Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > Friday, February 15th! - Calgary PoF All-Stars (and newbs) Bowling an      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 puddle~jumper
Msg: 3
Friday, February 15th! - Calgary PoF All-Stars (and newbs) Bowling and Karaoke!!!Page 1 of 1    
I'm in! hmmmmm... going to try to be on time, but I don't think 1/2 hour earlier is going to be enough time for din-din upstairs.... could down a pint before the bowling though!
 celticmiss
Msg: 4
Friday, February 15th! - Calgary PoF All-Stars (and newbs) Bowling and Karaoke!!!
Posted: 2/4/2008 6:00:43 PM
Looking forward to a great evening....hoping to break 100
 sip12345
Msg: 5
Friday, February 15th! - Calgary PoF All-Stars (and newbs) Bowling and Karaoke!!!
Posted: 2/4/2008 10:22:03 PM
Looking forward to my second month of bowling and kareoke on
Friday February 15th.

Really had a great time at my first bowling night in January

Until February 15th.

See you there !
 puddle~jumper
Msg: 7
Posted: 2/9/2008 5:56:35 PM
hey Chi... I saw a t-shirt that would fit that today....
" I used to play in a band... now I just play with myself"

heeheeheehee
 kneehigh
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2008 3:52:51 PM
hey thats why were on this site isnt it ?... hahaha .. ohh ya now i remember .. its so that we arent supposed to have to anymore ... that right ...
 puddle~jumper
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/15/2008 11:43:23 PM
that was fun. Thanks Chi & to everyone who showed up & had a few laughs!
That was my top score ever! Yep. I broke 100!!!
 kneehigh
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2008 3:32:35 PM
k wheres the link so i can post the pics .. huh huh
 dirtbag2
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2008 6:24:13 PM
hey what's up? I didn't see a thread for any March event either!!!

In any event, I won't be able to attend the April bowling and karaoke event either( assuming that there is one), as I have to return to New Brunswick to help Dirtbag pack up the contents of his Dad's house and finalize the Estate.

I'm leaving New Brunswick on the 16th to bring the "new car" (2007 Jetta TDi Wagon, loaded to the nuts!) home from there via: Bangor ME, Portsmouth NH, Lancaster PA, Hico WV, Louisville KY, Detroit MI, Minneapolis MN, Mt Rushmore SD, Devils Tower WY, Ludlow ND, Regina SK to home. LOL Yes, folks I'm taking a little vacation along the way. Believe me when I say I've earned it over the last three months, trying to deal with a very sad and angry Man.

So, you guys are just going to have to live for another month without hearing me rock " Sweet Child O Mine"

hugz to all
Misha
 dirtbag2
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2008 11:00:26 PM
I also really enjoyed ( and looked forward to) this event.

Any word on whether there will be a May bowling/karaoke event, or even a June one?
I'd love to do it again really soon.

peace out
Misha
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > Friday, February 15th! - Calgary PoF All-Stars (and newbs) Bowling and Karaoke!!!