Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  > POF (Friends) Greenville, NC~Chef's 505 Restaurant Get Together~Jan.      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 1
POF (Friends) Greenville, NC~Chef's 505 Restaurant Get Together~Jan. 26.~8pmPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I am hosting a POF social get together on January 26, 2008 in Greenville, NC at Chef's 505 Restaurant, at 505 Redbanks Rd. Greenville, NC 27858~ 8 PM. I will have reserved seats for us. There will be dining, drinks, music and dancing. It will be a live band there on Saturday night, they always have great bands. They have an excellent menu with excellent food. Also, a bar for those that like a drink, beer, or non-alcohol beverage. Its non smoking, however, the lounge/bar is smoking. I hope all you POF~(Friends) members can attend and bring along other friends, cause its going to be a fun time for everyone. This POF event is being Hosted by Lovinangel61 ( Lisa ) If you have any questions, please comment or email me. I will be glad to answer any questions you have. I looking forward to this event and meeting all of you for a fun evening. ~~~ See you there!
You can check out Chef's 505 website for weekly dinner specials:
www.chefs505.com

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!
******Everyone, start making plans for the biggest event of the year, Feb 15 NC Valentine's Party @ the Longbranchsaloon. Check the detail and sign up page out!! :heartyou: :love:

Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

***looking***

april is my name

baddtothebone

BLUEEYES39F

blueyedguy31m

buckup35

burnedrose

chevylady27834

eastcoastblkman

efflorescence

emmyjohn

good2cu

G-StrinG

itwontflyifyoudonttry

JENNIFERWRRLL

Joann712

judiet

juszcheckn

kandigold07

ladychetah

lovinangel61

mastebation

mime1lead41

nccowgirl59

newlove2007

ninexaman

plyhotmama32

ralphb

supermicroman38

tickle124

tiggergirl2

truckernc

vzenuh

white4delta

34 people are attending
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 2
POF (Friends) Greenville, NC~Chef's 505 Restaurant Get Together~Jan. 26.~8pm
Posted: 11/30/2007 2:04:18 PM
Let us start the New Year off with having dinner with friends and meeting new friends~~~~~~~good music and dancin ~~~~~~~~Friendship is what it's all about!
 ninexaman
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2007 5:58:30 PM
Looking forward to attending this party. What is the cost?
Thanks
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 4
Posted: 12/1/2007 10:55:41 AM
You can check out Chef's 505 website @ www.chefs505.com

They are going to work out a special for us that night!
 April Is My Name
Msg: 5
Posted: 12/2/2007 12:10:06 AM
There's always a little money to be spent at any of the social get togethers, however, this one at Chef's 505, everyone pays for their own meal. that's it!
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 6
Posted: 12/2/2007 7:29:23 PM
Mightythor07, You would just go and be yourself. Dress is just casual. I'm planning on wearing blue jeans and a nice shirt. It's nothing fancy so no suit and tie is needed. I've never been either, I've had people recommend having a get together there. I have been told by others that go there they always have good bands out there along with good food so I've asked the restaurant to try to have the best band, in there opinion, for us on the 26th. I'm looking foward to going and having a nice evening of meeting people and listening to some good music, and have me a drink.
 April Is My Name
Msg: 8
Posted: 12/5/2007 8:49:47 PM
yummy yummy can't wait to and then some good music
 judiet
Msg: 9
Posted: 12/7/2007 6:17:55 PM
I am fairly new to NC I live in Winston Salem. I wpould have to come by myself. Will others be alone?
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 10
Posted: 12/8/2007 10:03:51 AM
judiet, We have some that bring along friends, some that car pool with others from their local area, and some that come alone. I go alone until I get there, then I'm surrounded by some really nice people that make you feel so welcome. It's a great time to get out and meet other people.

