Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Expanded orgasm - anyone experienced?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CJ8401
Msg: 2
Expanded orgasm - anyone experienced?Page 1 of 1    
It sounds interesting. I doubt that it's for everybody, though; there are some out there that wouldn't have the patience. Personally, though, I'd like to know what the multiple orgasms can feel like. ;)

That said, I agree with you; 40 minutes sounds a bit... overwhelming.
 chitown gal
Msg: 4
Expanded orgasm - anyone experienced?
Posted: 2/25/2008 10:47:15 PM
No, I've never experienced it. But it sounds interesting. 30 to 40 min. does seem a bit too long 20min would be more tolerable. My ex was a great lover, after a while having sex even though pleasurable can become torturous. I'd be interested in hearing more about this, does not sound boring to me at all. It sounds a bit like Tantric Sex like some of the Asian Indians practive. I could be wrong.
 Bonita fish
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Expanded orgasm - anyone experienced?
Posted: 2/25/2008 11:51:07 PM
Multiples could be called expanded because once you are there, there are only little dips between the next and the next. 30 minutes though? hmmmm...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Expanded orgasm - anyone experienced?