Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Health Benefits of Semen Swallowing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mvball3
Msg: 29
Health Benefits of Semen SwallowingPage 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
That is an interesting article, who would have ever thunk :) The regular vs. infrequent consumption part is interesting also, and seems to go with the old adage that more is better!!!
 semenseeker
Msg: 35
Health Benefits of Semen Swallowing
Posted: 1/25/2008 7:30:02 AM
"Semen Therapy is the practice of swallowing the ejaculation of a healthy man, three times a week or more, for the health benefits. "
- http://www.sementherapy.com

I am a believer!

" Semen Therapy Fights Cancer:
TGFbeta (transforming growth factor beta), one of the key molecules in semen, can increase the number and activity of "natural killer" cells which are important in recognising and killing aberrant cells that give rise to tumours."

" Semen is an even more powerful organic anti-depressant.
Semen, apparently, contains a wide-rage of psychoactive chemicals:
* Arginine: an amino acid believed to increase blood flow and blunt pain
* Tyrosine: a chemical that gets converted into adrenaline
* Dopamine: the much-publicized happy drug
* Beta-endorphins: a painkiller that lowers anxiety
And, oddly:
* Estrogen and Oxytocin: two "female" hormones linked respectively with happiness and pair bonding."

It may be that Semen is the secret ingredient Alchemists were always on about.

Also "elixer of life"
"fountain of youth"
"vampire sucking "blood" (white blood)
"Holy Grail"
- The history and spirituality of Semen -
http://www.sacredsemen.com

And so much fun to make!
 Happily Ever...maybe
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2008 7:59:32 AM
Ah, so I should be on the look out at the pharmacy for a woman refilling her prozac prescription and buying some anti-acne cream!?? What the hell, seems like most I meet are already half-crazy.
 nocalsingledad
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2008 3:05:47 PM

oral sex is great, intercourse is better!

It is absorbed through the vaginal wall so you get the same benefits through either way.

There is also an article on psychology today that reaches some of the same conclusions. Great mood altering qualties to regular doses of semen. The psychology today made no difference with monogamy or non-monogamy and I believe that is someone injecting their personal opinion. It was because of the chemical makeup of semen, regardless of the number of donors. The "problem" was that a women who did not use condoms was more likely to have risky sex without protection if that relationship ended in order to get the mood regulating benefit of the semen. Basically, lots of semen makes women feel better.
 semenseeker
Msg: 44
Posted: 1/26/2008 5:19:25 PM
Semen doesn't produce cancer... not throat or cervix (as headline recently sound like) There is a caveat - semen is as good for cells, all cells, even tumor cells. So semen must not come in direct contact with a tumor.

"SEMEN FIGHTS CANCER
Semen contain two cancer fighting agents, Glycoproteins and Selenium. ALSO: Semen exposure reduces breast cancer risk "no less than 50%".

Warning: One new study in Journal of Endocrinology (-link- ) by Dr. Henry N. Jabbour (-link- ) because tumors in the cervix and womb have prostaglandin receptors on their surfaces (-link- ) BBC news explains "But a cancer expert said the chances of unprotected sex affecting a patient's outcome was "slight"." ( -link-) cancercommentary.com explains "Cervical cancer is usually triggered by long-term exposure to HPV and is not caused by prostaglandins." (-link- )

A woman with tumors in her mouth or throat should not swallow semen concentrated, always dilute in a large drink."

-http://sementherapy.com/#5
 Miashakti
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 3/24/2008 5:34:19 PM
This, my friends, is a true story

At one point in my life I had been through the proverbial mill. I was in a word depleted...big time.

My friend took me to this alternative doc (very alternative) and what he said shocked me to the moon.

He said, if you could, the quickest way for you to bounce back is by ingesting the semen of virginal boys!!!

I thought, holy cow, what I am supposed to do, advertise for the local boy scout troop?

These days that would mean they would be about thirteen...

Would I ask their mothers permission?

I didn't do it...but I often wish I had been able to pull that off.
javascript:smilie('')
I used to absolutely love to give fellatio (to someone that I loved) , but nowadays the average guy is too darned toxic.
 Miashakti
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2008 9:19:38 AM
NOT JUNK!!!!

