Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Foreskin Restoration      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CEO of Hoagie Inc.
Msg: 2
Foreskin RestorationPage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Why would you consider this? What do you have to gain but the posibility of infection?
 ~JustSimplyMe~
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Foreskin Restoration
Posted: 12/5/2007 11:32:02 AM
How come? What is the purpose behind the procedure?
I'm confused
I love my hunny being circumsized (not that there is anything wrong with the foreskin except the extra care that must be taken when playing) and would probably smack him upside the head if he ever got the notion to replace something he hasn't had since he was a wee babe.
Yer crazy man!
 pretty greeneyes
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Foreskin Restoration
Posted: 12/5/2007 1:15:08 PM
Unfortunately no...... I already had the assessment done.....they took too much away from mine when I was young, and used it to correct a birth defect where I had no eyelids......

I wound up kock-eyed...........

____________________________HAHAHAH funny

Why???? in this world would a man want to do that??? as already stated nerve endings do not grow back. May end up with one '''ugly''' tool.

If you get it done let us know how it works for you
 addfman
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Foreskin Restoration
Posted: 12/5/2007 3:26:03 PM
I believe this is not actually any surgical procedure, but done through stretching existing skin with weights(at least from the story I saw). Many have claimed it adds to sexual experience and a bunch of other hub bub. I know I saw a tv show talking about it like 2 years, there seems to be more and more doing it.
 pretty greeneyes
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Foreskin Restoration
Posted: 12/6/2007 2:40:21 PM
Instead of doing weights to add more skin. Could always add tissue expanders. Little ballon like things under the skin that the MD can add saline to a little at time....sounds like fun....not...

Keep it off, a study was done in Africa the men without it had less HIV than the men that still had the foreskin. It can always harbor bacteria, if not take care of.
 nocalsingledad
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Foreskin Restoration
Posted: 12/31/2007 9:45:22 AM

Just wanted to get other's thoughts on the subject.

I wouldn't. It is cleaner the way it is. I don't have to worry about yet another place to grow cheese when I am camping in the desert.
 sandra19
Msg: 28
Foreskin Restoration
Posted: 2/25/2008 8:30:43 PM
i like it better circumcized styll ...and such a procedure seems pointless to me . y would anybody think of doing that ??
y would You do it ??
 crazyindian69
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Foreskin Restoration
Posted: 2/25/2008 9:08:24 PM
Its all about getting it clean. Foreskin removal is becoming a thing of the past as our level of hygiene increases. Cleaning behind the foreskin (and labia hood) to remove smegma is just as important as cleaning behind the ears.

As for the OP's Question if he wants to take the risk and have a new foreskin attached, have at it. But the nerve ending have already been sensitized to years of brushing up against underwear and there is no guarantee of new nerve endings growing on the head of the penis. Its a lose/lose situation. The pain will be bad, chance of infection high and have you talked to you significant other? Maybe she like the uncut look.
 Altara
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Foreskin Restoration
Posted: 2/29/2008 1:24:45 AM
I loved that Bullshit show.

I've been an intactivist for about 5 years now, it's shameful if you look on my profile and see the very first interest I put, it's not a searchable term. I'm like, the only person on POF. lol

I know the OP is long gone, but there are a couple ways and reasons to restore foreskin. You can do it surgically or by "tugging".

As for most women not liking intact men, good. Less competition for me for the good stuff. *grin*
 Altara
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Foreskin Restoration
Posted: 2/29/2008 7:17:06 AM
Tugging is not a painful procedure. If it hurts you're doing it wrong.
www.norm.org

Circumcision is a damaging procedure. Foreskin restoration can revive some sensitivity in the glans. There's no reason not to try it if you want, and even less reason to be cruel to those who do want to try.

I mean if my mother had me circumcised at birth, I can imagine how many people would reach out and comfort my well-deserved rage. But when it's a man, it's shameful and what?

