Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pierced Tongues      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kinslayer
Msg: 2
Pierced TonguesPage 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
well i will tell you this i have my tounge pierced and i have never had any complantes

infact i was with an ex of mine about 2 months ago and she was telling me that she had only had 1 orgasim in her life and it was from my tounge ring... so later that night we made it 9 times for her with my tounge ring
 mainegrad
Msg: 5
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 5/25/2005 1:33:50 PM
OMG I had a plaything last summer with one and he was the only one who could ever make me orgasm orally.

Please accept this as a challenge men...
 marathonman11x7
Msg: 7
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 5/25/2005 1:36:02 PM
In my experience,the piercing thing is just hype.Actually its more of a negative than a possitive IMO.The natural tongue is better to kiss with.Orally....if they have skill with the piercing,they have skill without.Its a fad....funny how some adult are so quick to follow fads.
 kinslayer
Msg: 10
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 5/25/2005 2:21:19 PM
would but your too far away
:(
 berrysweetncgurl
Msg: 14
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 5/29/2005 4:16:52 PM
the guy I am dating now has his tongue peirced....let me tell you one thing ladies, he is awesome at eating ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm well you know the rest.......I dont credit the tongue ring for his skill but it sure is a plus when he gets the ice out and starts playin
ay yaaaay yaaahhhh
 Kid Wicked
Msg: 15
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 5/29/2005 11:46:57 PM
who thought this sh*t up?was there a guy out there that said,"ya know,i just don't dig having my chicken sucked.know what would feel better?SURGICAL STEEL rubbing under my nobb.

were the ladies complaining?maybe "he never goes down on me" or "he sucks".

guys,you don't need to get a piercing.

just lick the alphabet.
trust me.

ladies.keep getting pierced.but not because "it feels better".

do it so we know you blow.

it's like a code.
 UrAlternative
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 10/28/2005 7:49:55 PM
with or without.. it doesnt really mater.. i myself have one.. have heard it does more to a girl..but i dont why a girl with one would do any better than a girl without
 callendargirl
Msg: 25
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 10/28/2005 10:04:56 PM
One time , I encountered a couple who both had pierced tongues as well as the below your lip thing...(as you can tell i am not into this) so , being the enquiring mind that I am , I had to ask .... why ? and did it hurt! (of course it did, who are we kidding !)

anyway, they both answered , it was extreme sexual pleasure. I looked at my date and said, well honey , If I EVER have to go through that much pain to give you sexual pleasure, it's just not going to happen! Not for me... I am a chicken shit and pain and sexual experiences dont seem to mix for me! And I guess , in reality a 47 year old gal with piercings would look a little odd!
 opnmydm
Msg: 32
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 5/22/2008 3:29:00 AM
it can be, all depends on the person using it, and the size of it make s a difference as well. i highly enjoy them when kissing at all times though..
 deerdog1
Msg: 33
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 5/22/2008 9:55:15 AM

One time , I encountered a couple who both had pierced tongues as well as the below your lip thing...(as you can tell i am not into this) so , being the enquiring mind that I am , I had to ask .... why ? and did it hurt! (of course it did, who are we kidding !)

welli thought that also ...but on a dare I had mine pierced and guess what ..i never felt it ...nope never knew when it went in ...im like when you going to stick me ...and he says your done ...they do help on oral sex ...especially the dice ...the dice and the koosh balls are my SOs favorite ....also mine never got sore or swelled ....i think because i had had a cold just before and was taking antibiotics ...i heard some people take antibiotics before tongue piercing for that reason ....now i never meant to keep my tongue pierced ..but it had an interesting side effect you see i was a nail biter i have been for all my life ...i could quit this nasty habit and then get nervous and right back to biting ... but not knowing it from the second i got pierced i never have wanted to bite my nails ...not the first time ...that has been a year ago ....i will keep my tongue ring for life ...or till i have no teeth to bite with.... its a good trade any way i look at it ....sense then i have heard from people that smoked and never wanted to smoke after a tongue piercing ...but i know some who are pierced and still smoke ...but if you are a nail biter i recommend it ...if like me it works on you i think you will agree it's worth it
 jupiejupe
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 5/22/2008 2:04:21 PM

Its a fad....funny how some adult are so quick to follow fads.

i have only had mine done for 12 years now i wish i had gotten an email about it being a fad!!!

that being said it depends really i have had some women love it and others could care less about it. personally i think it's better tool for kissing then oral, know that i am thinking about it the women that where indifferent about it were also harder to get to come.

i have also been on the receiving end of a good tongue lashing and it's a tool and tool need experienced person on the other end so i would have enjoyed myself just as much without it as well.

also i have a few piercings you could not tell by looking at me, but they are all pleasure piercings; tongue, nipples, and the henis, which also mark a cross like that catholic body touching thingy "the pleasure cross"
 jupiejupe
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 5/22/2008 4:04:48 PM
yeah it hurt a little it's a needled going thru your tongue, but when you got your cherry popped that hurt too.

the first day it as swore
the second day was worse
the third day it was swollen
it stayed that way for a week
after 7 days the it was back to normal size but still tender
14 days the tenderness started to wane
30 days i was talking normal

side note it is a very sensual process of getting a piercing and caring for your self while you heal, and even more so with your tongue and learning to eat and talk without sounding or looking stupid.

