Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why does carrying protection on my person at all times make me a whor      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OOhMeeOhhMy
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Why does carrying protection on my person at all times make me a whore?!Page 1 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
hmmmmm... why do people always say something they do isn't like them? you have sex with multiple women or bar hookups... so what... not sure if this is really a disguised self promotion thread... either way... carrying condoms implies that you think you will be having sex.... and since you are not in a relationship... it does come off as a little easy.... but if you are having random sex... well.....
 FuNkYNiTrO
Msg: 5
Why does carrying protection on my person at all times make me a whore?!
Posted: 1/1/2008 11:41:26 AM
Women are weird anyways.they think everything is gross.over look them.men & women are totally different in all matters.be proud to be the man you are & FuNk Tha uptight women :)
 DDay555
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2008 12:29:45 PM
OMG, too funny...

Seriously, I don't see that carrying "Protection" is a bad thing. One never knows in this crazy thing we call life what may happen day to day. Now, if you justify it that your friends aren't as prepared as you are and that's why you carry them... Well, good luck with that delusion.
 CoytusMaximus
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/1/2008 12:53:50 PM

My son is 14, still a virgin ...and I make him carry one with him at all times.

God save America's children from their liberal parents.
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 13
Posted: 1/1/2008 12:56:05 PM

Not only my ex but a few of my female friends have commented that the fact that I carry a condom in every one of my jackets and my wallet and my car is disgusting and that I am shaming myself because of it.

Well.. I guess you'll have the last laugh when you DON'T catch some STD, right?

Just don't keep the same one for 5 years and expect it to save you.

iiceiice, how could this be perceived as a self-promotion thread?!

He's promoting himself as a guy who practices safe sex. I wish all self-promo threads were like this. Then I'd never vote to delete them.
 UR 2 girls away from 3sum
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/1/2008 1:10:22 PM

Please list for me 5 examples of when you "need" a drink.

1) When the sheriff is digging a bullet out of my leg after a gunfight at the O.K. corral.
2) When I run out of Listerine in the morning.
3) When I go out for the sole purpose of reaping a free meal and can not stand the guy.
4) When I write my "witty" responses in the PoF forums.
5) When I try to quit smoking because I am tired of being a slut.

nocalsingledad
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2008 1:11:40 PM

a few of my female friends have commented that the fact that I carry a condom in every one of my jackets and my wallet and my car is disgusting and that I am shaming myself because of it.

That is because they believe that having access to condoms means you must be having sex or at least prepared to have sex which in their mind is disgusting when anyone but them is having sex. Their sex is always wonderful. But if you have it, or are even PREPARED for having it, then you are horrible. It is people with sexual hangups. For them there is all this processing surrounding sex an it is huge. I mean, do they have a courtship and ceremony when they buy a new vibrator, for Pete's sake? And promise never to use two .. only one and to formally retire that one before ever using another one? No, of course not, but they expect that with humans.

Want to really spin them up? Carry an OPENED condom wrapper in each coat too. That will freak them right the heck out.
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/1/2008 1:31:28 PM
^^^ Since this site is replete with gold-digging serpents with t!ts, it is a good idea to have a little "snort" on your person in case of snakebite.
Msg: 21
Posted: 1/1/2008 2:10:48 PM
You keep referring to your "personal life" and yet all your buddies know about your obsessive stash? Grow up, Dude!
 SILady10306
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2008 2:46:41 PM
I think it's the smart thing to do. I guess you hang out with prudes...or someone who made that comment likes you deep down inside.
 Ravenstar66
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2008 4:24:48 PM
Reminds me of the "Sponge" episode in Seinfeld

are you "sponge worthy"?

lol
 Cynderella
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2008 10:14:07 PM
Better to be safe than sorry...

I would rather have one and not need it that to need it and not have one!

BTW: I don't think you are suppose to carry condomes in your wallet...
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 46
Posted: 1/2/2008 3:42:13 PM

Carrying a condom around...is IMHO a bit greasy...

Only if it breaks whilst in his pocket/wallet.

My condoms are in my Medicine Cabinet. I do carry some on my person about half the time though.
 cornflowerblue
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2008 10:41:56 PM
All I can say is good on ya! I carry condoms as well, mostly because i'm allergic to latex and have non-latex, which i don't believe most guys carry. Just in case, i want to be safe.
 pyrobill
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2008 2:16:57 AM
I know alot of people the carry handguns.What's the big deal. LOL
 smartazzjohn
Msg: 58
Posted: 1/8/2008 9:37:35 AM
I carry expired condoms so women know I'm not a male whore
 ok72076
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2008 2:41:22 PM
Deuce,

You're going overboard with rubbers every where. One or 2 in your wallet is all you need. Having them in your coat pockets where some lady might reach in to get soemthing out of it for you might be a turn off for the lady :(
 Ignoble
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2008 11:45:36 PM
RE: Fist post.

WAIT WAIT WAIT... doenst every guy carry condoms on his person at all times...? I didnt use to but than I missed out on sex because none were handy. So I started carrying one. Carrying just one led to an instance where I missed out again. So I always carry at least two on me. Always. Seriously, missing out on sex once is once too many.
 Ave Caesar
Msg: 69
Posted: 1/11/2008 10:55:43 AM
Why do you care what we think, and the word 'whore' is for women. So, we think you have a deficient understanding of the English vocabulary.
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 70
Posted: 1/11/2008 3:38:57 PM
Hey..

If the consensus turns out to be that you are, in fact, a whore (which I doubt.. ) at least you'd be one of the disease-free whores. Which is a good thing no matter how you look at it.
 Boricua Papi
Msg: 71
Posted: 1/11/2008 4:58:19 PM
I have my physical examination test copies everywhere. All negative for STDs, that's better than condoms lol
 Boricua Papi
Msg: 73
Posted: 1/12/2008 7:17:16 AM
Deuce, what I'm trying to say is that I'm not a promiscuous person. I don't go out looking for sex. I go to work and do other business it won't be my intention to have casual sex wherever I go. I have had the offers from women on the streets, but I, with courtesy refuse and or make an appointment for later(if this happens). I don't need to go around with condoms in my pocket because I'm not a promiscuous person that have sex with any woman wherever he goes. I respect myself and that is more important and safe than walking around with condoms in the pocket. Condoms are not 100% safe! Be intelligent and stop being promiscuous!
 Boricua Papi
Msg: 75
Posted: 1/12/2008 12:37:59 PM
Just don't put all your confidence in condoms. Many people are walking around with condoms in their pockets, inside their gloves compartments, purses and wallets, and they are the first ones to get infected by STDs or worst, HIV. Why is this happening? This is happening to them because they think condoms are like a "good luck" artifice. They think that just because they carry condoms they are safe from diseases. Condoms can break, you might not be using the correct size, body fluids can be exchanged from one person to the other without them even notice, condoms might slip out. Condoms are not "good luck" artifices! The best and safest way to avoid diseases is to say NO. Or at least wait until you are really prepared for sexual activity. Don't just go around having sex with anyone! Yes, it is good to take condoms with you to your dates, but why are you carrying condoms wherever you go?
 Boricua Papi
Msg: 86
Posted: 2/6/2008 11:47:13 AM
It does not matters if the girl is hot or not. Carrying condoms everywhere you go is no guarantee of diseases immunity. Besides, if a girl on the street invites me to have sex with her, I would politely refuse or just take her phone number for another occasion. Condoms are not going to protect you from having casual sex with strangers.
 exotica cohiba
Msg: 88
Posted: 2/6/2008 12:13:44 PM
no your just prepared...you never know anything can happen
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why does carrying protection on my person at all times make me a whore?!