Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Post St Pats party      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 alpinebryon
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Post St Pats partyPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I had a blast last night had my self a couple of pints of Guiness.And was able to put photos to face's.Instead of everyone just being photo's and word's on some moniter screen LOL.I hope that everyone had a good time too.I would have liked to stay longer But my R.A was acting up something bad from being on my feet all night and I was in a bit of pain from not sitting down like I should have LOL.But at lest it was worth it.I would like to give a round of applause's to Bill and Cammie for setting this Party up .And everyone that donated Prize's to the green hat contest and to all that helped out with decorating the hall you did a great job and hat's off to you all too.Now I know what I have been missing for the last couple of party's that I had signed up for but to blow off the last min. to do a promted to kayak trip LOL.And I'm sorry if I didn't a chance to met everyone but working the door I did get a chance to say hello to quite a of few my fellow fish.And Kat please tell your son not to try to use those tickets yet I forgot to tell him that I'm on medical leave of absent at work and my flight benifits have been suspended untill I go back to work and that will not be for a few weks still.But as soon as I back working they will be good to go LOL. Well thats about it you all I'll see ya at the nxt get together LOL. In the meen time everyone don't forget about the float trip in June LOL.
 alpinebryon
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Post St Pats party
Posted: 3/15/2008 6:05:04 AM
Agian I wish to say I had a great tme for all of you that missed it .And all so I wish to thank sweet lady and Gen for tring to sway the vote to ther're favor LOL.I got it an video on my phone but don't worry I can't black mail ya I don't know how to down load it from the phone to my computer LOL.
 retiredblueyes
Msg: 4
Post St Pats party
Posted: 3/15/2008 8:13:33 AM
I too want to thank all those people for a great time last night..your efforts are appreciated not only by myself but any others based onall the remarks I over heard during the evening.

I had a great time meeting people, chatting and dancing ...keep the good times rolling and you proved you can have a good, fun party without all the trashiness...

Again thanks to all...

Jezamale/Paul
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 5
Post St Pats party
Posted: 3/15/2008 10:49:16 AM
I must say that i had a blast myself, I would like to echo the thanx of everyone else to the people that put it together, it was a fantastic job,

P.S. Shelli, i hope your feet feel better (inside joke) LOL
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 6
Post St Pats party
Posted: 3/15/2008 11:00:09 AM
LMFFAO George!

I would get mucho use out of a blushing smiley right now.
 butterflykisses31
Msg: 7
Post St Pats party
Posted: 3/15/2008 11:05:27 AM
Oh my goodness!! I had so much fun and WAY to much to drink but i am feeling great today! All those mystery shots were YUMMMMY!!!!!!
I enjoyed meeting everyone! Thanks to everyone that bought me a shot or two... You know who u r...LOL
I was planning on going to dennys but evryone took of and left me..... i was too drunk to drive up there so i went and passed out till and then about 330 or 4am was roaming the halls wanting to yell Here here ...lol but i was trying to be good!!!!
 originalambie97
Msg: 8
Post St Pats party
Posted: 3/15/2008 11:14:58 AM
Omg the party was great last night, even though my foot started hurting me so I had to put on the boot.

I was able to meet some new people even though I stole Charles (smoove) hat for a bit and I didn't realize that it had a blinky thing on it. Alpine it was great to talk to you and finally put a face to the name. Sid you have to come out more often. There was a few hot guys there, but I get shy I guess to talk to any of them. I seen a lot of great hats last night and everything. I had fun working the door w/ Linda ...... although those lei's made my arms itch.

Thanks Cammie and Bill!!! Porchdog, sorry it took me a minute to recognize you. I didn't go to denny's came home and passed the f out .... I was tired.
 scoutmom
Msg: 9
Post St Pats party
Posted: 3/15/2008 11:47:47 AM
Just wanted to say hi to everyone and say I had a fantastic time. Yes, I drank a little too much but I don't think I've danced that much in years. It was nice to finally be able to meet some people face to face that I have been talking to for quite a while and to meet some new friends too. I would like to thank Kelly for giving me a ride up to Denny's (tried to message you private but couldn't find you, lol). I do believe I needed the ride up there much more than I thought based on my ever so graceful entrance into Denny's (private joke). Hope everyone had as great a time as I did and if you didn't you sure weren't trying.
 TheKidof72
Msg: 10
Post St Pats party
Posted: 3/15/2008 11:53:24 AM
HUGE THANKS GOES OUT TO CAMMIE, DAVE AND BILL! You guys definatly know how to throw a great successful party.

As for Ms Pam (butterflies) I didn't hear you going down the hallways looking for a party at 3:30. That was about the time we got back from Denny's and I was trying to get my 2nd drunk on and since everyone else went to bed, I figured I might as well also.

oh yeah, and Thanks Goo Me Do Me for the "party balloons" for Laura!
 butterflykisses31
Msg: 11
Post St Pats party
Posted: 3/15/2008 3:35:09 PM
I was so ready for my second drunk at that time had a full cooler too in my room!!! Oh well...LOL
THanks for all the fun gang!
 kenharleyride
Msg: 12
Post St Pats party
Posted: 3/15/2008 3:38:22 PM
jesus christ , i woke up in the room with 5 ladies lol . and damn i was dressed . i had a good time , but i was feeling rough this morning .
 TheKidof72
Msg: 13
Post St Pats party
Posted: 3/15/2008 4:17:25 PM
I started my 2nd drunk about 10:30 last night after everyone thought I was going to get sick.........but I just needed a drink of ice water

