Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Things a Man Should Never Do in the Company of a Woman      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 URLOVEY
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Things a Man Should Never Do in the Company of a WomanPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, I think I might need to borrow some of this for my profile!!!!!!!!
 randomstoic
Msg: 3
Things a Man Should Never Do in the Company of a Woman
Posted: 2/26/2008 11:32:10 AM
I started a great discussion about tipping. Maybe I can start a new one about cow tipping.
 Murf167
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/26/2008 11:36:52 AM
Things a woman should never do in the company of a man:

1. Discuss your inability to pay your rent or utilities.

2. Get into a texting 'conversation' on your phone.

3. Discuss feminine hygiene.

4. Make a dramatic situation worse (e.g. "You gonna let him disrespect me like that?")
 spitfire6844
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2008 4:20:30 PM
It's funny, OP, but it's probably better to concentrate on things you should do on a date rather than all the oddball things that normal guys wouldn't do in the first place.

Plan the date well and have a backup plan.
Have a good, upbeat sense of humor.
Pay attention and show genuine interest in your date partner.
Be honest about what you're looking for.

Focus on doing good things, and you won't fall into doing a bunch of gaffes.
 plussizeandohsohot
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/26/2008 4:56:42 PM
Dont compare us to other women, whether it be an ex-girlfriend, an ex-wife, or previous date.....You may be trying to tell us that we are better than your ex or the last two dates you went out on but in reality no woman wants to be compared to another woman.
 WesternRose
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/27/2008 10:16:35 PM
Okay... I agree with most of those things... I wouldn't mind a guy blow drying my hair!...anyhow...who is Bill Belichick?

..men or women should never ever never ever pass wind...be it a burp or from the arse.....well not until you are going steady and by that time it is too late and you are practically engaged and on the road to doom!
 daninsd619
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2008 11:04:53 PM
What's wrong with playing the Wii? Girls like playing the Wii. Playing it in front of her is one thing but if she's playing too. I must say though the girls like playing RockBand, not as much as I do though
 LunaHawke32
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/28/2008 9:41:28 AM
Sounds like you need new friends... Seriously Funny stuff. You must lead an interesting life... Luna
 LunaHawke32
Msg: 18
Posted: 2/28/2008 9:43:21 AM
Meteor54 It Sounds like you need new friends... Seriously... Funny stuff.... You must lead an interesting life... Luna
 LunaHawke32
Msg: 19
Things a Woman Should Never Do in the Company of a Woman
Posted: 2/28/2008 9:47:46 AM
zerospazz:

13. Complain about your feminine napkin riding up on you and pulling on it like you're scratching your butt.

Has this really happenned to you?
 quietcowboy
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2008 1:29:52 PM
Couple things my ex would do that drove nuts(yep, they are big don't for me):

1) Tell me how to drive&where to drive
2) File her nails every time she was in the car for longer than 10 minutes
3) Cough every time she farted
4) Mother me in any way, shape or form.
5) Test the theory that everybody is "only six degrees of separation from anyone else on the planet" in the course of an hour car drive by telling me irrelevant fact that connect people I don't know.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Things a Man Should Never Do in the Company of a Woman