Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > What do you think      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 focusedin757
Msg: 2
What do you thinkPage 1 of 1    
Not a girl, but...

1. It's VERY basic. You want to stand out from all the other guys on the site. Saying you're a nice attractive guy isn't enough. Tell more about yourself, your personality, you're likes, and what else you like in a woman. Add a few interests and get some more pics up there.

2. There are a few typos and grammatical probs, the one that really stood out is saying you work in a wherehouse, and are loking for a cutie. If you don't fix anything else, make sure you do correct the name of the place where you work, and get your headline.

2a. The headline is too generic as well. Cutie is a subjective term, but to be honest, aren't we all looking to find someone we consider cute?

Me I'm pretty simple cause I'm open to do most anything and I can take a bunch of crap.

...that makes you sound like a bit of a pushover, almost like you're inviting women to bring their drama to you.
 Sturdavint
Msg: 3
What do you think
Posted: 12/21/2007 5:25:49 AM
Yeah....Stand out. Tell them your Batman.

Also, what the hell is a wherehouse?
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > What do you think