Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > The sex sucked and the person you've been dating is...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 7
The sex sucked and the person you've been dating is...Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Oh, oh--I didn't start this thread, did I???
I need the dancing pickle and all I got was the strolling gherkin!!

I'm hoping we can make it better in the future...sometimes you need to talk it out and TRY. But if NOTHING is making you stay, why stay?
 jst_a_mskgn_grl
Msg: 8
The sex sucked and the person you've been dating is...
Posted: 11/26/2007 1:31:49 PM
Just let it be. To say anything would first of all, sound like you are just trying to get back at her and secondly, it's immature, don't lower your standards.
 Diana619
Msg: 11
Posted: 11/26/2007 2:18:19 PM
bad sex and all or just suck it up and walk...?

Not sure what you mean by BAD sex OP. Care to explain that? What wouldn't she do? Or...What did she do so poorly? Just curious.
 Hot Buttered Soul
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/26/2007 2:24:36 PM
Why waste your time trading barbs with them. Just walk on by...
 Duckman_2
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/26/2007 3:54:14 PM

even get in your face and call you some ugly names in a public place.

Maybe that was their way of telling you the sex sucked...

And what makes you think it was her fault the sex wasn't any good?
 printer2
Msg: 18
Posted: 11/26/2007 4:11:54 PM

Sex for a woman is an emotional investment, I do not care if anyone tells me any different, a woman needs to feel loved, and trust before she can have any really wonderful sexual experiences~!

I do recall a woman in my past that said she had wonderful sexual experiences and did not have an emotional investment in me.

Why bother with the woman, just walk away there is nothing to gain in acting like a jerk. I am sure her behavior has scored some points with you.
 Leeanne
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2007 4:15:25 PM
Just let it go!! Don't get into a dramatic scene any futher. At this point - even if you told them they wouldn't believe you - they would think you are just saying that to get at them futher!
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 20
Posted: 11/26/2007 7:23:21 PM
The Evil B*tch inside me says that as soon as they decide to get all rank on me in public, that's when I'd drop the "you suck in bed" bomb. The real me knows that's sinking to their lame-a$$ level though.
 Moonchild51
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2007 5:01:06 AM
sex toys: they're called WOMEN!!! ...and a little coke to sky the evening.
^^^^this from another post that you made.
My question would be this? Are you sure it sucked? Are you sure it was she that wasn't up to par???
 Tigress
Msg: 24
Posted: 11/27/2007 7:01:50 AM
You shouldn't even discuss the sex with this person, unless you want to try and make the relationship work. If you aren't feeling any chemistry and don't want to try, just let it go. Just say you don't feel a connection and leave it at that.
 HillsideCA
Msg: 27
Posted: 11/28/2007 1:19:43 AM
Were you in said public place when you broke it off? If so...I think you made your bed, there...

But regardless, the answer for me is no. Be a gentleman and walk away.
 mizbex
Msg: 28
Posted: 12/16/2007 2:07:27 PM
The fact that you felt the need to have this conversation in public tells me a lot about you, it also tells me that the bad sex probably was not her fault cowboy.
 english lass
Msg: 33
Posted: 12/16/2007 4:31:40 PM
suck it up and walk

scenes are best kept within the theatre, imo
 mizbex
Msg: 34
Posted: 12/16/2007 5:37:05 PM

MIZBEX: this question is intended for the reader -- not me. i'm a writer. i write what i know. i use people to know the "known." let the world bewear...

Well Mr. Writer, you can use me to help you with your spelling, it is beware. You are welcome Hemingway.
 *onthehood*
Msg: 35
Posted: 12/16/2007 6:37:20 PM
i think you should give them pointers and tell them all the ways in which they suck that way they can do better in the future and actually be dated by someone .
 ItsMargo
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2007 6:45:58 PM
I've always hated break-ups in a public place. Especially over dinner. Just sucks being trapped there.
 straykat9
Msg: 38
Posted: 1/17/2008 11:42:59 AM

Since the male most often takes control of the sex, you have a lot of guts to say that the sex sucked. Almost all women have a sex tiger inside them and it's just a matter of the guy being able to bring it out of her.

I agree with that!
 echo*
Msg: 40
Posted: 1/17/2008 2:35:36 PM
I wouldn't go out of my way to hurt someone even if he made a scene in public. Count your blessings to be free of someone who can't control their behavior in public and move on.
 huronbraxx
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2008 2:39:33 PM
"The sex sucked"
not being a flame but that's kinda... shallow
isn't sex a skill that can be improved?
as for "isn't all that", then why go out with them?

she feels like a used condom seriously, take these things into consideration before hooking up with someone next time
 pretty greeneyes
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2008 3:02:32 PM
"When sex "sucks", is it the fault of the one who doesn't know what they're not doing, or doing wrong?....or the fault of the one who knows it's not "happening" and does NOTHING to improve it. "

Well said Kitten.. how about blame it on the one that does want to improve it.
 Cynderella
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2008 7:43:26 AM

should you just tell'em the WHOLE truth

and nothing but!!!
 fancynanci
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2008 10:41:21 AM
The sex sucked? Why on earth did you stay?
 that sam i am
Msg: 53
Posted: 1/19/2008 7:45:18 AM
You tell him or her that whole truth, bad sex. Then you proceed to make sure all your friends and his or her friends know what a lousy lay he or she is. :)
 cornstar6207
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2008 9:12:26 PM
It could be worse, and that is that the sex is great, but you don't like the person you are with. I have experienced this a couple of times. All it is does is prolong a relationship that is destined for failure. As a man, I tend to stay in a relationship if the sex is good. I think a lot of men feel the same way. (I'm not saying that is right, but just the way it is) That said, if the sex is bad, you shoud bail out.
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2008 11:17:05 AM
Yeah that last person I dated the sex was the worst I have ever experienced. AWFUL! They thought they were all that but it was only in their mind! I can't say 1 nice thing about them. I had no chemistry and new it was not going to go anywhere. Then when u try and be honest and talk to them they are ugly and in your face and putting u down. Funny thing is they were the only one happy in the relationship. Being honest about how I felt and why made them launch a full attack on me and make it out to be I'm the bad person when in reality it was about them and they knew I was right. That is the kind of immature behavior I will not deal with again. So I'd say next time I would walk away and say nothing!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > The sex sucked and the person you've been dating is...