Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Whats the best way to date when having kids?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nexthyme
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Whats the best way to date when having kids?Page 1 of 1    
Wrongway, no matter the # of kids, dating can be a challenge.

You are very correct at NOT wanting to bring a gal around your kids until you know for sure that things are at least going to work for a while.

So people don't agree, and have no problem bring people in and out of their childrens lives. Personally I don't agree doing things that way.

No, can't keep them a secret, why some people suggest this is beyond me... The only worse shock to give a person would be surprise by the way, I am not the gender you think I am.

Patience, you can find someone that will be into you and your kids. It takes time, and if it takes 15 yrs, well then it takes 15 yrs. I have been divorced for 7, my youngest is 12, and the other two are grown up, I'm still looking.

You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders, and it is just gonna take some time... Good luck...
 am70sguy
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Whats the best way to date when having kids?
Posted: 3/12/2008 11:45:01 AM
Best to get that information out before you even consider getting out for a meet. Weed out those not interested right off the bat, the ones you haven't scared off are more likely to be the caliber of person you are interested in to begin with.
 rockondon
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Whats the best way to date when having kids?
Posted: 3/12/2008 9:26:22 PM

So am i supposed to just keep them a secret...

Keep your kids a secret?
ABSOLUTELY! Women love that.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Whats the best way to date when having kids?