Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > How do singles meet people in KC?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WhereIsHe?
Msg: 1
How do singles meet people in KC?Page 1 of 1    
Hi everyone - I am a single mom in KC who doesn't know very many people. I have lived here about 6 years but really haven't met very many people. The majority of the people I work with are much older than me so I don't have much in common with them. I'm just sick of sitting home on the weekends with no plans. Where do singles to go meet people here and have fun? Not just to meet "the one" but also to make some good friends? I need all the help I can get

Thanks everyone and Happy Holidays!!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 2
How do singles meet people in KC?
Posted: 12/14/2007 5:01:35 PM
as a newbie to the monthly gatherings here in St. Louis, I started going to the monthly Meet and Greets and met all kinds of folks to hand out with, guys, gals, you can meet everyone in once place, and then once the initial jitters are over with on the first party, more are usually formed/started up by other members who went to that first meeting..try it, you never know, you just might meet someone!
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > How do singles meet people in KC?