Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > what are women looking for      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 northwoods57
Msg: 1
what are women looking forPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
just curious, when a married guy is looking for an outside interest (an affair), noting the number of women that are tire kickers (read but no response). What are the women really looking for that deters them from answering the ad.
 c_deacon
Msg: 2
view profile
History
what are women looking for
Posted: 12/22/2007 10:52:30 AM
Because if you are married and looking my dear sir......Your tires are flat.....

OT......Frau.....I do enjoy your wit and posts.....Kicks your tires....lmao.....

Just my opinion.......
 naeco
Msg: 3
Posted: 12/22/2007 10:53:45 AM
What are the women really looking for that deters them from answering the ad.

They are looking for someone who is not married, and who would not cheat (which in both categories, you fail). Adult Friend Finders would be a more appropriate place to look for that kind of action.
 Change Of Pace
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2007 11:28:35 AM
Consider yourself lucky...if most of those women had met you in real life it wouldn't be your tires they'd be kicking.

You, sir, are a complete and total tosser. You have your little rout about here looking for a way to cheat and get upset because women have some morals and don't respond.

Go figure.
 DemonLeather
Msg: 5
Posted: 12/22/2007 11:33:59 AM
migivadamsbusted said: "what are women looking for? a piece of ass, like most men... "
AMEN!!! }}}raises hands{{{{ and WELL-SAID! HAAAALILuUUUUUuuYAAA! and .. Your preaching to the chior, turn around & get THEIR attention!
AaAAAAamen (all together now!) AAAAAAaaaAAAaaaMen,. Aaa AAAa MEN A-Men AaaAAAAAaa-MEEEEEEEEEEN!
 ItsMargo
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2007 11:44:02 AM
I will not knowingly cause another human being pain.
 nexthyme
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2007 11:57:49 AM
WOW, I am sooo missing something, a fat alcoholic that is deluded into thinking he looks hot.

Come here let me kick YOUR tires... Ohhh ooooppps, those weren't tires?????

No self respecting woman will purposesly inflict that kind of injustice on another human, or her family.

We only OPEN the email by mistake, not because we wanted to, but rather because it was there.

Please, would someone stop experimenting on how stupid this guy can be made???
 darkness757575
Msg: 8
Posted: 12/22/2007 12:00:22 PM
I think you should get a divorce and put a picture up so you get more replys!!!
 bucsgirl
Msg: 9
Posted: 12/22/2007 1:14:06 PM
Obviously you picked probably the worst site on the internet to look for what it is you are looking for. (better odds at hitting the lotto......... if you haven't figured that out by now)

Possibly viable options:

If you wife isnt' particular about who she has sex with (seems likely) join a swinger's club.

Google marrieds looking for discreet (snicker...love how they trash a decent word) affair....or non-discreet (can't afford to be real choosy now).

Do a search for married female looking for IE. I'd imagine the dozen or so who are likely are booked through 2012, so may get put on a waiting list.

The good old standby, pay for it, hire a pro!!

Face up to it, you're fishing here with the worst possible bait.
 carelesswhisper00
Msg: 10
Posted: 12/22/2007 2:22:43 PM
Women are not looking for a married man they are looking for a man to marry.. Here's a tissue to dry your eyes , you'll be needing quite a few once the wife finds out.
 northwoods57
Msg: 11
Posted: 12/24/2007 4:19:34 PM
great..those are the responses I was hoping for!
Merry Christmas to you all!
But like most...as my daughter tells me..she has gone out with a few guys on POF, and all have been losers. She finds most guys are immature.
Time to check out reality, and get away from the computer, and see what reality is like. YOu meet the most interesting people, any where...elevator, grocery store. U just have to relax and let it happend....mm, nice grapefruits. Firm, nice to handle and play with.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 12
Posted: 12/24/2007 5:06:01 PM
^^^^^^^tp, although I agree ~ you need to remember, there isn't just one party to this relationship. The OP is miserable as well. I'm not suggesting his ideology is a good idea ~ but the wife ending up with a broken heart is the least of the troubles in this marriage.

