Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Went on a date to see Hitman in cinema, and I WAS spied on      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mysteriosa
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Went on a date to see Hitman in cinema, and I WAS spied onPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I'm afraid you just met one weird and cruel woman with an equally awful partner. They sound like children in adult bodies. I'm sure it was nothing personal to you, but they would probably have picked on anyone. For some reason, they think this kind of behaviour is funny. It certainly isn't and you've done nothing wrong. I'm just sorry you were a victim of what is effectively a sick scam. I doubt if anything like this will happen to you again: you were just very unlucky in meeting this girl. I'm not sure how you can prevent it in the future, except by listening to gut instinct if something feels wrong. Did you feel she was a nice woman? Did she say anything beforehand that jarred or sounded odd? Were there things that did not add up from the start? I sincerely hope things work out better for you in the future. Not everyone online is going to do this.
 CourtandSparkler
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Went on a date to see Hitman in cinema, and I WAS spied on
Posted: 9/21/2008 3:45:12 PM
Consider yourself lucky and maybe write a book about your online dating experiences. I've started mine.
 WeeeSplatt
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2008 6:33:40 PM
Sounds like there was only one monster involved there... The girl!

Count yourself lucky you found out she was a pass taker that quickly! I've wasted weeks on them in the past!
 kevin77
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/21/2008 6:51:33 PM
OP: she sounds like a #@$%^. Pay someone 50 pounds and do the same to her. Get some hot guy or something pay him to get all cozy with her. He'll take some nudes or some shit she sounds like a whore anyway. Then make t-shirts out of the nudes and sell them. Oh and send some to her house. Trust me it would be worth the investment. You have to teach people not to F*ck with you! GL!
 Xcen
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2008 9:52:26 PM
LOL
Michelle, I think those sudden emergency cell-phone calls are used by many to end a date that they didnt want to continue. Sorta rude but probably effective.
 Ron9
Msg: 28
Posted: 9/21/2008 10:04:35 PM
This is when you hope karma is real.

OP ....... some people play those childish games. People like that do the same silly games to others. Some don't ever stop.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Went on a date to see Hitman in cinema, and I WAS spied on