Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  > Jan. 19,~Friends get together @ New South Country Music Club in LaGra      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 livinwell59
Msg: 32
Jan. 19,~Friends get together @ New South Country Music Club in LaGrange/Kinston 7pmPage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I have invited a few pof singles that I have been chatting with...some of my single friends from work are planning on attending also...Looking forward to a great time!
 jasmeek
Msg: 34
Jan. 19,~Friends get together @ New South Country Music Club in LaGrange/Kinston 7pm
Posted: 1/10/2008 8:55:30 AM
Hello everyone. I am a new member and have never been to any of the functions. I would like to attend this one, but am unsure of the acceptance. I am not a country music lover, but loves live music and gets alond with absolutely everyone. Please check out my profile and see if I could possible fit in at the music club????
 eal0321
Msg: 38
Jan. 19,~Friends get together @ New South Country Music Club in LaGrange/Kinston 7pm
Posted: 1/11/2008 9:43:01 PM
I am looking forward to coming, it should be a great time.
 ncdamsel
Msg: 52
Posted: 1/18/2008 7:02:54 PM
Hello, all I may not be able to go due to snow,,,,, being from the raleigh area!!! will know tommorow afternoon, >>>>>>>>>>
 burnedrose
Msg: 59
Posted: 1/19/2008 3:07:43 PM
Hey Lisa, :-O it's not going to SNOW here as everyone thinks. /:) If I am looking at it right on the Weather Chanel, it shows Raliegh is going to get it. But on this side of Raliegh it shows only rain. I have been listing to the Weather Chanel all day and stills show it like that all day. If we do get any it will be in the wee hours of morning. :-? My question is do you know if New South is going to be open or not. If people don't see that you cancelled it, and they go anyway will the place be open or not? :"> And if they get there will there be a costly trip for them by going on anyway? :(( Next question since we got rained/snowed out will you be able to make a rain check later this month since Greenville is so far away for many? Like having it next weekend instead, or is that on another get-to-gether. :( I know many were really looking to go to this New South Country Music Club and now it is cancel. I am hoping you do something like that in the future.
Thanks for trying to do it this time! You know weather is one thing you can count on, it will rain, snow, blow, and be sundy! party: So, we all should be prepared to cancel the last minute anytime we plan on a get-to-gether.
We all know you are doing such a great job doing this for us, it amazes me how you are able to handle all the extra work load on your shoulders doing this for all of us. We all should give you a big pat on the back for doing this! =D>
ANYONE READING THIS POSTED NOTE TO LISA SHOULD LET HER KNOW HOW GREAT A JOB SHE IS DOING FOR US ALL! AND WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR HER!
 burnedrose
Msg: 63
Posted: 1/19/2008 4:34:08 PM
Awwwwwwwwww, you are so sweet for doing all that for us!
Oh, I called New South and they are closed for the night, and it looks like we all are stuck here on our pc's!
Don't cry baby girl, you know we mean it from our heart! Guess some big girls do cry...
, but wait around and we will come up something special for you. Give me some time, I will think of something, and are you with me CJ? Maybe at the something at the next one we all go to, who knows.
Anyway girl, you are the best! Me, myself and I am getting off here soon, and I am very sorry we all couldn't get together tonight. But as you know it must not have been in the cards for us tonight.
Lise, keep up the good work everyone really apprecates you kindness!
Talking about a wedding, you might have to wait a long time, because we got to get to know em' before we marry em'.
Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  > Jan. 19,~Friends get together @ New South Country Music Club in LaGrange/Kinston 7pm