the most important key is learning to eat with your tongue lying down at the bottom of your month, or you will bite the top ball and may chip a tooth
 deerdog1
Msg: 38
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 5/23/2008 5:11:41 AM
never felt a thing ...asked him when he was going to stick me he replied "your done "
didnt get sore ...at all
didnt swell ...at all
like i said i was on antibiotics for a cold /sore throat when i got it done ...that may explain why there was no soreness or swelling ....you might want to take some penicillin before you get it done ...oral penicillin is what i was on
did talk funny for a few days
be careful they use a longer bar to allow for swelling the first few days ...it is hard to eat without biting it ...the shorter bar ...eliminates this ...but you may chip a tooth before you change to the shorter bar ...be careful

learning to eat with it takes a few days but then no problem ....for me its worth it
i have heard people say they can leave their jewelery out for days and put it back in ...dont believe it ....mine starts growing back up after about 3 hours ....left it out about 4 hours and had to force it back in ...not real painful but unpleasant...its not a earring ...if you take it out for very long it wont go back in ...or thats true for mine
 mthomjmark
Msg: 46
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 5/28/2008 1:09:54 PM
I think its ridiculous; just another attempt at attention.
 LivingFire
Msg: 47
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 5/28/2008 2:38:39 PM
Well, from experience i'd say i'm not sure how much difference it makes... Oral wise, i think the person i'm thinking of would have been good without too, to be fair!

Kissing wise though, I find it one of the hottest things ever :)
 jupiejupe
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 5/28/2008 4:42:46 PM

i have heard people say they can leave their jewelery out for days and put it back in ...dont believe it ....mine starts growing back up after about 3 hours ....left it out about 4 hours and had to force it back in ...not real painful but unpleasant...its not a earring ...if you take it out for very long it wont go back in ...or thats true for mine

i can lave mine out for months at a time with no problem, and i am not even on antibiotics but it does tighten up some. but i can get my 10g back in.
 dub08
Msg: 57
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 6/1/2008 10:22:14 AM
Well a 'friend' of mine has his tongue pierced and wow!! Although the fact that he can work wonders with his tongue anyway is probably an added bonus!!!
 Wolfblood
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 6/1/2008 3:30:05 PM
I can't stand girls with pierce tongues!!!

I dated this one chick that had her tongue pierced, all I tasted was metal and heard "cling" sounds, not to mention blowjobs suck with tongue piercings, slurp action over metal action anytime!!
 sub girl wanted
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 6/3/2008 5:11:55 PM
its overrated IMO.as are ice cubes,and anything else like that(though if she does a shot of creme de menthe right before is quite interesting).just give me a girl that LOVES doing it,rather than just doing it because she feels she has to,and im in heaven.its a major,major difference( though,even bad head is good. heh)
 PirateOB
Msg: 62
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 6/23/2008 9:00:38 PM
don't knock it till you've had it then say something like WOW
 deerdog1
Msg: 71
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 11/18/2008 6:22:03 AM
mine is pierced and I have had compliments ... the woman i have used mine on tends to like the dice ..the square corners kinda tickle the right places ..kooch balls are good to they are like a tiny silicone pine cones .... I will bet I can make any woman squirm when i drag my tongue ring through her labia ...I got my tongue pierced on a dare ... never meant to keep it ... my wife hated it ...till I used it ... now she and I like it ...never plan to take it out
 deerdog1
Msg: 72
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 11/18/2008 7:03:51 AM

I think it can have something to do with age as to whether you like it or hate it physically or sexually

???? sorry princess Im 53 and love my tongue ring .... not buying age as a factor

Pierced tongues are breeding grounds for bacterial fungus so keep them clean folks lest you end up with a nasty infection.

gum's are a lot worse than a pierced tongue ...if you have to worry about bacteria in your mouth you have bigger problems and need to learn to brush your teeth/mouth

if its septic in there you are going to have problems with or without a hole in your tongue
 OneMoreTimeWithFeeling
Msg: 74
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 11/18/2008 7:54:55 AM
Back in the day ( 20 years ago, gawd I'm old ), I was one of the first people I knew with a tongue piercing. I had for probably 4-5 years. I took it out many years ago, but I still have scar tissue on my tongue. I can feel where the piercing was. From the feedback I remember receiving, some liked it with, some without. If you don't know what you are doing orally before you got the piercing, it won't make a different anyway.
 whytwater
Msg: 75
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 11/18/2008 8:06:46 AM

if its septic in there you are going to have problems with or without a hole in your tongue

There are more heinous bacteria in the human mouth than in the rectum.
 deerdog1
Msg: 76
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 11/18/2008 8:57:23 AM

There are more heinous bacteria in the human mouth than in the rectum.

that is true ...damn there are bacteria every where ..but its only septic when ..there is an unbalance ...the mouth if taken a wee bit of care of is a complex and balanced ecosystem ... and the tongue is a very complex organ the tongue never permanently scars no matter how bad it is wounded ...it is very infection resistant and though it is not like other surfaces of the body a tongue piercing is not an open wound the tongue is an organ not skin ... it is more regenerative than any tissue in our body ...and though full of blood and the blood is very close to the surface of the tongue ...bacteria and other organisms almost never penetrate the tongue ...and enter the blood stream through the tongue .. it has a nice coating of very bacteria/disease resistant mucous ...and is swimming in a very disease toxic solution called saliva ... cut the tongue and the wound is coated with the same mucous within moments .. you stand a much better chance of infection touching an infected surface with a finger with a cut than you do touching the same thing with a tongue with the same size cut on it... if you question the cleanliness of something ... you had better stick your tongue in it than your finger ..infection wise
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pierced Tongues