Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > what strange things do you do when your bored?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Leigh AKA PL
Msg: 1
view profile
History
what strange things do you do when your bored?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
ok it is 4.30am... been up a couple of hours and totally bored now... I am eating cold pasta salad and reading through the forums and now feel sick lol... I never comfort eat and suprised myself that I am doing just that now... so what do you do when bored which you wouldn't normally do?

oh and keep it clean
 Xavery
Msg: 2
what strange things do you do when your bored?
Posted: 1/18/2008 9:19:42 PM
I wish I had time to be bored. In some ways I am lucky because I haven't felt bored in a long time. In other ways, I long to have time to feel bored again.
 xx_trouble
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2008 12:46:58 PM
play cards on the computer, chat to mates on msn (if they're there) or sift through this place/other forums I'm on.

I wish I didn't have the opportunity to get bored though...
 Leigh AKA PL
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2008 5:41:26 PM

04:30 in morning? well,you need a man to help there.

yeah tell me about it.... fed up with doing all the washing and ironing by myself

well that time again... wide awake when NORMAL people are sleeping... sigh... gonna go and hound the forums now....
 Leigh AKA PL
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2008 5:56:59 PM

i'll do your washing but i'm shite at ironing

you men only say that to get out of doing it,like making a bad cup of coffee delibrately hoping we will get up and make up by the way I did say hand wash the laundry right?

I argue with the radio DJs. In my defence, they ask for it. they ask questions like, and i quote, "what's the point of the moon?"

ok I am that bored you can argue that point to me instead

Leigh AKA PL
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2008 4:47:12 AM

I don't have the time to be bored!

There is always something you can do, or help some one or a charity.

No excuse for bordom

that may be true in the day time...but when I post I am on here between the hours of 1am to 5am...the kids are sound asleep so can't do anything noisy.... I don't sleep well,and when I am up in the night no one else is... so yes it can get boring,unless there are some other nutters up the same time lol.. thank godness for the other side of the pond...I usually find someone to talk to....
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > what strange things do you do when your bored?