Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  > Feb 15th POF Longbranch Valentines Party~~Pictures      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ms. maggie
Msg: 2
Feb 15th POF Longbranch Valentines Party~~PicturesPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Lisa,

You were a fabulous hostess. You and Jeff did a great job. The food and decorations were over the top, the music was great, and there was a great bunch of people there. I want to say a great big thank you from all of us lucky guest. You really worked hard, and it is appreciated.
maggie
 tiggergirl2
Msg: 4
Feb 15th POF Longbranch Valentines Party~~Pictures
Posted: 2/16/2008 1:27:58 PM
Lisa darling..I had the best time..I met some really nice people and even Danny came and gave me a hug....felt so good...the band awesome...want to get on their mailing list as well so me and my girlfriend Carol can see them again...

Hey I still would love to be a hostess for you....love to mingle and meet new people...count me in for your next function...

You were a great hostess and we had lots of fun...made a few new friends as well...still have to learn how to line dance though...

You are awesome..keep up the good work and let me help in anyway...

Cathy

RepairmanGreg
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/17/2008 6:28:10 AM
Lisa, thanks ever so much for putting this together! I can't think of a time in my recent past where I have had so much fun or laughed so hard. I met several new friends and danced for the first time since before my ill-fated marriage. :D

I look forward to seeing some of the pictures that were taken!

Hugs all!
 BLUEEYES39F
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/17/2008 8:55:13 AM
HAD A BLAST! DIDNT GET THERE TILL 11PM LMAO BUT I MADE IT HAHAHA!LISA YOU DEFINANTLY KEPT THE FLOOR HOT!WAS WONDERFUL SEEING YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME!
I LOVE THE PICS BUT I LOOK LIKE A FAT CHINESE CHIC HAHAHAA! I HATE HOW THE PIC UPLOADER ALTERS THE IMAGES.SQUEEZES THEM TOGETHER OR SOMETHING! OH WELL!!!
DIXIE, STORME,SUSAN,LISA,CJ,SCOTT AND ALL I CANT THINK OF RIGHT NOW (LOL) IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!
SAM,LARRY,AND THE OTHERS I MET......IT WAS WONDERFUL TO MEET YOU ALL!!!
 suthernboy1
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2008 11:35:44 AM
had a blast myself maybe one day i will get over my shyness and actually talk to the women
 dollhouse549
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2008 12:27:54 PM
GUY - HAD A BALL AND ENJOY MEET ALL OF YOU . MADE SOME FRIEND .ALL I MEET YOU ALL WERE NICE THANK. FOR STOP TO SAY HELLO HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON... AGAIN THANKTO ALL .LISA AND CJ YOUR COOL LOVE YOU GUY DOLLHOUSE
 tiggergirl2
Msg: 14
Posted: 2/17/2008 2:56:02 PM
Please don't quit on us...we really enjoyed your company but I can understand and respect where you are coming from...just remember your buds...

Cathy

trancer32
Msg: 15
Posted: 2/17/2008 3:33:37 PM
I tried, but my shyness got the best of me, maybe next time.
 dollhouse549
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2008 12:07:47 PM
HEY GIRL LOOK IN YOU BAG I PULL ONE INWITH SOME FOOD THAT HAD BEEN OPEN . I WAS LOOK AFTER YOU DOLLHOUSE SHERYL
 ***Looking***
Msg: 21
Posted: 2/18/2008 2:31:11 PM
I had a great time!!! I really enjoyed meeting everyone and dancing and omg even a little .... I look forward to the next one and next one.

Hey for those who had to miss it, pleasr try to make the next one, you won't regret.

This is a great group of people, and I am happy to call them friends!!!!
 ***Looking***
Msg: 22
Posted: 2/18/2008 4:33:51 PM
CJ you know I'll be there! You ain't going no where, we are all friends and in these together. Give me a call sometime and we'll go scope some things out.
919-801-5547 thats my cell on its on 24/7
 BLUEEYES39F
Msg: 25
Posted: 2/18/2008 11:33:16 PM
WELL I KNOW IM STILL RECOVERING LOL.... I HAD A BLAST!!!! NO OTHER WORD TO DESCRIBE IT!!!!!LOL
IT WAS TOTALLY INSANE!!!!!
INSANE IS GOOD OCCASIONIALLY LOL
 dollhouse549
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2008 4:09:51 AM
HI GUY WELL ABOUT FRIDAY NIGHT AND THE GHOST . IT WAS A BLASTED. WE EAT AND WE GOT TO THE ROOM . SO GUY AT THE DESK . HE WAS LOOK AT LISA AND I FUNNY. ALL THAT WOULD GO WRONG DID . WE WERE IN THE ROOM TALK AND HAVE A GOOD TIME . WE FELL OF TO SLEEP AT 600. THE PHONE GO OFF AT 700. WELL LISA ASK AND LISA GO BACK TO SLEEP ME I CAN . SO I GET ME A BATH AND PYT MY NIGHTLY BACK ON THE OUR LITTLE GHOST SET THE CLOCK. ICLOSE MY EYE AND DROP OF AGAIN TO SLEEP . 900 THE CLOCK START . WELL ALL I GOT TO SAY IM GOING TO AOTHER MOTEL NEXT . OR DRIVE HOME . AND I DID DRINK ONE THING BUT WATER. YOU SIZE THAT UP. WELL YOU GUY WERE GOOD COMPANY. PFO GUY AND GIRL ARE NICE PEOPLE. WENT ARE YOU GOING TO PLAN OTHER...... LISA LEAVE YOU GHOST AT HOME NEXT TIME HAHA YOU GOING GRIL . YOUR A GREAT LADY AND I ENJOY YOU COMPANY .. THE LONGBRANCH WAS A NICE PLACE TO HAVE A PARTY.. THANK TO ALL YOUR DOLLHOUSE SHERYL PEOPLE
Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  > Feb 15th POF Longbranch Valentines Party~~Pictures