Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women meeting guys just to give bj      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mrnati2006
Msg: 2
women meeting guys just to give bjPage 1 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I assume it could happen, but i know that i would want to have sex if there was a woman sucking me off. that's foreplay to me.
 Chiwrtr72
Msg: 3
view profile
History
women meeting guys just to give bj
Posted: 2/15/2008 10:12:54 PM

And they don't want anything in return, not even kissing, nothing. Just gives a head and goes home.

I hear one guy even would get it in his office... an oval office.... ah Bill, we miss having a president who got screwed in the white house instead of a white house that screws the country.
 phule
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2008 11:16:08 PM
First off... there are guys who drive around in some cities looking to PAY women to do exactly this.. give head and get out of the car.

So yes, it happens.

I don't know that there are women who do it for free, but hey... the world is made up of all kinds of phreaky people.

I remember an interview with a woman, in the Providence Journal back in the 90's, who supported her 600 dollar a day cocaine habit by giving $20 BJs.. I have to assume that she liked SOMETHING about it.
 TheEDFLegacy
Msg: 7
Posted: 2/15/2008 11:23:19 PM
I'm a guy and I've never recieved any sexual contact outside of a committed relationship (actually, I'm still a virgin in the truest form of the word). So, in reality, you're not missing much. And, those those that do those things, they're probably doing it because they're either A) Enjoying it and do it for kicks, or B) Very lonely and would do anything to get a good guy interested in them. Unfortunately, my thinking leans towards B for most situations, and since the good guys rarely want the stuff, the women just get more of the same.

Oh, and if you want another good reason not to go join the bandwagon, think about STD's; most of these people don't ask for sexual history when doing something like that.
 Lixiette
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2008 12:53:14 AM
Yes. Women do this. Girls do this. It's actually fairly common.

Blow jobs, to women of my generation, are less personal than actually having sex. As for the married ones... I cannot speak for them, except that maybe they talk themselves into thinking that blow jobs don't count as cheating?

When I was with my first **** buddy, it started as just meeting for blow jobs. I never let him kiss me or touch me. I suppose it was a form of self preservation.

Hah, although I don't do that now. Two serious relationship later and I've grown emotionally and got my head on straight.
 whothehellknows
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/16/2008 3:12:52 AM
I am sure there are grown women who do this. It's probably a form of sexual addiction.

As an adult I have never met a lady like that, but in high school I had a friend whom for whatever reason enjoyed giving bjs. In hindsight I think she had low self esteem and this made her feel wanted.
 Blonde_charm
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/16/2008 4:20:49 AM
Yes grown women do this but I do think the younger girls are finding it as an acceptance alternative to having intercourse.

I love it as part of the whole thing, but certainly during certain times have given without wanting reciprocation. I have to offer tho, ask me and the chances are I will say no.
 Walts
Msg: 12
Posted: 2/16/2008 4:54:12 AM
A couple of girls have already stated it, but the young ones and even some of the older ones now have a little bit of a definition of what constitutes sex. For any naysayers, go talk to the girls in highschool,,,some of you may be surprised what is going on in their heads.

There are times I wish I didn't have such a good relationship with my teenage daughter where I sometimes get information that really, a 46 year old man could do without . In the same breath, I have always told my daughter she could talk to me about anything. I guess she listens too well.
 boyzni3
Msg: 13
Posted: 2/16/2008 5:31:41 AM
If you ever check craigs list there are lots of men looking to do that to other men, and I have heard of women who are like that before. I guess it gets them off, but not this girl.....
 northeast25
Msg: 16
Posted: 2/16/2008 8:08:36 AM
Nothing surprises me. Maybe some women like giving BJs better than having sexual intercourse.
 Mae B
Msg: 18
Posted: 2/16/2008 8:19:34 AM
also have a friend that says she likes to blow guys because it gives her a sense of power. She claims to have reduced some of them to whimpering idiots begging her to finish the job. She claims to just love to do it, far more than sex itself.

Although I wouldn't be blowing random guys for nothing in return.. (DISEASE!!!) thats my mentality exactly. Some days I just don't want anything other than to see this apparently big strong man writhing in angst at my control over his condition.

I believe for the highschool and younger set it's called a rainbow party.

