Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > New Brunswick  > No-Strings Attached Sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TheUndomesticGodess
Msg: 2
No-Strings Attached SexPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Hmmm...yup...you're opening a can of worms here nb native and I LOVE it. lol. You go girl! keeping the forums interesting...I have been there and done that a fair bit over the last year and a half. For me...it was exciting and great at first but by the time the year was over, I felt empty and disillusioned by the experience. I want more...no strings attached sex means no emotional/spiritual committment, no security, no love...and it's a lot like having a great meal without the dessert. One of my students referred to it as "single serving love". I thought that was great! For me, I would rather wait and 'love myself' until the right person comes along. Meaningless sex really IS just that: meaningless. I'm not settling anymore.
 goldenearing
Msg: 3
No-Strings Attached Sex
Posted: 3/5/2008 9:11:02 PM
how many people would mind, or even admit to wanting or having no-strings attached sex.
mmmmmmm let me think......... About 50 % of the worlds population ie men.
 crazygurl36
Msg: 5
No-Strings Attached Sex
Posted: 3/6/2008 5:51:07 AM
i have been there done that also.now being a mother and having them living in my house...i can't and won't allow it.i have to much respect inside[now]for myself and for them.sex is great and is needed.but for me i want and need everything else that goes with having someone in my life.

just how i feel...and yes ug,you expressed what and how i feel also!
 Chris_C_83
Msg: 6
No-Strings Attached Sex
Posted: 3/6/2008 1:29:39 PM
I personally rather be with someone special to me and have a relationship than just having a string of "one-night stands". No-strings attached sex gets you off nothing more, something you could do yourself... it may be a little more enjoyable but there is no room for confusion/guilt when doing it manually as you know you wanted to do it and knew the outcome; while there is always the possibility in "no-strings attached sex" that one person may not feel that it is a no-strings thing or may change their mind on their thoughts towards it. Whereas with a relationship, you have someone to talk to and spend fun times with in and outside of the bedroom.

Now in saying all this though, if the opportunity arose for no-strings attached sex, honestly I might take it or I might not it depending on my mood but I wouldn't really actively seek it.
 Quiteguy76
Msg: 11
No-Strings Attached Sex
Posted: 3/7/2008 9:57:09 AM
I don't even know where people get off on no strings attached sex.

For me I have to be in a relationship or know that it is going somewhere before getting into something. I am not going to wake up in the morning feeling like I may have put my d! ck in a hurst. Yes I know wear protection I would if it came to that. But I am not one to jump around or even have one partner for that matter strickley for sex. I find it boring and disrespectful to both sex's some people are ok with it,, I for one am not. I don't judge those who do do get me wrong or get your panties in a bunch if you miss read this.

For me cuddles and kisses are fine till I feel what she feels and we both know its the right thing to do. Till then jerk it with some jergins.
 Chris_C_83
Msg: 14
No-Strings Attached Sex
Posted: 3/12/2008 6:37:40 PM
Everybody is too busy trying to get the sex to talk about it :p
 Ed57
Msg: 19
No-Strings Attached Sex
Posted: 3/17/2008 6:25:38 AM
It shouldn't be taboo to talk about, it is a natural thing to want sex. Some people, men and women aren't llooking for a serious relationship so does that mean that they should go without sex? I don't think so. Nothing wrong with having a "Sex Buddy":
 ***belle***
Msg: 21
No-Strings Attached Sex
Posted: 3/30/2008 7:17:30 PM
Men love no-strings attached sex, the more the merrier so to speak. No-strings attached sex is often coined as "variety is the spice of life" or" living life to the fullest" by many profiles I read .

Today's women are letting the men having their no-strings attached sex. Men certainly do not complain and they welcome the idea.

Logically, there is nothing wrong with the concept if men and women are supposed to be equalled,but you will find when the men are ready to settle down with their women, 9 out of 10 times you will find the men opting for the women whom have the least sexual partners. That is just my own observation.

