Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > money inside her bra      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nocalsingledad
Msg: 6
view profile
History
money inside her braPage 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Neither turn on nor turn off. My mother and grandmother both used their "high pockets" for paper money and such in informal company.
 nexthyme
Msg: 12
view profile
History
money inside her bra
Posted: 3/13/2008 4:47:05 PM
LOL< this thread cracks me up.

Yes I do recall my mum and great aunt and grandmum using their bras for pockets. Especially the hanky thing.

Seemed like one of those old fashion things, but every now and then I have found the bra to be a handy place to put things when I am pocketless. Worse part is the forgeting it is in there though.

I would have never considered doing this at a younger age, however as I have gotten older, and the luster of being constantly concerned who might notice what, and be offended or weirded out seems to gotten less and less.

I am not saying I'd stuff a wade of cash or kleenex in my bra and whip it out at a restraunt but the bra does serve extra purposes from time to time...

Thanks for the laugh
 contrary110
Msg: 16
money inside her bra
Posted: 3/13/2008 6:46:58 PM
Unless it's summer and I'm wearing sandals, I wear boots. They're great for stashing stuff in money, cell phone, keys. I think I have stashed money in my bra, but think it's tacky to pull it out at the bar. I'll go in the bathroom to do that.
 swtcarolinej
Msg: 23
view profile
History
money inside her bra
Posted: 3/14/2008 6:03:06 AM
Its A Mystery To Me:OMG sweaty boob money...... I think it would be about then the rubber gloves would come out... How absolutley disgusting!!You dont have to accept that kinda treatment do u really??Thats so tacky!You have to have your rights also Id think!!
Ive done the money inside bra but its always in a tiny change thingy,dang....some people...
The money falling on the bathroom floor cracked me up!!I can just see her looking down at the floor half smashed thinking "What the hell"!!! lol
 davidsauvignon
Msg: 26
view profile
History
money inside her bra
Posted: 3/14/2008 6:39:53 AM
It would be a turn on, yes, if she said, "Honey, have you seen my phone?" And I say, "Hang on, let me look! Woops, that's not it! I'll keep searchin."

~ds~
 Blonde_charm
Msg: 34
money inside her bra
Posted: 3/14/2008 1:01:06 PM
I use my bra for phone, its on vibe, and money if I am at a bar is more handy than a wallet and then I am sure no one is dipping into my purse when I don't have my hands on it.
 Captain Incognito
Msg: 41
view profile
History
money inside her bra
Posted: 3/14/2008 5:34:54 PM

I can't imagine having to grab at the girls every time I want to buy a drink.

Let the guys buy the drinks. When they do, I'm sure they're imagining "grabbing at the girls"
 davidsauvignon
Msg: 42
view profile
History
money inside her bra
Posted: 3/14/2008 6:32:57 PM
"Let the guys buy the drinks. When they do, I'm sure they're imagining "grabbing at the girls"

Hence, yes it can be a turn on!

~ds~
 Miss W
Msg: 44
money inside her bra
Posted: 3/14/2008 7:39:28 PM

Ps.Leeanne,your hair looks fantastic !

I second it!
I keep one item in my bra on occasion and if I divulge it, I'd have to become a mass murderess for I will never tell. Aside from that, I have been tempted to keep money, etc. in there. I have never really thought of my cleavage as a "storage unit".

