Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > " 2008 " STL - GNO (girls night out)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sweet-lady
Msg: 1
" 2008 " STL - GNO (girls night out) Page 1 of 38    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38)
Happy New Years to All My Sista's

I'm starting a New GNO thread. It's time to cut the string of 2007 and start a new 2008 thread.

Few of the Sista's are going to meet at Shady Jack's around 9:00.
Everyone is Welcome.
 sweet-lady
Msg: 2
2008 STL - GNO (girls night out)
Posted: 1/5/2008 10:02:25 AM
DGM (Dad's Gone Mad) was cancelled. They will be playing Jan. 18 & 19 at Cutter's in Belleville. Mark that on the calendar.
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/5/2008 10:11:26 AM
great idea Joni ~ out with the old 2007 and in with the new 2008

I will mark Jan 18/19 on my calendar, should be in the city for weekends by then! Looking forward to checking out this band you all are talking about
 sweet-lady
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/5/2008 10:20:59 AM
Denise, Your going to love them. You like to shake your booty like I do. Wear comfortable shoes........Because it's a all night dance feast.
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/5/2008 11:17:17 AM
never been to Shady Jacks, not sure if it's my type of party..maybe one of these months I'll venture down there

I like checking out new places to hang out with my sistas!
 ponz
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/5/2008 1:29:19 PM
DAMN BIKERS........POLE DANCING.......HOT LADIES ACTING LIKE TRAMPS........LOUD MUSIC ..............................WHAT TIME DO I GO???
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/6/2008 11:15:23 AM
I didn't go out last night - kept my lame ass at home. But may I say I love my drunk-dialing girlfriends who do go out! lmfao

Question gals - if we do Mardi Gras at 21 maybe St. Paddy's at the Strat?

Anyone? Anyone? *said in her best Ben Stein voice*
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/6/2008 11:49:05 AM
sounds good to me ~ always up for a 'party' get-together, meet and greet, etc etc...I have quite a few fav bars in the city now, lol..most of them of course in South County!

find me a band with tunes I know and can dance to and I'm there if I can find the place

oh yea, make this after Jan 12 please! lol
 originalambie97
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/6/2008 2:45:29 PM
St. Patrick's .... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......we are already planning for this?
 scoutmom
Msg: 10
Just wanted share with my sistas......
Posted: 1/6/2008 8:02:08 PM
Well, I have officially changed my status on this site to "not single/not looking". I spent all weekend with my new man, Dan, and all I can say is Oh My God!!!!! We did a lot of talking (among other things) and decided that for the time being we wouldn't see other people. I actually met all of his family this weekend and he even got to meet my son. Keep your fingers crossed for me girls...........
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 11
Posted: 1/7/2008 1:24:50 PM
Ambie - We're throwing some ideas around because so many people were unhappy with the idea of Mardi Gras at 21 Rock.

"not single/not looking"

You go Woman! I gots muh fingers crossed, and then some, for ya!

FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 12
POF Barracuda Babe Kiss Cards
Posted: 1/7/2008 1:38:17 PM
I'm posting this in our NEW GNO thread in hopes it won't get lost!

For any of your ladies who are looking at your Kiss Cards wondering "WTF was this for?" Here's the definitions for everything listed on the back o the card! If you're reading this thread and wondering "WTF is a Kiss Card" you need to see me at the next POF Party or event! lol

Remember everything is negotiable between a Barracuda (a female member of POF) and the card holder so nothing is ever set in stone and the cards can be used anytime anywhere!

POF Barracuda Kiss Card Definitions

Neck Nibble: Carefully applying a little nibble here, a little nibble there starting on the neck and ending wherever the nibbler might choose.

Cleavage Melt: Methodically melting an ice cube on and over ones cleavage, shoulders and neck. Most advantageous in the summer after a sweltering dance session. Even better if you have a volunteer "melt-er" handy!

Cherry Chase: Those sly bar cherries can be difficult to keep track of and on the, not so rare, occasion when one of those little devils finds it's way into your cleavage (or any other interesting nook) I'm sure you can find a gent more than willing to retrieve it with his tongue or other various body parts.

Commando Check: Are you o'natural under those pants or that skirt? Let's find out!

Bosom Brush: Men love breasts, period. But having those luscious lovelies tantalizingly brushed up against any part of a mans anatomy is enough to start a drool fest.

Fill in the Blank: You have a dirty little imagination. Use it!

Also, be sure to sign the card on the back at the bottom so the cardholder must bring it back to the giver for redemption!

If you have any questions feel free to email me!
 sweet-lady
Msg: 13
Posted: 1/7/2008 2:48:01 PM
Dee - Way to go girl......... Is this person from New Year Eve Party? The one with no hair?
 sweet-lady
Msg: 14
POF Barracuda Babe Kiss Cards
Posted: 1/7/2008 2:50:18 PM
Hey Shelly,

I need more cards.......I'm out........

