867love
Msg: 27
Posted: 11/3/2007 2:57:07 PM
i liked the response from the movie "FORD FAIRLANE" when the girl band was flashed: -"it looked like a penis -only it was smaller"

-where are all the courageous or drunk women with cameras on their cell phones?
 ManeRider
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2007 3:03:23 PM
******Hi Manerider. It wasn’t so much the picture sending itself that seemed narcissistic to me, it was the multiple recipients thing. ************("I need to exhibit my d!kk to as many people as possible, cuz that gets me off.") ********
sorry, I'm getting it, now. I'm a little slow on the take, sometimes. It simply amazes me that guys are so eager to flaunt their goods for eveyone to see. geeesh, am I a prude and not know it? LOL. I guess maybe I am. Even chat rooms are flooded with guys wanting girls to view their nude d!k cams. The internet and digital age has certainly transformed the ways in which we live.
Pretty soon, we'll have virtual sex online, where a penis and vagina are used, in conjuction with electrical devices, that replicate those body parts. AH, well, at least their won't be any children to tend to, afterwards, just a very messy keyboard to clean up.
 packagedealx3
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2007 3:30:40 PM
I'm sorry, even if you aren't exclusive, would you want to date a man that felt it necessary to send a pic of his penis to seven women. The simultaneously just illustrates that he is too lazy to try to rev you up separately.

Princess could be right, it could be an ex-girlfriend or it could also have been on of his other personalities.

Maybe you should set up a date with the guy and all 7 show up with a cardboard blow-up of his wanker.
 69cobra
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2007 4:04:07 PM
Maybe he thinks that it's his best feature!!! I DIDN'T say his biggest!!! Reply with a comment something like: "You expect to impress me with that little thing?"
 Herding_Cats
Msg: 32
Posted: 11/3/2007 4:16:36 PM
Oh my God, Nomadic. That is so twisted AND spectacularly funny. Anyone I know? Hahahahaha!!!

Holy crap. Definitely "reply all" and my favorite response as well was the "It looks like a penis — only smaller!"

I can just imagine the hamster getting the wheels turning in what passes for his brain. It would go something like this:

He reaches down his pants, stroking himself thoughtfully. He hasn't shaved or showered and sniffs his own armpits to see if he can get away without for the night. As he does, he turns himself on and feels his erection begin to grow. Such a waste! Such fine meat and no one to appreciate it. With his other hand, he flips open his phone to see if he can reel in a fishie with this bad boy.

*Flash*

Hmm... That one had a stray hair marring the perfection of the photo. Must try again.

*Flash*

Damnit... The angle makes it look like some malformed stalagmite...

He carefully checks the angle, imagining the appreciative woman he will reel in with it.

*Flash*

Oooo... That one's a keeper. Now, who to send to... The more I send to, the better my chances of getting laid. This is good bait...

*Stroke*
*Stroke*
Her, her, her, her.... Nah not her... ah why not... her and her...

*Send*

Smiling to himself, he lays back and awaits the first nibble on his line.
 cowtrucker
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2007 4:41:25 PM
Ummm ... Wow..... Well, maybe Not wow...

If this was a guy I was interested in, for me, it would end all interests right then and there. I guess it's up to you, if you are into that sort of thing.

Personally, I think it was Whacked, and not my cup of tea. However, with computers, and all the photo editing, you could transfer it to your PC, do something really outrageous to change the picture, and then email it to the other 6 people, and then include a copy for his pleasure.

I still would drop the guy like a hot potato. And for the member that posted the tidbit about wishing women would send pictures of their "stuff", I don't do that neither.

What ever happened to values, morals, and keeping certain things private and intimate? Who wants something that has been "around"???

CowTrucker
Chapman, Kansas
 bucsgirl
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2007 5:04:02 PM
"OK, I'm good in Photoshop. See, we take the photo, and dress it up, maybe give it a happy face or something, and then you send it to all seven people and him. Next we do around the world trip, with different backgrounds, like Paris, with it wearing a beret, or Scotland, it wearing a kilt and with a nervous looking sheep in the background. And at the end, we do a Time-Life cover on how the "World's Most Traveled Penis" is really a fake. It's really only a imaginatively carved hot dog. Oscar Meyer I think. No, Ball Park, because they Puff When You Cook Them, right? Oooo, and then A True Photo, showing a very shriveled hot dog. Yeah! I bet it would get picked up by a few sites, and he could be famous!"

Absolutely hysterical and very creative. I love the way your mind works!!

It could also be the "holiday penis" a Puritan hat for Thanksgiving..what a turkey. A Santa hat for Christmas...Easter the bunny ears...and for April Fools...just leave it as is.
 Herding_Cats
Msg: 37
Posted: 11/3/2007 5:43:43 PM
Maybe you should just go find a bigger one, Nomadic. Google images should have something appropriate. Find one next to a tape measure so you can provide scale. Send it to him and write:

"That's not a d!ck... THIS... now THIS is a d!ck.."

I wrote that with an Aussie accent. *Nod*
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Is this as twisted as I think it is? Or just spectacularly funny!