And here it's the feminists who think they're rights are being neglected.
 IdoAllmyOwnStunts
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Foreskin Restoration
Posted: 2/29/2008 8:06:37 AM
im thinking of having that done after I get my prosthetic appendix put in.
......................................................................................................................................
 WesternRose
Msg: 43
Foreskin Restoration
Posted: 3/5/2008 8:11:49 PM
okay...the OP is gone...but I was going to call BS on this one....but apparently such a surgery exist.

why in gods name (insert any name).... would a man want to put himself into that kind of unnecessary pain and surgery?...and what woman would encourage her man to do it?
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Foreskin Restoration
Posted: 3/6/2008 8:36:32 AM
was under the impression the foreskin gets removed due to being too tight as a kid, then the OP wants it sewn back as a man, where does the skin come from ?

going to really hurt....
 BrownEyedLeo
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Foreskin Restoration
Posted: 7/31/2008 8:18:13 AM
Maybe you need to discuss this with a therpyst first. Sometimes men feel they have lost part of themselves they had no choice in making a decision about. Their wanting/needing foreskin restoration is mainly due to wanting the part of their body back that was taken from them. Their is actually no way you can ever recover the foreskin that was removed. However, you can restore "a" foreskin. This can be done surgically or you can ever do it yourself by stretching your skin daily. A Doctor can show you how this is done. Studies prove foreskin restoration does actually make sex better due to the improved sensation in the head of the penis.
Personally, I think you need to deal with what is in the head on your shoulders before dealing with the head of your penis.
A link with some good info on the subject of foreskin restoration.
http://www.cirp.org/pages/restore.html
 tallshyman
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Foreskin Restoration
Posted: 7/31/2008 6:53:04 PM
it will be nice to hide the head of the penis with a foreskin. I know everyone is looking at the head of my penis when Im naked in the locker room.

im cut but skin still warps around the head of my penis sines I still have a frenulum and I kind of like it :)
 diamonddawn
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Foreskin Restoration
Posted: 7/31/2008 10:30:34 PM
WEL HERE S MY 2 CENTS .....THINK ABOUT THE PAIN MAN!! YOU WILL HAVE TO KEEP YOUR SOLDIER *POINTING SOUTH TILL IT HEALS* HERE S ANOTHER THOUGH UNLESS YOU ARE VERY HYGENIC AND PLAN TO BE CLEANING IN THE DAYS AND YEARS TO COME AND TRUST ME i WORK IN A OLD FOLKS HOME AND iVE SEEN THING , YUK AS FOR A WOMAN GETTING A NEW HYMEN WHY WOULD YOU WANNA GO THREW THAT PAIN AGAIN MY GF S MOM IN HER 50 S JUST HAD THAT DONE THE LADY COULD BARELY WALK OR SIT AND SHE WAS SOO HOPPED UP ON PAIN MEDS .... OK THAT WAS MORE THAN 2 CENTS SORRY DD
 windchymes
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Nowcall that is simply rude.
Posted: 6/20/2012 4:28:57 PM
Back to the OP, what he should do is talk to a surgeon and observe a foreskin reconstruction procedure being done on someone else, or watch a video. My bet is that it will put the kibash to any desires to have it done to himself.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Foreskin Restoration
Posted: 6/21/2012 3:32:10 PM

No ways! That's wierd, no one really cares about a bit of skin on a****

You'd be surprised. Discussions around circumcision can get rather heated.

Saw this on a tv show one night. Might be of interest to a few of you that are interested in restoring. http://tlctugger.com/
 letshavefun28217
Msg: 60
Foreskin Restoration
Posted: 6/21/2012 10:08:05 PM
what a retard. wth would you even post something such as this? this is kind of like asking advice to have a mole put back on.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Foreskin Restoration
Posted: 6/21/2012 10:25:45 PM
With all the deception that goes on in this world, I wonder where pork rinds really come from?....I don't see pigs missing anything.
 tallshyman
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Foreskin Restoration
Posted: 10/28/2013 10:53:28 AM
why do women force a man in to having his foreskin cut off?
 no_1_bby
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Foreskin Restoration
Posted: 10/28/2013 12:59:33 PM

why do women force a man in to having his foreskin cut off?

