Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > will he dump me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Adam Taylor
Msg: 4
view profile
History
will he dump me?Page 1 of 1    
He's clearly not over her, and not ready to be seeing anyone.

You deserve to be with someone who can give you a real relationship, and not treat you like some dirty little secret.

Until he's gotten his life in order, you're not going to be happy with him.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 9
will he dump me?
Posted: 1/18/2008 5:35:53 PM
"most people do not know hes divorced...he does not tell anyone..hes employed in a public position and thinks people will frown on it!"

He's more concerned about appearance than honesty. People will find out he's divorced eventually and he'll be looked down on even more for trying to hide it. Not MY idea of husband material at all, doesn't seem he gives a whit about you or your feelings.
 smiles0527
Msg: 11
view profile
History
will he dump me?
Posted: 1/18/2008 7:01:01 PM
It is clear that we all seem to agree that he isn't in an emotional place to "be available " to anyone........maybe it would be helpful for you to look at what you are getting out of being his "sounding board." One of the questions I ask someone is "how long have you been divorced?" If it is a short period of time, beware................do what is good for you and not to put so much energy into what is good for him.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > will he dump me?