Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Riding a sybian      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 1999FXR
Msg: 1
Riding a sybianPage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Did anyone have any experiences with it, and what do you think of it? I'm just curious since my last girlfriend was really into it, but always wanted to have me run the controls, I guess, I will never understand.
 goaliebns
Msg: 2
Riding a sybian
Posted: 1/3/2008 2:26:57 PM
Listen to Howard Stern and you will know all about it.. It is a machine that replaces men.. Great Radio Show though
 Ignoble
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Riding a sybian
Posted: 1/3/2008 2:38:37 PM
I just wanna thank f2345 for letting me get a good quality hour of use out of my web browser. Thanks a bunch pal! ^_^
 Ignoble
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Riding a sybian
Posted: 1/3/2008 2:45:59 PM
Ya... thats because it looks nice when women do it. Men are bulky, sweaty, hairy and generally not built in a very sexy way. I mean sure, women find our bodies attractive but we certainly arent sleep and streamlined. Im inclined to look upon any woman naked doing somehing moan-worthy as a good thing.
 JustMeAlso
Msg: 5
Riding a sybian
Posted: 1/3/2008 2:56:06 PM
How much does one cost....not sure in recent years if a price increase, but they use to be $1200 for the basic model and then add other attachments....so you could probably spend like 1600 and have the deluxe model....
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Riding a sybian
Posted: 1/3/2008 4:20:24 PM
googled for it and found lots of deleted films, image search is better :)
 mcbobly
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Riding a sybian
Posted: 1/3/2008 4:22:48 PM

Listen to Howard Stern and you will know all about it.. It is a machine that replaces men.. Great Radio Show though

You got that right, that show rocks!!!!
 rjpeagles
Msg: 8
Riding a sybian
Posted: 1/3/2008 8:47:43 PM
ex-g/f and current g/f both love them...intense orgasms....a joy to watch
 Themistokles
Msg: 9
Riding a sybian
Posted: 1/3/2008 11:18:19 PM
About half the women who try a Sybian think it's the bestest thing ever; they get squirmy and squirty and lose all self-control as they turn into drooling orgasmic puddles.

And about half think it's just okay -- a not-so-great vibrator in an awkward position. They want to be able to lie down, or get into some better position, when they have their orgasms. They also want more variety in their sensations than they can get from the two controls -- one control for the clitoral vibe, one control for the twirlygig in the vajayjay.

I'm glad I have access to a Sybian (I have a guy friend who lets me borrow his when I want to use it), but I'm not convinced it's so great. Plenty of inexpensive Japanese vibrators do things that the $1600 Sybian can't.

A plain old Hitachi can work wonders, or an Eroscillator for wimminfolk who get oversensitized easily;

a TENS unit can give a subtle array of pleasurable electrical sensations;

a f-cking machine can feel awesome;

suction on the clit drives some women wild, especially when the suction pulsates;

inflatable latex diIdos can provide a really satisfying feeling of "fullness," especially in a hot tub with a waterproof vibrator going;

glass and steel diIdos can be heated or cooled, for interesting sensations.

And you can probably set up ALL of these sensations -- suction, vibration, electricity, hot and cold, fullness, etc., for LESS than the price of a Sybian.
 goaliebns
Msg: 10
Riding a sybian
Posted: 1/4/2008 5:19:01 AM

WTF..is a sybian? Assuming it's a sex toy..but what exactly....

dont feel like googling....just tell me

Remember when you were young and liked going on the mechanical pony rides outside the grocery store... Only with more vibration
 *mandrake*
Msg: 11
Riding a sybian
Posted: 1/4/2008 5:54:40 AM
A sybian is a machine with multiple penis attachments that thrusts in and out at any speed you want. You just lay there and get stuffed at any angle or depth you require, slow or fast. It can cause multiple orgasms almost every time! Or so they say!
 Themistokles
Msg: 12
Riding a sybian
Posted: 1/4/2008 1:01:08 PM

A sybian is a machine with multiple penis attachments that thrusts in and out at any speed you want. You just lay there and get stuffed at any angle or depth you require, slow or fast.

Nah, it doesn't thrust. It sounds like you're describing a f-cking machine, not a Sybian.

Someone upthread compared the Sybian to a mechanical pony that vibrates. That's not a bad description.

A woman straddles the Sybian -- there's only one position, really. She has to sit upright, it's why they call it "riding" the Sybian.

It has a penis-shaped attachment which twirls, not thrusts. The twirling means it's going to hit every yummy spot inside the cooter -- the G-spot, etc.

While the dild0 twirls, there's another bit near the clitoris, that vibrates. You can turn it up till it's ridiculously powerful.

So yeah, it gives orgasms, lots of powerful orgasms -- but only in one position, and a lot of women find that position awkward.

--------------------------

A f-cking machine is different. It thrusts like a man, only it can go ludicrously fast and absurdly slow. You can mount your own dild0 onto it; you can adjust how deep it thrusts; you can position it any way you like. A woman can lie down and use it, or use it doggystyle, or standing, sitting, etc. I like setting mine up so that it can penetrate a woman at an angle that I couldn't possibly do it from.

My experience has been that women like the f-cking machine at one of two extremes: fast short strokes or long slow ones. By "fast short strokes" I mean inhumanly fast: going an inch in and an inch out five or six times a second. By "long slow strokes" I mean slower than most men could tolerate: thrusting six inches in and six inches out, taking an entire minute to do it.