~OP~ If you are looking for intimate encounters, go to a site which offers such. This is a very conservative site, you most likely won't find many who will give much more than hate and judgment and overall, what you are proposing is offensive to most here on POF. I think your best bet is to join a site specifically for married parties seeking outside intimacy. I'm not condoning what you wish to do, $150.00 or less, a court date and a Judge would give you all the rights to new women and fresh sex you'd want, but I'm not one to stay in a loveless/lifeless relationship no matter who tells me it's the right thing to do. Life is just too damn short to be unhappy. And believe me, your children will grow up knowing their parents weren't happy and will most likely enter relationships of an unhealthy nature because they lived it while growing up ~ sorry, children are NEVER a reason to stay in a loveless marriage ~ they are much smarter than most give them credit for. But, that is just what I know from personal experience. JM O
 anutharound
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 12/24/2007 8:09:35 PM
women are looking for a man who is "unabashedly masculine—he is purposeful, confident, and directed, living his chosen way of life with deep integrity and humor—and he is sensitive, spontaneous, and spiritually alive, with a heart-commitment to discovering and living his deepest truth.
This kind of man is totally turned on by the feminine. He loves to take his woman sexually, to ravish her, but not in some old-style macho fashion. Rather, he wants to ravish her with so much love she is vanished, they both vanish, in the fullness of loving itself. He is dedicated to incarnating love on this earth, through his work and his sexuality, and he does so as a free man, bound neither by outer convention nor inner cowardice.
This newly evolving man is not a scared bully, posturing like some King Kong in charge of the universe. Nor is he a new age wimp, all spineless, smiley, and starry-eyed. He has embraced both his inner masculine and feminine, and he no longer holds onto either of them. He doesn't need to be right all the time, nor does he need to be always safe,' cooperative, and sharing, like an androgynous Mr. Nice Guy. He simply lives from his deepest core, fearlessly giving his gifts, feeling through the fleeting moment into the openness of existence, totally committed to magnifying love."
-david dieda
 northwoods57
Msg: 14
Posted: 12/27/2007 5:44:23 PM
interesting responses. But I was intrigued by the slander and downplaying of my original question. Keep up the good work, good to see an open forum on interesting questions. I laugh at some of the responses in other forums. Its easy to knock someone down that you do not know, especially on internet forums.
Have a Happy New year,
Time to get off the computer, and see what reality is like. Good luck in your cyber persuits.
 8inchbend
Msg: 15
Posted: 12/27/2007 7:22:45 PM
What are women looking for?: How successfully you walk a tightrope. Be careful with what you may be looking for. A woman responding to extra-marital solicitations would most likely seek first if you can be emotionally detached. When she decides to end the affair, she won't be expecting you to fall apart over it like a child. If you are willing to play with fire, you best leave the gas can at home.
 retbob
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2007 8:44:22 PM
To all you women out there I am ashaimed he is one of us.. All I can do is say I am so sorry....
 northwoods57
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/22/2008 4:47:16 PM
its good to see so many responses from people that are quite fluent through the internet. It takes all kinds, negative and postive. Most of the women that response, must have a hard time with finding a man they like, they are so vindictive.
now if they could learn how to write like they talk.
Its not stupidity, it is just a question! Most of the women and some guys that have responded, sound very angry. Perhaps its because they themselves have not good relationships. Its only a forum, but some of the responds are quite interesting.
 WesternRose
Msg: 18
Posted: 3/26/2008 4:35:06 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Oh.. I like your style!...very good!... I want what she is having....

okay.. so what I want is:
I am on the hunt for my Next Ex....
But...but...butttttttttt...there is a shortage of men here on POF who meet my needs.
1. Filthy Rich with no Heirs
2. Older gent.. late 90s
3. Deaf and Blind
4. Heart Condition
5. One foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel

is that too much to ask for?.... is he out there?.... cos if he is... I call 'Dibbs'

honestone 527
Msg: 19
Posted: 3/26/2008 5:48:04 PM
apparently you women aren't looking for guys that aren't married or don't cheat either
 spitfire6844
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2008 6:34:48 PM
Northwoods:

May I suggest that you send out mass emails to married women (yes, there are some on the site), and to women who have selected for "Intimate Encounters" and for "Hang Out"? It's guaranteed that you'll get responses. Send out 20 - 30 emails to women in those groups, and look to get back about 5 - 10 responses. Go from there. You'll meet some good matchups for yourself.
 tnt144
Msg: 21
Posted: 4/8/2008 6:01:22 PM
For the most part, the good women are looking for an attractive (attractive to them) gentleman.
 Lucky_Vet
Msg: 22
Posted: 4/8/2008 6:03:12 PM

just curious, when a married guy is looking for an outside interest (an affair), noting the number of women that are tire kickers (read but no response). What are the women really looking for that deters them from answering the ad.

You ****ing whore, you give men a bad name. Stick your monkey stick back in your pants and use the big brain, not the little one.
 Boatguy109
Msg: 23
Posted: 4/8/2008 7:14:35 PM
I always looked at cheaters in two ways the men are scum and the women on side are scum that cheat with them....If he is married he is not only married to a woman but married to a family......And you are not just screwing over his wife but screwing over his kids....While you are together he should be home taking care of his duties as wife and father to the kids.....Hows it ganna feel to live with the fact you had taken thier father from them and distroyed thier mother....Gotta be a proud moment....And the father should be proud also he sold off his family to a ethical less and brain dead whore.......Must be coupon day for cheaters! to sell off everything important for a coupon lay!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > what are women looking for