"The rainbow party was first publicized in October 2003 on the Oprah episode "Is Your Child Leading a Double Life?", which was about the perceived trend of increasing sexual promiscuity among American youth and the lack of parental awareness of the supposed sexual practices of their children. A guest, who claimed to be aware of teenagers' sexual habits, claimed (among other things) that teens engaged in "rainbow parties" in which fellatio is performed on one boy or several boys in sequence by girls wearing various colours of lipstick, thus leaving a "rainbow" of colors on each boy's penis. According to the report, girls reportedly enjoy the competitive aspect of the event by using the lipstick to essentially "mark" the depth of penetration, treating the sex play as a contest of sorts; guys participate because of the pleasure received, and also in a competitive manner to see who could "complete" the rainbow. Some experts have labeled this show as lurid pseudo-journalism designed to exploit parents' fears about their children."
 OutMind
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/16/2008 8:24:00 AM
Yeah, they come to your car window with a gun. You have no choice but to open the door, they lean in give you the bj, and then leave, without even giving you their name. The horror. I hate being treated like a piece of meat.
 bpazjr13
Msg: 21
Posted: 2/16/2008 1:13:37 PM
oh it happens...sometimes it's just to get the guy to like them, but that usually never works. and I've also had some exp when she was just practicing cuz she wanted to get better at it...at first I was a little bewildered, but then that went away fast

my brother has actually told me about "bj parties" where the girls invite 3-4 guys over and well... and that was last year and he was in high school.
 jaguar0163
Msg: 23
Posted: 2/16/2008 2:14:24 PM
Well Damn I guess I have missed out on this so far. I had a chick come in on me in restroom at a party one time and gave me one great BJ but as far as setting up to meet some one just for a BJ I got to say I haven't heard of it. I feel so informed now. I guess they like Monica have some kind of oral fixation !!!
 meeshcake
Msg: 24
Posted: 2/16/2008 3:11:00 PM
I do not know one woman who does that

I love giving oral, but uh...there has to be more to the evening (morning, afternoon) than just that!
 Leeanne
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2008 3:43:49 PM
Just the BJ - heck I would want dinner and then take it all the way - the BJ is just the icing on the cake!! It's all or nothing - a fully charged experience!! Silly girls!!
 hfxsexclub
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/16/2008 4:58:06 PM
41 years old and someone just let you out of your bubble, nice to see...hope you can make up the time and catch up to the real world.
 Captain Incognito
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2008 6:45:51 PM
I think this is just some guys fantasy in the hopes that if they say it happens, then it will start to happen.

I wonder if it worked...
 hfxsexclub
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/16/2008 6:56:48 PM
you're as lost as she is dude.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2008 11:08:12 AM
I give a bj to a man that I am going to have sex with as part of foreplay. I also do it because men like bj's, not particulary because it does anything for me. So no, just to give a blowjob to a random person, would definitely not interest me.
 jf468
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/17/2008 11:48:20 AM
A few times I have given a man a BJ, but I didn't have sex with him because we didn't have a condom available. I'm not going to f-ck a man without protection. Some women might like giving BJs better than receiving oral sex.
 c_deacon
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2008 11:52:14 AM
Oral sex seems to be the equivalent of what we had long ago with masturbating each other in the back seats of our cars.......

I hear it all the time from the younger ones that I know or work with, that getting a blow job is just another form of foreplay leading to that and nothing more until ready. It has become what we use to have our girlfriends or dates do with masturbating in place of sexual intercourse until ready.

Some women get off on it with the control part, and some just enjoy having the man they are with being that turned on by such a simple act, and then letting them know that the "real thing" is even better with them, and if they are very good, and chosen, they just might find out......

I have always enjoyed a woman that has mastered the act of oral sex, and willing to share that part with me, and it becomes just another way of foreplay, bonding, and leading to the bedroom........

Just my opinion.......
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/17/2008 1:29:21 PM
Someone is obsessed with blow jobs. OP.

Some guys get off on this; some women get off in this; some men find it strange; some women hate it. Etc.
 meeshcake
Msg: 45
Posted: 2/17/2008 3:27:57 PM

By all means, continue with the OP's original theme..

... which was what again?

Something about wanting to hear from women who actually do enjoy no-strings, drive-through bjs.
Has anyone who has ansewred been one?? I forget?
 GREAT EXPERT 900
Msg: 47
Posted: 2/17/2008 5:18:45 PM
i have met alot of women just for blowjobs, they seem to love it. especially when i tell them i never had a woman make me cum orally before, they seem to love the challenge. i make sure we talk online and have the agreement to do this before we meet. what most women say is "if i like the way you kiss, i'll give you a blowjob" thats their requirement.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women meeting guys just to give bj