Personally, I can not see myself having no-strings attached sex which is very empty to me. It's all depends on how one values oneself. Perception is reality.
 ***belle***
Msg: 23
No-Strings Attached Sex
Posted: 3/31/2008 10:02:16 AM
Msg 22,
Please read msg 20. The concept of friends!!
Mr. M., "Most" was left out, you are too particular or maybe too peculiar(?).
Those women who want no-strings attached sex will not be bothering you...well ..maybe they will try. I will not bother with a man like you who condemns others very quickly.
 crazygurl36
Msg: 24
No-Strings Attached Sex
Posted: 3/31/2008 3:17:39 PM
some men do like ''no strings attached''but so do some women.it is all a choice from both sexes.those who want to are free to do so.there lives.we all make our own choices in life.

if it works for either then so be it.....enjoy!!!!
 crazygurl36
Msg: 26
No-Strings Attached Sex
Posted: 3/31/2008 4:48:52 PM
great post norma and i so agree!!!it's about being a adult!man or women.doesn't make anyone less of a person.just there own perferrence in life!!
 and cute too!
Msg: 27
No-Strings Attached Sex
Posted: 3/31/2008 8:41:10 PM

AND... just because a woman has no strings attached sex.. doesn't mean they have alot of partners.

This is true. I am going on 5 years as being "single". For 4 of those years I have been engaging in what you are referring to as no strings attached sex - with the same person. In the beginning it was more of a revenge tactic and I was bitter and distrusting. Now, it's just easier. Sex is one of Maslov's basic needs. When you are quite happy and content with your life otherwise but still need to get a little now and then, why not??? As long as everyone involved is on the same playing field then I don't see the issue. When/If I find someone I would like to spend time with, then my "friend" will be shelved. Until then, I say get it while the gettin's good!!!!
 grandslamgirl
Msg: 28
view profile
History
No-Strings Attached Sex
Posted: 4/2/2008 8:33:40 AM
Hiya,
i have been having sex with my friend and lodger for the past 3 months - there is a big age difference and he sees that as a problem to us having a 'relationship'. He has said that he really cares about me and my daughter and i do tend to believe him but i don't understand how a person can have sex on a regular basis, live together and spend time together and not have any deeper feelings. Pretty silly aren't i? lol.
Are men really that different from women?
 bentspear
Msg: 30
No-Strings Attached Sex
Posted: 4/2/2008 12:45:59 PM
I agree with Norma, It does take two people to decide if they want no strings attached sex or not. I think that at some time, one might grow to have more of a relationship if this happens. I am always open to a good idea
 crazygurl36
Msg: 31
No-Strings Attached Sex
Posted: 4/12/2008 8:44:16 AM
i have to ask a silly question....how do you go about setting up a no strings attached??i know it's silly but it may just work for me!
 SglCdnMan™
Msg: 32
No-Strings Attached Sex
Posted: 4/12/2008 3:32:41 PM

how do you go about setting up a no strings attached??i know it's silly but it may just work for me!

That question very well could open up a large can of worms lol.
 crazygurl36
Msg: 34
No-Strings Attached Sex
Posted: 4/12/2008 4:26:10 PM
i thought about how i asked it after the fact!!i do agree need to talk and see if we are on the same page!!!
 Rye_guy3
Msg: 35
No-Strings Attached Sex
Posted: 4/16/2008 6:09:18 AM
no string attahced sex sounds good to me, but i think all or most guys would say that, lol
but that's not why i'm here for this note, i tried to give nb native a message but it wouldnt let me, :(
i was at your party a couple of months ago at dooly's for pool,
had a good time even tho i showed up late.
i was hoping you would have that again soon.
love to go out this saturday night for some pool and drinks.
Todd
 2 SNAAAAAKES
Msg: 37
No-Strings Attached Sex
Posted: 4/18/2008 4:12:05 PM
I really don't know what the point of even debating this is. Different people have different needs; though there is this misconception that only the purest of desired relationship types are valid. If somebody's just looking to get their rocks off they shouldn't be villainized (so long as they don't deceive in pursuit of @$$). As long as you're honest, it's totally okay.

