Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sexy voices.......... what type turns you on?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DropDeadGorgeous
Msg: 11
Sexy voices.......... what type turns you on?Page 1 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Busty, HELL YEAH!! Vin Diesel's voice is ahhhhhh...::quivers::
 Leeanne
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Sexy voices.......... what type turns you on?
Posted: 4/2/2006 8:01:43 PM
My man has a very sexy voice - an African accent - sounds so sexy when he says my name - hehe.
 susieduck
Msg: 32
Posted: 4/5/2006 2:53:52 AM
I often use my lower register when I speak... it just feels more comfortable to me. I have been told multiple times by men that I could have quite a career as a phone sex operator. Scary... :P

As for me... I also like low... sensuous voices... and accents! Not any mind you... I am from MN and the classic "Fargo" accent does nothing for me. :)
A slight southern... like Matthew McConoughey... yum. He also has a bit of a crooked mouth so it is fun to even just watch him talk.
An Irish accent... even just a bit of a lilt. Like Colin Ferrel or Pierce Brosnan.
Or Scots... like Gerard Butler or Doughrey Scott.
Aussies have sexy accents... Heath Ledger... or even Russell Crowe.

All of these accents have to be slight... I don't want a southern boy who sounds like a redneck... or an Irishman or Scot that I cannot understand... or an Aussie that sounds like the Crocodile Hunta'... Crikey! Just a hint will do.

And I don't know if I should even being saying this... but Angelina Jolie has an amazingly sexy voice... so sultry and sensual... especially with a British accent... think Lara Croft. She is another one that is fun to just watch her lips as she talks. I know I'm a girl... a straight one at that... but that girl completely turns me on.
 ab_qt
Msg: 38
Posted: 4/5/2006 2:00:16 PM
I get told all the time I've got an amazing voice and often get compared to a phone sex operator voice I don't see what makes it hot or why people make such an issue over a voice
 ab_qt
Msg: 41
Posted: 4/5/2006 3:23:42 PM
Hrmm ... I'm still not convienced but perhaps you are right Essentials.
 Scheherrazade
Msg: 43
Posted: 4/5/2006 7:42:49 PM
I dated a guy with a soft deep scotish accented voice. He could call me up and say Hello and I'd wet my panties. I have a horrible Texas accent and when I talk I sound like the proverbial dumb blonde. Yet I can drop an octive, speak a little softer and men find it a big turn on. Talked to a Canadian on the phone one time and he has no noticable accent, but smooth as silk and could almost carress you with his voice. I like UK accents, British, Scotish and Irish. French is a beautiful musical language, but a french accent speaking english is not that impressive. Aussie is nice if they do not fill the conversation with their slang that you have no idea what they are talking about. I think the best I ever heard though was swedish with a very deep timbre. It was so lyrical and sensual you'd want to melt.
 MellyBabez
Msg: 50
Posted: 4/5/2006 10:07:39 PM
My sexy voice turns me on

In men, I like deep voices, and accents. Any accent.
 Becky_LaF
Msg: 51
Posted: 4/5/2006 11:48:09 PM
^^^^ohhhh yes the deeper the better

most accents do something for me too. Im dutch (born here, my parents are from the netherlands), nothing sexy bout a dutch accent, unless you like the hhhhhhhack n hhhhhhhack. sounds like your losening up flem.
 cute-lil-momma
Msg: 57
Posted: 4/6/2006 7:40:08 AM
OMG, wanna talk about sexy deep voices...
How about the guy from My Best Friends Wedding with Cameron Diaz, and Julia Roberts...
Recently he was in the Wedding Date, with Deborah Messing, the chick from Will and Grace, God he has such a sexy deep voice!!! Yumm.
 NotoriousFloridanhottie
Msg: 58
Posted: 4/6/2006 7:44:56 AM
spanish accents that is a sexy voice 2 me
 cute-lil-momma
Msg: 59
Posted: 4/6/2006 7:47:23 AM
OHHHH!!!!
How about Vin Deisel....
NOW theres a sexy voice!
 Sweet Euphoria
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2006 9:11:30 PM
I like a manly voice. Use to love Southern accents...was done wrong by an NC man..enough said..lol. British accents are nice (Irish..Welsh..Scotish..etc). Ah hell..just a male voice turns me on these days...lol. I'm told I have a 1-900 voice. hmmmmmmmm...could use the extra cash..haha
 hapeenurse
Msg: 81
Posted: 5/15/2006 12:24:36 PM
can't explain it but I know it when I hear it!
I like guys from the US, not that they all have accents but their way of speaking is sometimes different from the Canadian guys I'm used to.
 crazyindian69
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2007 7:35:13 PM
Russian accents from the James Bond movies, very sexy voices. Onatopp had a very sexy accent until it was turned in a B flat.
 LeanGerman2
Msg: 94
Posted: 2/8/2007 1:26:14 AM
Strawberryca, sounds like you should talk to me sometime. I used to live in Rhode Island, I've got fairly deep voice and i like to think i'm well spoken. Always kind of wondered if my voice was sexy or not..

Hmm, i seem to have a bit of a wide range for what i consider a sexy voice. The slow sultry voices are hard to dislike, but sometimes you hear a voice that has the oddly perfect high pitch that's sexy in a cute schoolgirl kind of way. Maybe i'm just weird?

At any rate i have two lady friends that have sexy voices, one is an African-American, she has one of those somewhat deep very sultry voices that they love to use for phone sex advertisements. The other is a white girl in California(so far away..), her voice is difficult to describe but undeniably sexy. The first time i heard both of their voices(not at the same time) the first thought i had was that i wanted to hear them scream my name..in the good way. I knew a girl from arkansas as well, her voice wasn't especially sexy by itself but the accent worked..
 heather_honey
Msg: 95
Posted: 2/8/2007 2:40:59 AM
For me it's not so much the voice but men that whisper turn me on so much.... It just does something to me. BIG TURN ON!!!

Honey
 rainbowdust8
Msg: 98
Posted: 2/8/2007 5:35:33 AM
Oh yes, Sean Connery has the best voice in the world. I go into a fantasy world just listening to him.
 ~~~HK~~~
Msg: 101
Posted: 2/8/2007 8:08:12 AM
Oh nuffin like accents, deep voices........Irish men especially! & Men who can speak any latin language I don't know but sounds hot!
 Tigress
Msg: 106
Posted: 3/2/2007 7:45:21 PM
The two sexiest voices in Hollywood... Nicholos Cage and Keanu Reeves.

I will watch any movie with either of them in it, just to hear thier voice.
 Tigress
Msg: 107
Posted: 3/2/2007 7:47:40 PM
Oh, and Val Kilmer
 lyn1960
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2007 9:55:25 PM
I love deep but sexy type of voice. Italians accent or others but sweet and deep not loud...
 yugmde
Msg: 112
Posted: 3/22/2007 9:58:28 PM
Kate Beckinsale... I could listen to her read the bible and be turned on... An upper class british accent coming from a very hot looking woman is the best.
 justforumsplease
Msg: 119
Posted: 3/23/2007 10:07:33 AM
No wonder my Jerry Lewis impression never works... thanks for the tip, kids.
 curlygrl
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2007 10:08:40 AM
^^^
Sexy voices - he is above me- ask him to whisper to you -
 justforumsplease
Msg: 122
Posted: 3/23/2007 10:15:30 AM
Well, I do an awesome Sean Connery...

"Victory is mine, Trebek!"

Even better...

"This is a combat vessel of the Soviet Navy... yet I have a thick Scottish accent."
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sexy voices.......... what type turns you on?