Hey, started the new job today. I'm working the rest of the week. 10-6 and Sat 9-2.
I know bankers hours. It's great
 sweet-lady
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/7/2008 2:53:33 PM
OMG - I'm still dragging from the weekend..........That damm Kitty made me a little yesterday in my neck of the woods. We were on the river yesterday. Watching the Bikers come in / out. It was beautiful !!!!

I think Joni needs a nappy pooh................
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/7/2008 3:11:51 PM
rest up girl ~ glad you found a good job, can't wait to hear about it next time we're out and about..are you going to make the GNO HH this Friday, we have 4 of us so far and of course if anyone is coming from Amber's area, please give her a buzz as she needs transportation!

Looking forward to seeing you ladies! It's been too long since it was just us ;) lol

Dee ~ good luck with you and Dan!
oh yea I got a little note while ago, someone wanting to know if I was wearing what I was wearing at the NYE bash, uh yea, but they didn't leave their name and their profile needs tons of help! I wrote him back just to find out who he is, duh!

Oh and maybe meeting up with another pof'r sometime this week if it works out for him
 sweet-lady
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/7/2008 5:18:15 PM
This girls doesn't do Country !!!!
 scoutmom
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/7/2008 5:32:07 PM
Thanks Shellie, Joni and Denise for all the well wishes. I am so excited. Hard to believe that I would commit to not dating anyone else but I have. And yes Joni, he is the bald one. And Shellie thanks for the explanation on that card...I just filled in the blank myself and Dan took me up on it.......
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 19
Posted: 1/7/2008 7:25:20 PM
I'll do country, it's a cool switch from the rock and roll and if it's free style that's okay too ~ i'll even wear my boots, oh wait, I always wear my boots!

where's kat
theresa
susie
sandy
leslie, off in la la land
at least dee and susie pop in from time to time!

Fri night, Jan 11, GNO HH at Casa, Soco
be there or else!
 Mr Gummischuh
Msg: 20
Posted: 1/7/2008 11:43:16 PM
Hummmmm . Just had to stop in and say a quick hello to all the St Louis area female fish .
 TheKidof72
Msg: 21
Posted: 1/8/2008 7:28:53 AM
Why are there brotha's in our Sista's forums??????? I am totally confused.....I thought this was for us gals to vent against the guys........how can we vent against the guys, if they show up to read about it.

As for country, I got my boots and my wrangler jeans ready. I can do this country thing for sure, it's sometimes the city things that get me into trouble. At least in the country I know how to get a little mud on the tires and take off down a country road before the guys with badges and guns show up.
 ~StL
Msg: 22
Posted: 1/8/2008 8:22:51 AM
Theresa, girl I would have never thought that about you... mud on the tires...

Personally, I like country.. don't listen to it as much as I once did... oh that reminds me of the song ... I am not as good as I once was, but good once as I ever was!!! I think that is country. See, I just listen to music... can't even imagine my life without music.

I am planning on going Friday. I may not stay real late just depends on my mood... and we women know about the moods!!!!

There are the flies again, but hey we know they are around.. one of these days they will realize what the title means but then again maybe they won't.

Happy Tuesday, I took a vacation day...needed to sleep in... was a bit under the weather last night but feeling ok today... hope all is well with all my sista's

oh, I am so happy for those of you that found the ONE.... being honest here, a bit jealous but happy for you... one of these days it will happen for all of us I am sure and if not, I am going to have fun in the process.

~StL
Msg: 23
Party this month?????
Posted: 1/8/2008 11:17:28 AM
OMG.... personally guns scare the wazzzzoooooooo out of me.. however if I am informed and I feel he is handling it correctly... come on the gun I am talking about, well then I am ok with it.

Hey, is there a party going on this month other than the one in Columbia? Someone said something to me about the party this month and I was like what???? I know I am not keeping up very good ... so come on sista's clue me in.

My social butterfly friend Denise ... I am sure you know.. tell me what is going on.

also, I just ran across a thread... thought some might enjoy it.... check it out....

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingposts9071859.aspx
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 24
Party this month?????
Posted: 1/8/2008 3:20:21 PM
someone said something about a Mardi Gras party and I think Shellie and Kat are in the works with that, but not sure on any details...

I will be out and about for a bit tomorrow night
Thursday night, will be home now,
Friday night is GNO HH-women only! lol
Saturday night who knows, still up in the air on that, I'll be in Perryville part of the day, may come back that night.
Sunday, home to recover from another wild weekend
 sweet-lady
Msg: 25
Posted: 1/8/2008 5:24:30 PM
Dee - I'm so happy for you..........I thought it was. I went by you once and you said, he was yummy. Best of Luck to you and your Man.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > " 2008 " STL - GNO (girls night out)