Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > being adored....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 no_1_bby
Msg: 3
view profile
History
being adored....Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
OK.. I'm just a little confused here... are you saying a man gives or gets the kissing all over?

I love being touched and kissed all over. I also love touching and kissing all over.
 spitfire6844
Msg: 6
view profile
History
being adored....
Posted: 12/27/2007 3:28:19 PM
OP: It should be a 2-way street. Many women love to spoil a guy.
 spitfire6844
Msg: 10
view profile
History
being adored....
Posted: 12/27/2007 4:05:47 PM
spitfire6844......................where are all these women then who love to spoil guys................i wish i could find one

Southern girls are great at spoiling their men. If you get a traditionally-minded girl from the Southern U.S., they are good with cooking, and with paying attention to you sexually. I've had a Mormon girlfriend before, and she was also very attentive. Also, I've heard that Filipinas tend to be good cooks, good lovers, and very supportive to their boyfriends as well. And everyone knows that eastern European women have the reputation of being submissive. I don't know if that's true firsthand, though.

As far as personality types go, the Daddy's girls tend to be on the lookout for what pleases a guy; but the Mama's girls are more the "high-maintenance" types. If you get a girl who is close to her Dad and admires him (and who also admires you) she'll be pretty interested in what's important to you.
 *buzz*
Msg: 18
view profile
History
being adored....
Posted: 12/28/2007 2:36:03 AM
In a healthy relationship it goes both ways. How otherwise j'adore "button" could get hit?! He would not have to touch me to prove it, the look in his eyes would say it all. But then, the distance can get shorter quite naturally

P.S.
PolkaDotGirl - msg 14 - is right.
 beerchen
Msg: 19
view profile
History
being adored....
Posted: 12/28/2007 5:02:50 AM
umm. where do you find those cold fish??

Any relationship should have an even give and take. I'm not going to claim that it is that way every single day. NO. I have times where i love to be spoiled.

Yet, don't be surprised if i was to wake (him ) up with my hands, mouth, lips, and tongue all over. lol. And no, right then and there (his) hands are not allowed on me. So if you have to crunch the pillow, tuck the sheet, or hold on to the head board, so be it. Love the facial expressions , moans , and little noises of please.

OH my, you got me thinking. Only missing something in the puzzle called life.

happy fishing!
 kitten23xox
Msg: 27
being adored....
Posted: 1/3/2008 8:24:01 PM
not weird..................that's how it should be..................if it's not she's either sexually repressed or not attracted to you physically
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 29
being adored....
Posted: 1/3/2008 10:28:22 PM
~OP~ It's a two way street in my world. Maybe you give off some sort of "vibe" that you are a giver and not all that into receiving. Who knows, maybe you just date the wrong women? I've yet to meet a man who I've been close enough to engage in sex with that didn't deserve equality.
 3ClubMonkey
Msg: 30
view profile
History
being adored....
Posted: 1/4/2008 3:45:17 AM
It's probably what they're used to. Did they really get much of a chance to dote all over you in your youth, or were you busy being busy

Sincerely, I've found most of my counterparts to be very generous.
 fancynanci
Msg: 34
view profile
History
being adored....
Posted: 1/4/2008 12:58:21 PM
It's wonderful to be adored by a man. It's even more wonderful when it is mutual
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > being adored....