Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Thanks Giving      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 alpinebryon
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Thanks GivingPage 1 of 1    

I would like to say to everyone I WISH YOU A HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL Stay warm everyone stay safe stay happy and stay out of the malls do all you shopping online Ha Ha.Not really everyone do what you want too.No one im hell is going to get me to be a maller today Ha ha
 stilsearchn
Msg: 2
Thanks Giving
Posted: 11/23/2007 11:02:38 AM
Thanks alpine!! Hope you had a great day too!!

I didn't go shopping today either. I went to the bank, post office and home, and going back to town later for car maintenance, then back in town tonight for pool and dancing

can't wait!
 scoutmom
Msg: 3
Thanks Giving
Posted: 11/23/2007 12:44:34 PM
Are you ready for this one Denise......I got to bed about 1:00 am last night and my mother had the nerve to wake me at 2:30 to let me know that they had laptops real cheap at Circuit City. I want to get one for my son for his birthday/Christmas. So at 4:00, I head off to Circuit City. I get there at 4:45 and the line is a mile long!!!!!!! Let's just say, I didn't get one ! I got back home about 7:00 and the phone started ringing at 9:00 and my son was up by 9:30!!! This is going to be a long day!!!! Hope everyone else managed to stay away from all those crazy stores.
 stilsearchn
Msg: 4
Thanks Giving
Posted: 11/23/2007 12:56:24 PM
crazy, girl, just crazy...not me. I'm going to Walmart tomorrow before I head to STL for real shopping, I'll have 3 cd's for pics to post!! Can't wait to see them!
 scoutmom
Msg: 5
Thanks Giving
Posted: 11/23/2007 2:01:00 PM
Trust me, it was not my idea of a good time. I told her there was no way we would get one but she wouldn't be happy until I went. That's ok, I got a free breakfast out of it. I had her wallet on me and I figured the least she could do was pay for breakfast. Right? lol I can't wait for those pics to be posted. I love looking at the pics. You travel safe tomorrow Denise.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Thanks Giving