Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > she says yes to fingering her brown star but...no to full penetration      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nexthyme
Msg: 4
view profile
History
she says yes to fingering her brown star but...no to full penetrationPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

can't do it if she's not 100% sober

That's respectful of you.

Tough stuff if she doesn't want to talk about it.
 ChicagoStyle
Msg: 7
view profile
History
she says yes to fingering her brown star but...no to full penetration
Posted: 2/9/2008 6:48:34 AM
Maybe she still has a hangup about anal being forbidden and all that. Or, she might be scared/nervous to to try anything bigger.

I would say give it time. she may eventually get bored with the finger and want to try something bigger.

It's too bad she doesn't like to talk about it. Too many people don't talk enough as it is when it comes to sex.
 ChicagoStyle
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2008 12:51:14 PM

You are in the first stages of getting to where you want to go - don't push the issue and if you finally get what you want - listen to her lead - be gentle and not too overly enthusiastic!

Exactly. She may eventually want to try more and go further with it. I think a lot of that depends on how confortable she is with things now.

I would say go with the flow and enjoy things the way they are now. She will let you know when she's ready for the next step. But also, she may very well be happy with the way things are now.
 fixitfred
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2008 8:00:33 PM
The fingering is the gateway to bigger and better things.
 nexthyme
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2008 8:51:54 PM

two fingers tonight.

This is one time where I would love to send this girl this posting...

I find it truly appalling that dacarlos thinks the world, let alone this forum cares that he is pushing the envelop on trying to bang the back door of this girl.

Perhaps you should put in your profile you are looking for women that want to be banged up the butt, so you don't feel the need to post such a disrespectful let alone give updates..

I don't know if I am the only one the finds this guy to be twisted...

AND it has NOTHING to being a prude about sex. It has to do with privacy...

As for the guys who WONDER WHY a woman would say, be willing to bend over and take it up the a$$, it is because not all of us women find it pleasurable to have a big fat slong slamming up the anus. For some of us it causes tearing, and pain, especially if there isn't plenty of lub used.

Some women find it completely wonderful, and enjoy it... Others my find it ok from time to time for spice, and when they are slopping wet...

However it does seem really interesting that a GUY should object to being boned up the butt, if that is his main objective with a woman...

SHEESH
 nexthyme
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2008 11:46:16 PM

you know its true love when she lets you carry her home like a six-pack or beer cans or a bowling ball

Rotflmfao....

Yes, please update us on that.. As well as when she lets you bone her up the butt so we know who is no longer a brown star virgin
 nexthyme
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2008 6:19:07 PM

get her drunk....2 xaxacs, 2 beers, and wear her a$$ out. She wants an excuse in case she didnt like it. Some women need their hair pulled and rode rough.....try her up......she will likely love it !

Mike, you seem to be an intellegent person by means of reading your profile...

Perhaps you may want to look up the Great state of Georia's legal statutes on sexual assualt and kidnapping... Because what you just wrote contained both elements.

Perhaps you don't realize that others can read what you post; so I am wondering if you know the effect of what you just went POF public with, and basing their opinion of you from it.... If it doesn't matter, ok, so much for putting your best foot forward...

As far as women for the greater part are pigs, then complain men get a bad rap

As horrible, and abusive as these two posts are, It some what justifies men being viewed that way, well at least someone that thinks what you wrote is A- ok.

I can't imagine if you went to a bar, or I don't know, this site, and spewed what you just said in an IM, or e mail the women would be pounding down your door.

Why suggest drug a girl, if that isn't how you bed them? Hmmm then again you do state that MOST women have a pharmacy with them...
WOW, I haven't heard that, pretty obvious we come from different sides of the country, cause women I have chatted with haven't suggested they need to go pharmy to be the most they can be.

I have read slumberparties other posts... I don't get the impression she needs to drug up to enjoy herself either....

Slumber party, You do have a point that some men LOVE being banged up the bung... However I have meet my far share that freaked at the thought of having their G-Spot stroked with just a finger, let alone a nice slender BOB to enhance a good BJ.

To bad with the OP's bragging he hasn't let us in on whether he does or not... Maybe he could procede a lot fast if she seen him take it up his own ass a couple times and he screamed in pleasure...

FYI...for those that don't know where or WHAT the male G-spot is... It is the prostate gland... It can be massaged under the testicles, however they can go into a 5 minute plus orgasm having it stroked on the inside, while being given head.
 fixitfred
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2008 6:26:48 PM
The prostate is the man's G spot last time I went to the doctor to get it checked and they stuck a finger in to feel it I went "GEEEEEEEEE - D"
 nexthyme
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2008 6:40:58 PM
Fixitfred and marc.

Fred I am gonna assume it was a MAN that was doing it, so you feeling like you just had a sex spot stimulated probably wasn't the first thing you had on your mind. Back door probing is the same for men as it is for women, it takes some getting used to, or you completely hate it, and leave it as an exist shute.

Marc, I am pretty sure it is a bit lower (every body is different) but from what I know, it covers the back side of it... That is what makes it feel so good....

MIND YOU, I can only go on what I observed...
 Laura Lea
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/11/2008 3:59:38 AM
you couldn't have said it any better,,, tenderness and appreciation is key,,, kissing and missionary position i feel is the best approach with a new person,,, somehow doggie is just to invasive ,,, p.s and lots of lube ,,,
 fixitfred
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2008 10:37:03 AM
The "I'm not one either"!!! rational sounds weak. I'm not a lesbo but could easily act like one. Women like to use the "do it to you first" defense. Men are the poker's not the pokee's so the arguement is invalid
 nexthyme
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2008 10:49:14 AM
Fred, ya know you defeated your own argument.

