Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Valentine's day suggestions for singles      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tooyoung
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Valentine's day suggestions for singlesPage 1 of 1    
Seduce yourself,
Take yourself out to that
nice restaurant you had your eye on.
Buy yourself a treat(Clothes,Ipod,6-pack)
Then get all dressed up, primped fancy
and go out and make some noise!
If you can't find someone to fall in love with,
don't despair, you're always there.
 Kongzilla
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Valentine's day suggestions for singles
Posted: 2/13/2008 3:59:05 PM
Observe Al Capone Day instead. Wear all black, maybe with a white tie. Or wear a pinstriped suit, and carry but not nesessarily smoke a cigar. Or if you can't get a cigar, substitute a pretzel rod. Paper your space with pictures and references to Al Capone. After all might as well acknowledge a real racateer than a phony in a diaper, even though of the two Cupid is the bigger one.
 ruckus123
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 2/14/2008 1:07:54 PM
I bought myself a car on Valentines day a few years ago.

It wasn't planned that way. It just happened to be on Valentines day.
 quovadimus
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/14/2008 8:07:09 PM
This has been a tradition of mine for many years now. Im not ashamed to admit I love romantic comedies, and I can never bring myself to go see em by myself, unless its on Valentine's Day, dunno what the deal is, but I always go by myself and see a "chick-flick" any other day of the year, and I cant do it, I guess its part of me that hates to see traditions die.

This year, I went to see Definately, Maybe....

They should have called it Definately, Awesome.... javascript:smilie('')

What ever you all do, I hope its a good one, and its just a day like any others when it comes down to it. Single or not. Hell, it might just be easier to be single today anyways.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Valentine's day suggestions for singles