Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Dads that use there kids      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 packagedealx3
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Dads that use there kidsPage 1 of 1    
I'm with Sling. I think these are women that would likely want to talk to you anyway but feel less foolish starting a conversation becasue of your daughter. That way if you are obviously not interested, they don't feel like an idiot.

As long as you know you are not using her, that is pretty much all that matters.
 4408joseph
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Dads that use there kids
Posted: 2/14/2008 4:15:54 AM
I've been rackin my brains with the same thoughts

My 6 y.o. daughter is the world'sBIGGEST extrovert, and is small/cute and can't be taken ANYWHERE without women all over her..
When a nice one seems to make the "Do List" I throw in a comment as they are just rolling in conversation...

"Hey, you want to take her to Chuck E cheese this weekend??" I'll drive and chaperone "

Goes nowhere fast...

Funny, might just be "YOUR" kid... This summer on a couple POF dates at the amusment parks... While she would wait at the exit(too small to ride) while we (date and I)would go on the ride. At the exit Moms and also Dads (also waiting) would praise how blah-blah-blah...smart.. behaved...polite..etc etc great our kid was.. At times my date would get this wonderful comments how she must be such a GREAT mom...LOL

I don't use her for getting dates, but I do like to take her when bidding jobs Also getting checks I seem to get more tips when she is there...lol
 4408joseph
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Dads that use there kids
Posted: 2/14/2008 6:05:52 PM
Okay, some of us need to pull the nails from their feet and hands, and hop down from their cross.

First, you took your child on dates (early on, it seems) with you. Sorry - that's just not cool.

Ummmm, it's an amusment park / fun family day , duh NOT The Leather & Lube $99 No-tell Motel.

Second, your child was too small to ride the rides and you LEFT her *unattended* by the ride exit so you and your "date" could ride? Are you KIDDING me?!

Again, Duh??? At 6 as mature as she is she's still not 48" or 54" tall, and yes can cross through the ride and wait for the 45-70 second ride just 5-10 feet where everyone who rides, sits their camcorders/purses/cameras/bags/etc etc etc . in view of upwards of 1/2 dozen staff and other adults to chicken shtye to ride with their kids where they wait...

Hummmmmm only minutes away from , and seems you never been to hershey park
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Dads that use there kids