Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > I really blew my profile!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Unikshik
Msg: 1
view profile
History
I really blew my profile!!!Page 1 of 1    
OMG...I changed my profile because I am sooooo disappointed...My other profile was too nice...and I did not have too many responses. So, I just told it like it is...Please read it...let me know what you think... Should I change it back to "nice"??? H E L P!!!...or should I just quit fishing altogether???
 Banter-er
Msg: 2
view profile
History
I really blew my profile!!!
Posted: 1/31/2008 6:54:33 PM
It is a huge block of text. Reason #1 why nobody will want to even TRY to read it.

It is very negative - another reason why your profile does not cast you in a positive light.

My advice - don't focus on the negative. Show us who you are! And why you are a fun person to spend time with!
 Unikshik
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2008 5:42:17 AM
Hello Barbee...defintely I am not desperate... I am just disappointed...I just hope that you do not find yourself alone at my age!... I am just being honest!!!...and there is nothing wrong with that...or is there???
 Unikshik
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2008 5:55:16 AM
I just did this profile yesterday, I had a real nice one. I mention at the beginning of it for people not to read it...Didn't I???...I am just being honest about the way I feel about this whole dating scene at my age. Not fun at all. Lots of disappointments. I just wonder how many women feel this way, and that is what I am trying to find out. Thanks for your input... I will probably change it later on...
 Unikshik
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2008 6:04:40 AM
Hello TJ!... I really appreciate your input. I will not change my profile for now. I felt like doing this to make people aware of what is really going on instead of putting up a front of being too nice so you can catch a fish. I am just tired of the games!!!...I don't want to play anymore...I am and always been honest to a T. I always speak from the heart, unlike a lot of people. I wish you my best in your search, be patient. I just feel like I am running out of time... LOL... Take care!
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > I really blew my profile!!!