Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Playing with her while she sleeps      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 fancynanci
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Playing with her while she sleepsPage 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
That sounds really hot!
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 10
Playing with her while she sleeps
Posted: 1/3/2008 10:50:28 AM
Sounds good to me, unfortunatley I'm a really light sleeper.
 Ignoble
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2008 2:50:16 PM
RE: First post.

Ya, I do that naturally. I cant be in bed with a woman and not be touching her that way. Cant even sleep next to one unless Im cupping something. :P Hahaha, no woman has ever had a problem with it so far, quite the contrary.
 OutMind
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/3/2008 3:06:48 PM
My girl loves morning nookie. We start with a few caresses. She gets incredibly wet, then we go very slow. It's awesome. The other day I kind of checked and she seem too sleepy, so I didn't do anything. Later on that day she said that I owe her one. Oh well.
 motherof1lookin4fun
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2008 2:11:44 PM
I personally have had this done many times and have liked it everytime. Best part is waking up to having an orgasm bc it always leads to something else...mmmmm...lol! So keep having fun with her as long as she likes it.
 jf468
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/1/2008 2:23:59 PM
I do things like that to my boyfriend. I would give him a hand job while he is sleeping then I will put it in my mouth. He enjoys waking up to a BJ.
 no golf pro
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/1/2008 2:38:43 PM
Do you mean similar to an Incubus?
 Notinit4
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/1/2008 2:45:28 PM
I used to get woken up like that all the time. He'd tell me what he had been doing and how I responded in my sleep. I never believed him either until he's 'show' me. lol It's fun...definitely get's my morning off to a bright start. But we never waited to finish what he started. I'd wake him up with my mouth if I'd wake up before him too. Much nice to wake up to than an alarm. ;) He never complained.
 tooyoung
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2008 3:00:44 PM
Depending on her subconscious desires,
previous experiences and her particular
feelings for you, it could be quite arousing.
If one was to turn the tables, I doubt any
man would have a problem being awoken
in a similar manner, I know I haven't!
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/1/2008 5:07:49 PM
hmm i like the idea of being woken up like that but actually having sex with me while i sleep is extremely creepy. I dont see it as any different to waking a guy up by kissing his neck....trailing my hand over his chest...following with kisses....slowly down his tummy...letting him get hardest in my mouth....

its a great way to start a day
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/1/2008 5:40:52 PM
JUST TO PLAY THE DEVILS ADVOCATE HERE....

I dont know if I like the idea of giving consent and then its acceptable to do this anytime you want. I think I would feel violated if a guy did this to me...lets say we were fighting...but we live together and share a bed....does this mean he can do whatever he wants while i am sleeping?...seems creepy to me. Or if I am simply not in the mood...

I dont know I just dont think I can give consent for the rest of our relationship for the guy to play with me while I am not conscious of what is going on.

Just giving the other side of the arguement.
 denaj
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/2/2008 7:33:10 AM
That would be the best way to wake up but you really should finish what you start.
 totum_spirit
Msg: 41
Posted: 2/2/2008 11:48:49 AM
Kavana you said a mouth full(no pun either). I love your way of waking a guy up. Damn Wal-Mart should order some new alarm clocks for the guys! They would make a killing.
 Mae B
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/29/2008 2:02:50 PM
I've had this done to me and it's gone extremely well, and very bad. We had an understanding that it was ok..as I'm a very deep sleeper.. as long as he woke me up before it went hardcore we were fine.
One time I had apparently encouraged him the entire time in my sleep, made all the same noises as when awake and I didn't even remember in the morning that anything had happened at all.
Then there was this other time i woke up in the middle of it and took a swing at him because i had really been dead asleep, and had no idea what the hell was going on.
 Huggles
Msg: 51
Posted: 2/29/2008 11:27:26 PM
Please ever so gently wrap your arm around me while we're sleeping, unknowingly brush against my breast. Please let me feel your shallow breathing in my ear as you pull me closer and I feel you behind me. Please don't say a word and let your body slowly wake me up....
 GREAT EXPERT 900
Msg: 56
Posted: 3/1/2008 7:38:06 PM
i love messing with women while they sleep, i don't know what is is...but the **** is soooo good while shes sleeping. i like this thread because i've always wondered if women really liked that or not. some women get pissed when you try to stick it in, i don't like having my****slapped away.....that shit hurt ladies!
 fixitfred
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2008 7:55:05 PM

Any guy I date knows better than to do this to me. But that's due to a bad experience or fifteen with an ex. I find it completely invasive and it makes me lose any trust I had in the person. I do not find it arousing, and if anything, there'll be a breakup shortly after this incident. I'm asleep. Respect my body. If you wanna wake me up, wake me up and then ask me if I'm in the mood. Don't fiddle with things that don't belong to you.

Didn't we used to be married??
 GREAT EXPERT 900
Msg: 58
Posted: 3/2/2008 9:49:38 AM
**** is always good...whether its awake or asleep. its always good until the girl dies and rigor mortis set in.
 jeepchix
Msg: 60
Posted: 3/2/2008 10:08:41 AM
I sleep so soundly and am such a grump in the morning, it would be interesting to see how this would play out. Would I sleep right through it or turn into a raving nut because he woke me up!!??
 billrd03
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2008 1:29:15 PM
Be careful what you ask for - She may call out somebody else's name or worse yet her own
 Mer_mate
Msg: 65
Posted: 3/5/2008 8:05:17 PM
" state of implied consent"

If you havent asked me it is not consent
 WesternRose
Msg: 66
Posted: 3/5/2008 8:13:29 PM
...works for me....but then I am aware who I am in bed with beforehand....so it is not so much an invasion or a surprise to me.
 fixitfred
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2008 8:58:40 AM

MMMMMMM what an alarm clock!! why on earth would a girl or guy mind being woken by there partner paying attention to them? i'd love to do that to someonexxx

You again, how many times can I hit the snooze button?
 Mer_mate
Msg: 69
Posted: 3/6/2008 3:13:31 PM

works for me....but then I am aware who I am in bed with beforehand....so it is not so much an invasion or a surprise to me.

I'm aware of who I am in bed with as well but my consent is required. Whether its your husband or boyfriend etc, my consent to touch me is always required.

Anything beyond that? is assault :) and that was my point
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2008 8:27:16 PM
I must say my man does this often , and for the most part i love it, and yes you wake up and have no idea why, but you are sooo excited all day until your completely satisfied. (and sometimes it completely backfires on him too... lol ) But an invasion of privacy, not at all. I think its pretty hot i mean hell he cant wait he has to try now.. even if its the middle of the night !
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Playing with her while she sleeps