Also a reminder for anyone that wants to join us at the Christmas Party

Less than a week for our NC CHRISTMAS PARTY ON DEC 14 AT 8PM.
Longbranch will be having FREE FOOD, L-I-V-E- BAND~~~SOUTHBOUND 85
DJ ON THE ROCK N ROLL SIDE, FREE BULL RIDES, PLENTY OF DANCE FLOORS FOR DANCIN, AND THEY ALSO WILL BE HAVING SOME OTHER SURPRISESES FOR US ON THIS NIGHT.
We'd love to have anyone that wants to join us come on out and have a great time meeting and making new friends. A great night for dancin to some good music, and a awesome DJ on the Top 40's side of club. We have some that will have a few drinks and some that don't drink at all, we'll have plenty of time for good conversation with other pof people to get to know each other. Cover charge to get in is only $5.00. I will be bringing a Christmas cake and we have some pof birthdays as well to celebrate, so it's going to be a fun evening for all. Hope to see you there! If not signed up, go ahead and sign up and for those that don't usually sign up but come on out anyway, we look foward to seeing you and having a wonderful evening together. We will all meet in the Karoake Sports Bar, the room on the left as you walk in the door. There are 4 dance rooms all in one place.
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 11
Posted: 12/12/2007 6:34:25 PM
whewwwww I'll be ready for a good steak or seafood around January 26th plus my birthday on January 29th. Time to celebrate.........woooohoooooo
I want a ice cream cake , yummy
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 12
Posted: 12/15/2007 11:20:14 AM
Honey, bring all you want, the more the merrier, that just means more new friends, more laughs and just more great times together as a plenty of friends group out having a great time together.
 lonerofNC
Msg: 13
Posted: 12/15/2007 4:16:44 PM
only reason im not coming is because nobody my age is goin so yeh it would be awkward for me to be there with alot of people old enought o be my parents ya know
 itwontflyifyoudonttry
Msg: 14
Posted: 12/15/2007 5:19:17 PM
hey, la unica como yo, bienvenidos a nuestro sitio
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 15
Posted: 12/16/2007 7:31:27 PM
well that is what life is all about my child, we all have choices to make in life.
How old are you? There is a 21 year old going to be there, so are you younger than 21? Besides, if you really wanted to go, invite some of your friends and come on and join us and have a fun evening!
 newlove2007
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2007 3:30:27 PM
looking forward to meeting everyone see you there
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 17
Posted: 12/18/2007 7:12:31 AM
Looking foward to meeting you newlove2007
 April Is My Name
Msg: 18
Posted: 12/18/2007 11:02:11 AM
I've not been online in awhile, I see there is alot of things going on.
I'm 21 and I'm planning on going to the dinner, guess I'll be the youngest there, put that is ok with me, I've been to some of the get togethers and had me good time. I might bring a friend with me this time.
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 19
Posted: 12/20/2007 4:11:40 PM
It will be nice for me to have a different scenery, so looking foward to the dinner and music and also as always meeting new friends.
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 20
Posted: 12/24/2007 8:39:45 AM
Are You Ready for Christmas?

"Are you ready yet for Christmas?"
I heard it, again, today.
And, without pausing for a second,
I, so quickly, said, "No way!"

Later, in quiet reflection,
thinking of all yet to do,
I felt God’s Spirit sweep o’er me
with love and tenderness, too.

"Dear child," He whispered, so softly,
"You’ll have the real Christmas glow
If I'm a part of your planning.
For, it’s my birthday, you know."

I lifted my heart and cried, "Jesus,
please, tell me what I have to do;
To make sure that I am all ready
to celebrate Christmas with You."

And then, in those next quiet moments,
He came and answered my plea.
I’ll make sure that my heart is ready
for Him to spend Christmas with me.

"Please, take all the hurts and the turmoil,
with all that has held me so tight.
And, yes, Lord, replace them with Your love
and things that are right in your sight.

Oh, fill me, as well, with Your gifts, Lord,
so that I 'to others' might give.
For, it’s only in lives fully yielded
that we, in abundance, might live.

The gifts that I give, now, this Christmas
will be what money can't buy;
Those, that I give, will be heart gifts
that won’t leave me empty or dry.

I’ll give the gift of forgiveness, to those
who have caused hurt, this year,
I’ll offer the gift of my kindness, to those
who could well use some cheer.

To those who are weak, I’ll be gentle
and offer some hope to the lost.
I’ll tell them that God really loves them
and He has, for them, paid the cost.

The world, that we live in, is frightful;
there’s terror and turmoil, and fears.
With hurts in mind, body and spirit
and many, around us, shed tears.

If I have the Fruits of the Spirit,
so others 'around me' might see
That living for You makes a difference ...
well, that will bring real joy to me!

Lord, I want to always be ready
to give what You’ve given me;
What started in Bethlehem’s Manger
and continued on Calvary’s Tree.

And now, Am I ready for Christmas?
"Oh, yes," I can, thankfully, say.
For, I’ve been set free from life’s clutter
and made room for Him, on His day!

I’ll celebrate Christmas with Jesus
and thank Him for blessing me so.
By giving my heart gifts to others,
I’ll have the real Christmas glow.

I’ll have it when I face the new year,
where my days to me are unknown.
But, God has control of my future
and I will never walk alone.

~ * ~

I pray you all will have a very happy
God Blessed Christmas
 BLUEEYES39F
Msg: 21
Posted: 12/24/2007 10:20:24 AM
___________X___________
__________iOoi__________
_________ioOooi_________
________ioOOOoi________
_______ioOOoOOoi_______
______ioOOOoOOOoi_____
_____ioOOOooOOOOoi___
____ioOOOOOOOOOOoi___
___ioOOOOOOoOOOOOoi__
__ioOOOOOOOOOOOOOoi_
_________IIIIIIIIII________
____ mERRY cHRIST mAS___
 itwontflyifyoudonttry
Msg: 22
Posted: 12/24/2007 12:05:15 PM
Cool tree, blueeyes!! Now if you could just find those red keys and green keys...

I was heard to exclaim
ere I drove out of state
Merry Christmas to all
and to all a good mate!