My grandmother (who would have been 106 this month) used to keep a change purse with money and kleenex in her very ample busom. A friend of mine (another person with "acreage" within her foundation garment) recently had her phone in there on "vibrate" if in the event that her kids set the house on fire. One of our dinner companions kept calling her. We had to finally tell him to keep his hands above the table.
 heaight
Msg: 47
view profile
History
money inside her bra
Posted: 3/18/2008 8:04:14 AM
i think its kinda tacky, especially if shes sweating.
 WesternRose
Msg: 53
money inside her bra
Posted: 3/18/2008 2:23:20 PM
Definetly sounds like something a hooker would do....lol

I worked in security for years and it was something that drug users did...hid their money and pills in their bras so no one would steal it.

me...yeah... I might tuck in a ATM card maybe....I don't carry a purse... how much stuff do women need to pack on a date is my question?... everything you need you should be able to tuck into a pocket.
I think 'the Gurls' could hold a cell phone in between..... but the vibrate might turn me on...
 rdcnorm
Msg: 56
money inside her bra
Posted: 3/18/2008 2:48:24 PM
May I make my own change,, thank you,,
 Mirage111
Msg: 61
money inside her bra
Posted: 3/31/2008 10:39:40 AM
Ive never heard anyones girls go off. It may be a turn on for some or some may find it...bad manners.

I say no pockets well it needs to go somewhere in a pinch.
 jnk33
Msg: 66
money inside her bra
Posted: 3/31/2008 12:53:31 PM
i carry my cell phone in my bra its just easier to get to lol
 rdcnorm
Msg: 67
money inside her bra
Posted: 3/31/2008 1:09:25 PM

last week a group of us went into alexises to see men in motion. thats a male strit club. well having my money in my bra like i usually do i went up to the front of the stage and reach into by bra for a dollar and put it down his thong. you should have seen the look on his face and everyone else there. priceless. if i didnt have several drinks in me i never would have been that bold. im blushing now.

That's to funny,, as an ex male exotics dancer,, I used to see that all the time,, the best is when woman use to reach into my G sting to make change for a 20...
That take some time to un ravel the rolled up bills that came from my G-string..
Those dollars were dipping from sweat too,,,
 rdcnorm
Msg: 69
money inside her bra
Posted: 4/1/2008 4:05:46 AM
strit =strip,,, I would say she made a typo
 jadegreen
Msg: 71
view profile
History
money inside her bra
Posted: 4/1/2008 8:09:48 AM
I'll remember this next time I don't want to carry my purse in...but don't think I'd put on a show diggin it out...would probably head to the bathroom to do that.....I think the pulling it out and putting it in could stir some thoughts in some men
 jadegreen
Msg: 73
view profile
History
money inside her bra
Posted: 4/1/2008 9:55:04 AM
A small change purse is always an option...
 riverkeeper
Msg: 74
money inside her bra
Posted: 4/2/2008 10:16:41 AM
i worked in new york city as a bartender for several years and you would be surprised just how many women i have seen reaching into there bra to get money . it never offended me. just part of the job. some of the pretty ones with the low cut dresses i thought were sexy.
 Masked_Hero
Msg: 76
money inside her bra
Posted: 4/2/2008 12:11:21 PM
I've always viewd it as tacky defenatly not a turn on..
 rdcnorm
Msg: 83
money inside her bra
Posted: 4/7/2008 6:52:54 AM
money in her bra,, why should anyone really care,
think about it,
for those who do drugs, just think of the many ways they get smuggled over the border, figure it out,,
what about men swim trunks,, we have to reach in and grab our money from the pocket..

then their are those people who have their head up their ass,, do you see the complaining...
 Lucky_Vet
Msg: 84
money inside her bra
Posted: 4/7/2008 7:50:33 AM
First thoughts: Whore!
 phishkev
Msg: 94
view profile
History
money inside her bra
Posted: 1/5/2009 2:01:05 PM
As long as it's a tip for me after a job well done!! Ha!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 95
view profile
History
money inside her bra
Posted: 1/5/2009 2:03:41 PM
I have been know to stick some dollars in Fort Knockers when I don't have any pockets in my pants.....
 rdcnorm
Msg: 98
money inside her bra
Posted: 1/5/2009 2:23:36 PM
How many women have wondered why men look at their chest....... I just figured it out,, It's not that we see a nice looking chest,( may be) , we want to do a cash withdrawal,, or at least make change without your help,,, ....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > money inside her bra