This party definatly tops my all time favorite.
 butterflykisses31
Msg: 14
Post St Pats party
Posted: 3/15/2008 4:23:09 PM
Well me being the POF party Virgin i can i was broke in properly and look forward to the next party.....LOL
I Had a blast all though it was a buzz kill waking to a flat tire...lol but i ahd some nice umm guy helpme that was staying at the hotel not a fishie but i would have liked to got to know him better.. But one of our own fishies did take me to the walmart to get it fixed thanks qksand....LOL
 TheKidof72
Msg: 15
Post St Pats party
Posted: 3/15/2008 7:39:19 PM
Stan, that will have to be in a private post.........or since we are all adults I guess I could tell you on here........it's a condom, just don't ask who provided them for us, because I won't tell that information..........but if that person wants to say, then they can feel free to.
 ~StL
Msg: 16
Post St Pats party
Posted: 3/15/2008 11:45:44 PM
lulu2u...girl that is as hard to type as it is for me to say.. how about Susie???

hey, it was great to be able to party with you and celebrate... glad to hear you had a good time.. come back again sometime. This party I must say probably had more people at it then the last few... however I have had a BLAST at all of them, well expect the one in st. charles when the loser showed up.. you know who I mean...

be safe out there girl.. see you again sometime...
 imbelievn2ru
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Post St Pats party
Posted: 3/16/2008 7:27:39 AM
Hey Susie, Thank you for letting me hang at the party with you.
Girl you sure do know a lot of people.
DJ.....You truly have a great personality enjoyed dancing and your quick wit.

FOR YOU PARTY VIRGINS
You miss a lot but the key is to find someone that has been around the party circuit.

Heck just don't be a bump on a log at a table or a wallflower.
We don't bite and what is the point in going to the parties if you don't take a risk.
Get out of your comfort zone....Get your groove on Dancing with a group or walk up and introduce yourself. What can it hurt!

Even join a group going to Denny's afterward...Just use a DD to take you ;)

Donna
Imbelievn2ru
 kenharleyride
Msg: 18
Post St Pats party
Posted: 3/16/2008 9:46:05 AM
that damn susie is just the clique lol................................. how do i join that club
 ~StL
Msg: 19
Post St Pats party
Posted: 3/16/2008 2:44:10 PM
Oh Kenny.. you are so silly... besides we have something in common... we seen a walrus!!!!! OMG that was so freaking funny.

Thanks ladies. Yeah, I know a lot of folks there but I have been around this circuit for a few months now. I haven't met Mr Right yet.. but I have made some great friends. I must say, I have been blessed with the gift of gab... some may think that is a negative... NOPE NOT NODDA... get a load of this one, I work for the telephone company!!! no seriously I do!

LuLu why do you go by that? Just curious. Girl anytime you are around St. Louis let me know and I will try to get a few gals to go and do something. Normally on the weekends there is usually someone going somewhere and if nothing else we can hit one of the boats or the club there.

Donna, I am glad you made it. I was totally shocked when I turned around and seen you. Do come back. I haven't heard of anything happening anytime soon... but you just never know.

Yeah, I think that DJ is one great guy. He is like me in the fact that he also has the gift of gab! Gotta love us!!!! Not only can he dance/boogie but he can sing... you know I just love it when a man sings to me!!!!

Dodieodo
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Post St Pats party
Posted: 3/16/2008 4:47:55 PM
What an Awesome Party! It was so nice to meet new people and make new friends! I can't wait for the next get together!!
 ~StL
Msg: 21
Post St Pats party
Posted: 3/16/2008 7:17:18 PM
LuLu2u... wth.. I thought I had the email thingy wide open.. I will have to check it out again. so sorry...

be safe out there.. have a great week....

I did have a great time Friday night...
 imbelievn2ru
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Post St Pats party
Posted: 3/16/2008 8:53:08 PM
SUSIE WROTE
Donna, I am glad you made it. I was totally shocked when I turned around and seen you. Do come back. I haven't heard of anything happening anytime soon... but you just never know. Yeah, I think that DJ is one great guy. He is like me in the fact that he also has the gift of gab! Gotta love us!!!! Not only can he dance/boogie but he can sing... you know I just love it when a man sings to me!!!!

The quickest way to get from me is for a man to serenade me sweet, tenderly, and softly gazing at me in the eyes while he sings from his heart.
Girls DJ is a great dancer, has the gift of gab but can carry conversations no matter what the topic might be.

Susie, you know that anytime there is a party I will be right there to make sure it is a festively decorated one. Seems I can't get an event started in Cape Girardeau area due to finding a location that will work with us like the Strat does. But of course you St. Louis POFers know how to party!!! FYI.....Yes I will always be your DD for I want to make sure all POFers are around for a long time ;)
 TheKidof72
Msg: 23
Post St Pats party
Posted: 3/16/2008 8:56:54 PM
Thank you again Donna for being our DD and taking our drunk a$$es to Denny's. It was a pleasure watching you get that Leprachan off right there in front of all of us. Not sure which I enjoyed more, watching you get that leprachan off or me sitting there with a cowboy butt on each side of me. Glad you could make it to the party with us, besides as drunk as I got, you could have told me that you had been there since the party started and I wouldn't have known any difference besides there was ALOT of people there.
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 24
Post St Pats party
Posted: 3/17/2008 8:47:45 AM
yes, jeannie, some of us had to feed that alchohol LOL
 butterflykisses31
Msg: 25
Post St Pats party
Posted: 3/17/2008 11:54:54 AM
Yes some of us need to but some of us got left behind......

ok im over it... ready to again..
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 26
Post St Pats party
Posted: 3/17/2008 12:06:35 PM
awwwwwww, im sorry u got left behind, u didnt miss anything, just some good food and loud talking LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Post St Pats party