Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > dreams come true...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 backwarduck
Msg: 1
dreams come true...Page 1 of 1    
... really they do.

Be sure to ask for what you want, and be honest about who and what you are.

I found someone, or rather she found me, that is beyond my wildest dreams... but not really! And i have wild dreams!

Take your time; it has only taken me about 4 years.

But this wild backwarduck is only attracted to the most "strange" women! Strange, being like me, different from the norm.

I'm looking forward to a long happy content exhilarating life with lots of love and sex and cuddles.

And the most amazing adventures…

wage peace
dream love
wishing you all the best
backwarduck
 scorpiomover
Msg: 2
view profile
History
dreams come true...
Posted: 1/17/2008 10:23:31 PM
Good luck, backwardduck. If you can do it, then there's hope for the rest of us eh?
 oneofzillion
Msg: 3
view profile
History
dreams come true...
Posted: 3/24/2016 6:42:39 PM
Didn't work... back a few times since then... now I have given up the dream as the chances of finding someone that gets it that is similar, and lives close is less then nil.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 4
view profile
History
dreams come true...
Posted: 5/1/2016 5:14:43 PM

Didn't work... back a few times since then... now I have given up the dream as the chances of finding someone that gets it that is similar, and lives close is less then nil.

Well, welcome back to reality -- or shall I say waking up from a dream. :)
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > dreams come true...