I've NEVER forced a man to have his foreskin cut off. I've actively tried to PREVENT a few guy friends of mine to NOT get circumcised. I don't know of ANY woman that forced a man to be circ'd. That's an awfully large brush you're painting with there.

Yes, I agreed to having my spawn circ'd because that is what the ex wanted ("my sons need to look like me" is a stupid argument for circumcision). I wish I hadn't. I wish I'd been a better advocate for them when they needed someone to speak up.

I've had at least two guy friends of mine get circ'd in their 20s. One for medical reasons (he was having pain during sex, doesn't regret it one bit), one for religious ones (fell in love and converted to be able to marry her, and because we are not family, we were not able to stay in contact.. I miss him and wish him nothing but happiness for the rest of his life).
 no_1_bby
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Foreskin Restoration
Posted: 10/31/2013 6:06:31 AM

I've often wondered why it is acceptable to circumcise males, but not females. Both practices are archaic, rooted in cultist barbarism, and neither sex gains anything from circumcision. The only ones who gain are the pockets of the doctors who perform them.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but female circumcision isn't just the removal of the clitoral hood... it's generally the removal of the visible clitoris, thereby removing the ability to orgasm and sexual pleasure/gratification in the women. Sometimes it goes so far as to remove the labia as well. It's done to control and subjugate women. So the two are not at all similar.

I haven't known any man that can't orgasm or enjoy sex after they were circumcised, I'm sure it happens, I just haven't found any. I have known a few that have had issues because they weren't circumcised though. I don't think it should be done "just because it's always been this way" (speaking about the non-religious reasons it is done)... but if someone wants it done, it should be their choice to get it done.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Foreskin Restoration
Posted: 10/31/2013 5:45:37 PM
^^^^ Damn sigungq, I envy the hell out of those that had 14" of sensitive nerve endings to remove....I don't have 14" of anything down there...far less that much extra skin. LOL
 no_1_bby
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Foreskin Restoration
Posted: 10/31/2013 6:26:17 PM

AH!! I see the flaw in your logic. Doing a little historical research into the American style circumcision (as opposed to the briss), you find it is rooted in the puritans who believed by removing about 14' of the most sensitive nerve endings on the end of the penis would curtail masturbation in boys. Remember, they saw any kind of enjoyment associated with sex to be evil. In fact most male adults who have been sexually active, before getting circumcised, find that afterward, the sexual response is about half of what it was before. The puritans had the same thing in mind for men as the Islamics have for women today. The two are not quite so different as you might expect.

Spoken like a man.

Has circumcision ever stopped a man from masturbating? From enjoying sexual pleasure? From achieving orgasm? Has it prevented him from wanting to show off his penis to his partner?

The number of yes responses to those questions will be far fewer for men than for women when asked the same questions. Male circumcision will not prevent him from being able to deliver children.

Ask any man who has been circumcised as a child if he does not enjoy sex. I bet the answers will be incredibly small. Do you know why? Because he doesn't know any different. Circumcised is his normal state of being.

I know men that had the surgery as adults. It sucks. It sucks hard. It's way more invasive, recovery takes longer, the risks are bigger. A friend of mine has stated emphatically that sex is BETTER for him now than before. He had it done because he was having pain during sex. I know another guy who has a pretty severe band of tissue that prevents retraction of even the smallest portion of his foreskin. He's refusing to have any surgical intervention (or did the last I spoke with him) for who knows what reason. I can't imagine living in fear of accidentally forcing the foreskin back and having to have surgery is very conducive to an enjoyable sex life. I was involved with someone who had the best foreskin ever and the sex was amazing. I was involved with someone who was so sensitive that he would ejaculate prematurely every time we had sex.. 3.5 years worth. I've had the conversation with my #1 spawn who's plainly said.. "I wish I wasn't circumcised"... not sure where that came from, the parental guilt I feel over that is immense.

I've talked with, I can't count how many men that aren't circumcised who feel they are ugly, no girl will want them, deformed. I know a few men who were circumcised that feel the same way.

Yes.. men that were sexually active before being circumcised will notice a difference in sexual response after being circumcised. Sometimes.. it's better. But it doesn't stop them from having sex... does it?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Foreskin Restoration