~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 24
Posted: 12/26/2007 9:10:25 AM
Hello Jaden, I would pick you up, but I already have several people riding with me, but maybe there is someone else that can help you out and give you a ride. Would love for you to be able to come and have dinner with us all.
You'll have a great time and meet some really good people, so far most everyone I've met have been really nice and people that you'd want to be friends with, if there is anything that I can do, please don't hesitate to let me know, I'll do what I can!
My grandson's name is same as yours, except spelled differently, his is spelled Jaiden!

I hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas!

Lisa
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 25
Posted: 12/27/2007 9:27:41 PM
unwrittenlaw, I see you just recently joined plenty of fish on December 19, 2007!

Welcome to the plenty of fish world!

Lisa
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 26
Posted: 12/28/2007 10:15:30 AM
For all the people that are still traveling over the holidays, I hope you all have safe traveling. Please be careful, most of the time you have to watch out for the other person more so yourself, so take your time and be safe.

I hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas and remembered what the reason for the season is for. To me, the best gift to me would be peace on earth, and togetherness.

Speaking of togetherness of friends and family, I started putting together social get togethers for plenty of fish people back in October so we could all get out and meet and make new friends, take a break from the same old daily routine and get out and have a nice enjoyable evening shared with others.

Now after hosting 5 and have several more scheduled that is coming up, I have to say it is the best way to get out and mingle, with a pof people, it's been so easy to make friends and to become very close with one another. At my get togethers we have become to hug when we meet and hug when we leave, however, I'm a hugging
person anyway due to the love I have for people. I have had the best times that I have had in years and years. I use to just work and come home and didn't bother going out, but now, I thank God for giving me the courage to get these get togethers started for others and for myself. I have had so many people tell me, that they had the best time they've had in years, so I must be doing something right. I can only speak of my get togethers that I have actually been there, but for those people on plenty of fish that are little shy, or anyone that is hesitate about social get togethers, I can promise you one thing, there has been nothing but good that has come out of them. I as well as so many others have had the best laughs, great conversations with each other, played some pool, have gotten out there on the dance floor when some of us didn't even know how to dance, but we learned, we've made good friends, there's been some that have meet and started a relationship, I could go on and on, and all I can say is........those that don't go for whatever reason, you are missing out on a fun, enjoyable evening with some of the best people that I have ever been around, and as I said, I can only speak from my experiences. I can say, I am proud of myself for making alot of people's evening a very pleasant evening and they left happy with a smile on thier face.

I am having another one this coming Monday evening, on New Years Eve in Cary, NC
*I came up with this event for the people that have children and have a hard time getting out, this is a family night out, so bring along your children if you'd like, and for the people that have no other plans for the New Years Eve evening, be a great time to come on out and have a great dilicious dinner with some extremely nice people that I know will be there. :)

Happy 2008 New Year!

**My next Social get together is one that people have been asking me to have out around the LaGrange/Kinston area and I finally was able to find a very nice club to have one at. It will be at the New South Country Music Club on January 19, 2008 with the band Southern Storm playing which is a awesome band that plays variety of country, oldies country, and some beach music. I choose this date due to the band that will be there on that Saturday evening. You will enjoy it, and they have a huge dance floor along with food and snacks, and pool tables.

***My next Social get together is another one that I had people asking to have out in the Greenville area. It will be at Chef's 505 Restaurant on January 26, 2008 in Greenville, NC. We will have dinner and there will be a live band playing, so that will be another exciting evening for us all.
I just love good music, gets into my heart and soul!

****For those of you that have been asking me about having one in the Fayetteville area, I am still working on that. So don't give up, it's coming soon. I need to finish working out details on it, but it's coming.

*****We also will be having another one in the Raleigh area again soon, waiting on more details for that as well.

So you can see, I have been extremely busy since the first get together back on October 10 in Raleigh when we went to see Clint Black and people have asked me for more get togethers, and I have come thru for you.
*******Meanwhile, while I'm still working on some other get togethers, come on out to some of the ones I already have scheduled and join all of us for a enjoyable evening of fun and laughter!

For those of you that are new to plenty of fish, where you'd find the detail and sign up page is: click on your inbox, at top of sites page you will see the green links of the get togethers, there you click on the link you are interested in and it will pull up the detail page and there is where you would sign up and try to come on out to join us. I want to hear more people say this is the best time I've had in years!

HAPPY 2008 NEW YEAR

May we all have a blessed year!

Lisa
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 27
Posted: 12/29/2007 9:26:38 AM
Hey, I've been told that Chef's 505 is a small place, me personally have never been there however, if it is a small place, that is great. There is no better way to meet and and get to know one another than sitting around a table having dinner along with great conversation among each other. What better way to get to know each other!

I try to have a variety of locations with different scernery, the last dinner we had at 42nd st oyster bar in Raleigh now that's a small place to but now let me tell you it's a busy place and a happening place too. Over in the lounge/bar great way to meet others around that area also heck after dinner when the band started playing there, even tho it's a small place we were dancin with the band right there with them in front of the stage and the band loved it, made them get on down even more. We had a great time that night!
Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  > POF (Friends) Greenville, NC~Chef's 505 Restaurant Get Together~Jan. 26.~8pm