Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Will dating get better after the election?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 supersnuggle
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Will dating get better after the election?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
It is amazing what can get blamed on whoever is president. In actuallity, whoever is president has very little to do with things like the economy. And Tex, you just go right ahead and take off to South America, since you think it is so terrible here.
 HaRdDriVE2006
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Will dating get better after the election?
Posted: 3/6/2008 7:44:04 PM
That was an interesting observation of yours. Got any more? When was the last time some girl said to you, "I can do anything right now with the elections coming up." and had nothing to do with any of it? As in she was NOT a campaign worker. Oh, I know better too! Here is the scary part. They are out there, trust me on that one my man. Take advantage of this time and filter them out before the election is over and it's too late! No telling what the excuse will be after November! Lol's.
 Terrible Flirt
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2008 9:16:53 PM
What the frig would the election have to do with dating? The only person who's dating life is going to get better after the election is Bubba's. If Hillary loses he's probably gonna be single and if she wins, hey, a fresh batch of 18 year old interns. And this time they all probably expect to put out so it's a sure thing.
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 13
Posted: 3/6/2008 9:42:32 PM

When was the last time some girl said to you, "I can do anything right now with the elections coming up."

...I think that might have been said by Monika Lewinski at some point in time.

...maeflowers

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Will dating get better after the election?