Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Vacations, Visits or relocation . .      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 4
Vacations, Visits or relocation . . Page 1 of 1    
I'd love to be able to vacation in Venice Italy (before it sinks beneath the waves!) for a week. I want to float along the cannals...

I'd never relocate for anyone. My family and my daughters family is here so here I shall stay.

I don't think I have a place I'd avoid unless it had to do with some sort of civil unrest or a type of war. Other than that everything would be up for grabs!
 stilsearchn
Msg: 6
Vacations, Visits or relocation . .
Posted: 11/22/2007 6:02:52 PM
Does a not quite planned trip to Sunny California count as a dream vacation? Well you know it's not my birthday quite yet, but sometime next year I want to go, I've been talking about it for a long time! I'd like to drive across the Golden Gate Bridge and I"m almost certain if I make it Cally at all, I'd probably chicken out on that bridge, LOL But it's worth a shot right?

Relocate, to be closer to my kiddos, but not right next door and not within 5 minutes of them, I need a town with something to do, for goodness sake!
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Vacations, Visits or relocation . .