How could anything containing the energy to create the whole human race be junk....?
javascript:smilie('')
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2008 11:21:58 AM
guy at work sent an email to me by mistake, was something along the lines of how he tasted different with whatever food he was eating during the day, got sworn to secrecy over it:)
 Miashakti
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2008 2:15:51 PM
It's really only vile when the guy is toxic...try a vegetarian...They're usually really sweetjavascript:smilie('')
 Argentum Crinis Philogus
Msg: 58
Posted: 3/26/2008 2:25:36 PM
Semen acts as an anti-depressant

* 19:00 26 June 2002
* Exclusive from New Scientist Print Edition.

Semen makes you happy. That's the remarkable conclusion of a study comparing women whose partners wear condoms with those whose partners don't.

The study, which is bound to provoke controversy, showed that the women who were directly exposed to semen were less depressed. The researchers think this is because mood-altering hormones in semen are absorbed through the vagina. They say they have ruled out other explanations.

"I want to make it clear that we are not advocating that people abstain from using condoms," says Gordon Gallup, the psychologist at the State University of New York who led the team. "Clearly an unwanted pregnancy or a sexually transmitted disease would more than offset any advantageous psychological effects of semen."
Suicide attempts

His team divided 293 female students into groups depending on how often their partners wore condoms, and assessed their happiness using the Beck Depression Inventory, a standard questionnaire for assessing mood. People who score over 17 are considered moderately depressed.

The team found that women whose partners never used condoms scored 8 on average, those who sometimes used them scored 10.5, those who usually used them scored 15 and those who always used them scored 11.3. Women who weren't having sex at all scored 13.5.

What's more, the longer the interval since they last had sex, the more depressed the women who never or sometimes used condoms got. But the time since the last sexual encounter made no difference to the mood of women who usually or always used condoms.

The team also found that depressive symptoms and suicide attempts were more common among women who used condoms regularly compared with those who didn't. The results will appear in the journal Archives of Sexual Behavior.

And Gallup told New Scientist that his team already has unpublished data from a larger group of 700 women confirming these findings. In this study, the always-use-condoms group were more depressed than the usually-use-condoms group, suggesting the discrepancy in the smaller study was a sampling error, he says.
Alternative explanations

But is it really the semen that affects women's mood? The researchers say they looked at alternative explanations such as whether women who seldom use condoms took oral contraceptives, how often they had sex, the strength of relationships, and the possibility that having a certain type of personality influenced the decision to use condoms. But none of these factors can explain their findings, they say.

In fact, the results aren't a complete surprise because semen does contain several mood-altering hormones, including testosterone, oestrogen, follicle-stimulating hormone, luteinising hormone, prolactin and several different prostaglandins. Some of these have been detected in a women's blood within hours of exposure to semen.

The question many people will ask is whether oral sex could have the same mood-enhancing effects. "Since the steroids in birth control pills survive the digestion process, I would assume that the same holds true for at least some of the chemicals in semen," Gallup says.

"I understand that among some gay males who have anal intercourse, it is not uncommon to attempt to retain the semen for extended periods of time," he adds. "Suggesting, of course, that there may be psychological effects." But further research will be needed to confirm whether exposure to semen through oral or anal sex really does affect mood in heterosexual or homosexual partners.

But why should semen have such an effect? "It makes no sense to me for this phenomenon to have evolved," says Satoshi Kanazawa, an evolutionary psychologist at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania. But Gallup counters that men whose semen promotes long-term mood enhancement might have more chances to indulge in sexual activity.
 tbuddha
Msg: 62
Posted: 8/6/2009 3:08:23 PM
This is easily one of the coolest threads I've read in a while on here.

Drink up ladies!!
 mcwr
Msg: 64
Posted: 8/6/2009 5:11:49 PM

"No offense taken, but for the record, it's pineapple." My ex told me it was Kiwi, and empirical testing verified that it helps.

It's true. Basically, any sweet fruits will help. I told my ex to compare, after I drank pineapple juice.
 damassteel
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2009 5:17:01 PM
I knew an esthetician who swore by the curative and medicinal properties of semen. She had her boyfriend "treat' her skin a couple of times a week according to her!

So ladies in doubt, why be in disbelief? There may be real science to support this.
As well, the ladies do all taste and smell different. I have never been able to tolerate the smells of women who ate a lot of meat.
I thought back on this and all of my longer term relationships have been with vegatarians, to me they just smell and taste nicer. One partner was as smell and taste neutral as water; That seemed quite strange to me, actually rather disappointing, almost not really human.
I was with an ethiopian woman for a bit and she told me her mom advised her to only use water (no soap) for her hygiene needs, She had the best taste and smell hands down. I want to taste and smell the woman, not soap and perfumes.
 OutMind
Msg: 75
Posted: 8/8/2009 5:26:30 PM
Damn! There's one thing being a piece of meat to some women, but also being their milk feeding cow.

