Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > how do you like men to dress?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 23
view profile
History
how do you like men to dress?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
tend to get clothes that am comfortable in, not into the must have brand and pay way over the odds for a label - the labels on t-shirts always seem to be at the back of the neck and get cut off, pity they not elsewhere :)
 xx_trouble
Msg: 38
view profile
History
how do you like men to dress?
Posted: 1/1/2008 1:58:01 PM
A guy that is comfortable in his clothes, wears things that fit and suit him are good.

Something casual, as long as its not ripped or dirty then its all good. Although I do like uniforms and smart suits from time to time.
 Chippy2
Msg: 43
view profile
History
how do you like men to dress?
Posted: 1/8/2008 8:25:45 AM

In Gladiator boots and dressed as Spartacus !!

Oh thats created all sorts of images in my mind Mac - looking forward to Brighton even more now

Mac dressed as Spartacus in Brighton, hmm should think Brighton will be looking forward to him

I did like the smart casual look at one time Jeans or chinos , nice shirt and a single buttoned / double breasted jacket
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > how do you like men to dress?