As for how no-strings bangin' comes about? It's pretty simple. Mutual attractions are obvious; and if you converse with somebody for any length of time, the whole casual sex vs. looking-for-relationship issue is bound to come up. From there, the likelihood of hooking up should be crystal clear. There's no need for negotiating or drawing up contracts or anything.
 2 SNAAAAAKES
Msg: 39
No-Strings Attached Sex
Posted: 4/18/2008 4:29:30 PM
Ha ha... At this point, the no-strings dealio is sorta where my head/heart/fill-in-the-blank is at.
 cowgirl_in_high_heelss
Msg: 40
No-Strings Attached Sex
Posted: 5/1/2008 7:45:52 PM
hhmm

i think if you go out and find a good clean men to take home .. do it . **** the night away without giving him your number !!!! hell i got to meet one of my guy friends friend and went home with and loved every min of it and i told him before we started hes not to have my number or anything ... and it was great..

i love my sex life and i dont care about what people thing of it cause ..when its your friends telling you what the mans like and if its good go for it and have fun!!!!!!!!!!
 cowgirl_in_high_heelss
Msg: 41
No-Strings Attached Sex
Posted: 5/1/2008 7:48:02 PM
and now me and that guys is best friends so hell ..

and dont get me wrong im not a slut.. hell its been 7months now without sex.. i dont care about sex to much to want it so.whatever
 nutcase27
Msg: 42
No-Strings Attached Sex
Posted: 5/2/2008 4:47:47 PM
... ahh I just have to comment on this one...

Typically guys need sex more then just once,

so I see no point on the one night stand concept..

over the years this is what I have seen ... ofcourse my age demographic is the 18 - 30 which is basically young people perhaps 30+ has a differnt take on this completely.

Sex for my demographic basically (kids) is like a pill its an upper... ( sometimes its to fight depression) for others its a sacred act to show ones true feelings /lovey doveyness' all that mushy ikky stuff you know what I am taking about..

and yet for others its just one of the big parts of being in a relationshio because your doing it with someone you can trust.. you know they are clean and are going to exchange themselves in a bartering system at par with you.. you take 1 you get 1 you give 1 you get 1 obviously some guys like to give more then get and some women like to get more then give ... anyway .. it takes many for the world to go around .. but ... everyone has their reasons...

to have sex.. infact its possibly one of the best medications one can take lol especially for our hectic lives with all our challenges.. but you do what to be with someone you can trust whole heartedly.

I will tell you a personal story from my own life ... I dont think my ex will mind if she does big deal ..

as I was getting out of the relationship I was in I found myself getting mad at her for no reason ( take note: this is a sign the man wants out of the relationship) but I was too much of a coward to tell her outright... ( there were many other issues of which are personal) regardless... I point blank told her that sex for me was excercise and .. I needed her to burn calories to stay in shape ..

So for me... I could never fathom excercise just once... whats to point of riding a bike once when you can ride it all the time..

With all this in mind I have been single for 2.5 years and not had "sex" in that period of time and simply don't miss it.. I have elevated myself past it.. I know this might sound weird but for me .. I would rather talk about the world and do something for change then go to the bedroom and "excercise"

Ofcourse you know me.. I am the nutcase lol ( or am i) laughs...
 nutcase27
Msg: 46
No-Strings Attached Sex
Posted: 5/4/2008 12:20:55 AM
to answer NB_native yes the answer is no (laughs)

but I think the "sexcercise" concept although many will dismiss it, happens more then most people think... it may not be explained by either party as " sexcercise" but for some they are having as the previous gentlemen pointed out .. committed.. but emotionally detached sex

young people I feel are more likey to have sexcercise... I guess the older you get your more likely to want some connection.

For me personally I rather have a conversation.
 MrCompletely4
Msg: 47
No-Strings Attached Sex
Posted: 5/10/2008 4:45:17 PM
...and don't forget, kiddies -- as my cousin Tony used to say (Gawd rest his soul), "it's a small load, I'll do it by hand..."
Show ALL Forums  > New Brunswick  > No-Strings Attached Sex