So in short: a Sybian is a better orgasm extractor, but it's not very comfortable. A f_cking machine is more versatile.
 rjpeagles
Msg: 14
Riding a sybian
Posted: 1/5/2008 1:48:03 PM

ooooo I happen to love the sybian after them ads and Watching the vid of carmen electra

There's a video of Carmen Electra riding a Sybian? where!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
 nocalsingledad
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Riding a sybian
Posted: 1/5/2008 4:17:03 PM
I bought one for my ex. She really liked it before the kids came along. We never used it after because it makes too much noise. It is REALLY loud if you place it directly on a floor or something. I used to put an extra piece of carpet and padding under it and it was still loud. I would think a women who enjoys several orgasms in succession would really like it and women who like to cum only once and wait a bit might think it is "ok".

The thing is quite versatile and doesn't need to "replace" men, men can play too. What you do is take off the "penis" attachments and they have basically like a "bumpy" pad that can be placed on it. She mounts the unit and her clitoris makes contact with the pad, the man mounts behind her and enters from the back. Both of you get the pleasure from the vibration.
 CrackedHalo
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Riding a sybian
Posted: 1/5/2008 4:40:51 PM
Darn.......never heard of a Sybian before, now its too late to ask Santa!! Sounds great though!
 FescheLola
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Riding a sybian
Posted: 1/10/2008 11:08:30 AM

does it listen to your problems, pay the mortgage,fix the roof when it leaks, take you out for dinner. ...need i say more?

Neither does a man.

Whats your point?
 FescheLola
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Riding a sybian
Posted: 1/10/2008 11:12:24 AM

It has a penis-shaped attachment which twirls, not thrusts. The twirling means it's going to hit every yummy spot inside the cooter -- the G-spot, etc.

A guy who says "cooter", and "borrows" a sybian.

Charming.
 goaliebns
Msg: 19
Riding a sybian
Posted: 1/10/2008 6:53:47 PM

um,, if you remember correctly,, howards move to satellite wasnt as voluntary as you would make it out to be. he was kicked off of and banned from network radio. he had no choice but to go to satellite if he was to remain on the airwaves. he had no other options.

Nope Howard was not kicked off.. He was given a chance to renew his contract on network radio and he refused the offer.. I was listening when his station manager said on the air that yes an offer was made but was rejected by Howard..

He announced his move Oct 2004 and even tried to get them to let them out of his contract early and they said no they wanted to keep him to the very last day of his contract where he staged a big rally walking from his old to his new place of work, 2 years later.. Dec 2006

Plenty of people... ya right..

On January 9, 2006 Howard Stern left old-fashioned terrestrial radio to come to SIRIUS Satellite Radio. When Stern’s move to “eh eh eh” was announced in 2004, SIRIUS had close to 700,000 subscribers. Today that number stands at more than 8.3 million and growing.

http://www.sirius.com/howardstern

You should listen to him before you judge him.. Or you are being swayed by the media.
 goaliebns
Msg: 20
Riding a sybian
Posted: 1/10/2008 7:06:24 PM

find you amuzing at worst. to listen to howard stern more closely would require me to tune into the jerk in the first place. that you seem to follow what howard stern is laughable. howard stern is a 5th grader in a grown mans body. little boy playin at bein a man. no one with any intelligence takes what spews from sterns mouth with any credibility.

You are judging someone that you don't listen to. How do you even know what he is saying ? You are listening to gossip and believing it.

Amuzing= Amusing. playin = playing. bein = being. I guess your keyboard doesn't have any g's or Capitals to start a sentence.

that you seem to follow what howard stern is laughable

I guess you mean Howard Stern 'says'

Yet you talk about his intelligence
 forum_moderator
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Riding a sybian
Posted: 1/11/2008 10:19:49 PM

Riding a sybian
Posted: 1/3/2008 2:00:58 PM
Did anyone have any experiences with it, and what do you think of it? I'm just curious since my last girlfriend was really into it, but always wanted to have me run the controls, I guess, I will never understand.

for the people that contributed to over a page of off topic nonsense, the above is the topic

stick to it - if you have nothing else to add to the topic, move on.

Forum Posting Guidelines **Read this BEFORE posting**

My I
Msg: 22
Riding a sybian
Posted: 1/12/2008 4:14:28 AM
I think the sybian is God's answer for men. Although women can enjoy the device physically, imagine how peaceful, quiet and relaxing sundays will be during football season? On the down side... we'll have to get our own beer.

**runs out to by beer fridge**

As well, the man-haters can literally sit up, yell, scream and go fvck themselves without men needing to be the recipient of such biotchiness.

Personally, I think it would be great for scrambling eggs and mixing paint.
 rjpeagles
Msg: 23
Riding a sybian
Posted: 1/12/2008 12:34:55 PM
All I know is that my g/f and my ex g/f both had loud, breathless, "don't touch me for 5 minutes"-type orgasms on that thing, so that makes the SYBIAN my best-est buddy.
 ohenryx
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Riding a sybian
Posted: 12/24/2016 5:16:26 PM
I have been contemplating one for several years. I finally decided to take the plunge (my finances are in great shape), and after doing some research, I bought the motorbunny for about $500 less. It seems to be just about exactly the same, and I could even get it from Amazon with free Prime shipping and a money back guarantee!
 oneday57
Msg: 25
Riding a sybian
Posted: 12/30/2016 5:36:09 AM
Got a movie of woman who use them!....its got to be good because during their use these woman get to sweating and once they climax its PRETTY hard to fake that!....lol....its a turn on...
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 26
Riding a sybian
Posted: 12/31/2016 9:28:30 AM
Sybian also makes the Venus for men.

You can ejaculate without an erection.

I'm in heaven and saving money.

No more dinner dates!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Riding a sybian