Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > This is my version of "Tuna caserole", the destitute version      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Honey_J
Msg: 1
This is my version of "Tuna caserole", the destitute versionPage 1 of 1    
Ingredients:

1 Pkg. Chicken Ramen
1 can chunk light tuna
1 small can sliced mushrooms, drained
Hearty handful French's french fried onions (Regular or cheese)
season salt
mayo
2 cups water, divided

In skillet, crunch up ramen into small pieces. One cup water in skillet, cook noodles half way. Add mushrooms, season packet and tuna. Once water is really low throw in onions. Stir well, cook additional 5 minutes for flavors to mingle. In each seperate bowl of casserole, add one spoonful mayo and pinch season salt, stir well. Serve warm.

I thought there was no food in the house until I found this stuff and I just improvised. It's really very tasty. I know it sounds kinda... icky. I guess it's all about how to survive when the fridge is COndiment heaven and the wallet has more moths and dust bunnies than $...
 Honey_J
Msg: 2
This is my version of Tuna caserole, the destitute version
Posted: 11/20/2007 2:03:09 PM
Ooh Mac N Cheese... now you're getting FANCY! lol
 lie to me
Msg: 3
This is my version of Tuna caserole, the destitute version
Posted: 11/20/2007 4:47:10 PM
1 can drained green beans
1 can drained tuna
1 can cream of shroom
few last tator tots found in back of freezer

Green beens on bottom, then the tuna, then spread on the soup (undiluted), cover with the tots.

Cook at 375 or whatever till tots are done and nicely colored.

*either feeds 2, or just myself with leftovers for breakfast......
Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > This is my version of "Tuna caserole", the destitute version