I read somewhere that men's saliva has some degree of testosterone in it, and that french kissing actually increases the amount of testosterone in the woman and makes her desire more sex.

Hell, if a little sex can cure PMS, I am all for it.
 damassteel
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2009 5:31:23 PM
^^^ read that too! Tests showed that testosterone levels in men's saliva spiked during arousal; and women's too as result.
 srb272007
Msg: 77
Posted: 8/8/2009 5:54:49 PM
whew so now i can honestly say i wasn't lying all those years

also srb272007 formula 2.0 on sale as of now
 *buzz*
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2009 12:23:44 PM

Our elders never lie people

And their advice I always keep at the back on my mind
 Luciana9
Msg: 83
Posted: 9/11/2009 7:13:05 PM
It sure will put a smile on his face. Smiling is very healthy :)
 jacob8088
Msg: 84
Posted: 9/11/2009 8:53:17 PM
I really could care less about the health benefits. I'm more interested in watching her swallow every drop of that creamy baby batter..
 Dave of Indiana
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2009 5:06:32 AM
Yuk. Yes, oral sex can be fun but I've never understood swallowing. It just grosses me out.
 whytwater
Msg: 95
Posted: 11/21/2009 6:03:32 AM
Women can make their own choices based on opinion not 'scientific fact'.

I can't believe you said that.

Damn! There's one thing being a piece of meat to some women, but also being their milk feeding cow.

Your thought is striking, my friend, but there's alot in that image that appeals to me, right now. Lol

have always wanted to know the awnser to this ? why does a guy like it when a girl swallows u had mentioned that it gives u a unique feeling can u explain a bit more

It's all mental, sperm doesn't know when it's being spat out, but then much of eroticism is as well. Hey, that wafer they serve in church is the body of haysoos- we all have a little jesus in us, some of us even have the complex (lol), and we want to be eaten, swallowed, not expectorated. Kinda like, everything about us is goooooooood, and you want it inside of you. Meeting of minds!
And the moment (s) of actual ejaculation are peak times, sensitivity is at max volume, as are the moments which immediately follow, when the lightest touch and slide of your tongue is almost excrutiatingly gooooooooooood. We are defo gonna wanna cum in your mouth, and you just seal the deal if you swallow, and we can watch. Kinda like unconditional love! Lol
Yeah, at this hour, with prospects today kinda slim, that's about the best I can come up with, Spitfire.
 Mmmm.Tony
Msg: 97
Posted: 1/19/2010 8:46:51 AM
Actually I am way ahead in the game then. I made a T-Shirt years ago on the one that had, 'Got Milk?' on it. I did the whole arrow thing pointing up and it then read, 'Got ^ Man Milk?' Don't know what happened to that shirt, but I godda make anudder.
 MsMicki
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2010 11:14:47 AM
Personally......don't care if it's healthy......it makes me ( and my man) happy and that
is what matters most.

Now......those men that come in here and state they prefer their women to swallow.....and they say in other threads they won't do down on their women
(^mmmm.tony - for example)........well...........blech!
I have no room in my life for such selfish lovers.
Bring on a real man and I'll milk him to the last drop!
 Mmmm.Tony
Msg: 99
Posted: 1/19/2010 9:15:20 PM
How is someone selfish who let's their lover do what ever pleases them in their love making and does the same. Not everyone is into everything. Not all women are into cunnili-ngus and vise versa. Why should I be called names because I am free to choose and like what I want to? There are over 3 billion women in this world. Because one doesn't like me and seems to want to slander me because I am free to like what I want to doesn't sound promising in a relationship at all. I am free and your slander won't change that.
 windloverr
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2010 12:06:23 AM

Alright and what about us, do we get something healthy out of going 'down' on a woman? Besides developing tongue muscles?
Ummmm...is that a bad thing? Just asking.
mmmm.tony Dude...chick just said that SHE thought you were selfish. Personally, I find something like oral sex so basic on the "love making agenda" that I honestly believe anyone who completely avoids it has some significant issues; but that's just me. You are, however, absolutely right...there ARE over 3 billion women in this world; and if you can successfully find one that gets off on going down on you AND swallowing, even though you have no interest in going down on her...ROCK ON!!! In the meantime, now that the two of you have agreed NOT to be lovers...let it go!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Health Benefits of Semen Swallowing