<div class="quote">I'm not a lesbo but could easily act like one. Women like to use the "do it to you first" defense. Men are the poker's not the pokee's so the arguement is invalid

If you could easily act like a lesbo, then it is just as easy for the gal to put a strap on, and act like a male homo.

Just because men are the pokers, does NOT MEAN they get to poke what ever hole they want.

Why should a woman have to put a defense to keep someones "d!ck out of her a$$, it IS her body, and she should have a say as to what kind of fun, or not fun that can be done to it.

The defense comes in when men act like it is their God given right to stuff their d!ck where ever they want, and a woman shouldn't say anything about it, because some how we OWE IT TO A MAN??? If it so much fun, why shouldn't a man experience first hand? If he doesn't like how it feels to have something hard rammed up his a$$, he may get a clue why we women aren't jumping for joy to have something hard rammed up ours...

Perhaps YOU TOO could learn some lessons from Render.

It is all about respect, and respecting another person means not shoving your d!ck, where ever you want to on a woman. Even if the guy does love to take it up the a$$, still doesn't mean a woman is obligated to take it up hers.
 Laura Lea
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/11/2008 10:56:00 AM
let it go fred you can't fix that ONE ,,,
 fixitfred
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2008 11:30:11 AM
This thread is getting steaming hot and getting a lot of attnention. You need to think long and hard about that one.

I'm fixitfred I can fix anything. Maybe not since I have 3 women against me. Let me say however, that women like to take things out of context and blow it out of proportion.

If you could easily act like a lesbo, then it is just as easy for the gal to put a strap on, and act like a male homo

The lesbo comment was based on the old joke that I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body and strap ons don't count. Women like to use apparatus but men normally use what we have even when we are by ourselves.

<div class='quote'>Just because men are the pokers, does NOT MEAN they get to poke what ever hole they want
I never said we could poke any hole we want. I merely stated a fact that when there's poking going on were the ones ussually doing it.

Why should a woman have to put a defense to keep someones "d!ck out of her a$$, it IS her body, and she should have a say as to what kind of fun, or not fun that can be done to it.
The defense comes in when men act like it is their God given right to stuff their d!ck where ever they want, and a woman shouldn't say anything about it, because some how we OWE IT TO A MAN??? If it so much fun, why shouldn't a man experience first hand? If he doesn't like how it feels to have something hard rammed up his a$$, he may get a clue why we women aren't jumping for joy to have something hard rammed up ours...
Perhaps YOU TOO could learn some lessons from Render.
It is all about respect, and respecting another person means not shoving your d!ck, where ever you want to on a woman. Even if the guy does love to take it up the a$$, still doesn't mean a woman is obligated to take it up hers

This is just a rant full of assumptions. There's a lot of venting going on here. This is where I break my rule and stick something(finger) in my ear hole and just

go "lalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalala"

P.S.
My post are limited to two in the last ten so I can't replay but let me use the backdoor approach so to speak.{Move this down 2 in response to nexthyme}

This is where we kiss and make up? The best thing about a fight is the makeup sex. Maybe with a little gentle persuasion my stinky finger can pave the way for bigger and better things.

nexthyme
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2008 11:40:22 AM
Now now Fred, easy there boy...

I think some of us women got jaded by some of the really nasty stuff that has been posted on this thread.

YOU ARE CORRECT SIR, we are assuming...Partially because of one particular poster that has been down right nasty; however we also write from personal past burning experiences.

Thank you for clarifying. Can't say I heard about a woman in a mans body...

Sorry you felt jumped...

Context , clarification and syntex all can get lost in the written word...
 HappyGreySquirrel
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2008 1:56:25 PM

Tell her you will let her do it to you with a fist first and see what she says. Hey if you want to put something in her at least let her do it to you so you can see what it feels like

[grins] If I was hung with something the size of a fist would it make me more popular? Or would people just hide from me...
 Achtland
Msg: 64
Posted: 3/7/2008 4:55:25 PM
you dont need the booze darlin,,, just a little tenderness,,, this must be done passionately,,, be an and your wishes will come true
 contrary110
Msg: 69
Posted: 3/10/2008 7:55:29 PM
TMI if you ask me. I think there are some things that people can and should figure out on their own. And partly it's the way that the OP has presented his topic that's annoying. Like it's some kind of sport and he needs a cheering section and then he keeps giving the news update on how it's going. Taking kiss and tell to a new low. You're 2 consenting adults, good luck with whatever you do. I really can't remember what kind of relationship you have with your partner, but does she know you're sharing all these intimate details here? Somehow, I doubt if that would help her to feel comfortable about doing the full deed .
 fixitfred
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2008 12:23:58 PM

wow..i've heard it all now. Why is it called "a star" anyway?

What does it look ike to you? Would you have prefered if it was called an @ss trix "*"
 nexthyme
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2008 7:36:02 PM
Then they get old, worn out, and look like a a closed up sea anenome...Bye bye brown star, hello ben gay....
 nopullinghair07
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2008 2:39:48 PM
Wouldnt have it any other way.. 4 times a day, every day. Pure bliss! They dont know what theyre missing
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > she says yes to fingering her brown star but...no to full penetration